“Al Qaeda: We will destroy New York within 35 days.

Am I saying this now to win the approval of people or God? Am I trying to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be Christ’s servant. GALATIONS 1:10

JESUS SAYS== I can guarantee this truth: Those who listen to what I say and believe in the one who sent me will have eternal life. They won’t be judged because they have already passed from death to life.

25 “I can guarantee this truth: A time is coming (and is now here) when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who respond to it will live. 26 The Father is the source of life, and he has enabled the Son to be the source of life too.

27 “He has also given the Son authority to pass judgment because he is the Son of Man. 28 Don’t be surprised at what I’ve just said. A time is coming when all the dead will hear his voice, 29 and they will come out of their tombs. Those who have done good will come back to life and live. But those who have done evil will come back to life and will be judged. 30 I can’t do anything on my own. As I listen to the Father, I make my judgments. My judgments are right because I don’t try to do what I want but what the one who sent me wants.
JOHN 5:24-30

Am I saying this now to win the approval of people or God? Am I trying to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be Christ’s servant. GALATIONS 1:10

You're just here to point your finger at non believers and to pummel everyone with your uninspired prayers. Quit calling yourself a Christian. You insult true Christians.

You're just here to point your finger at non believers and to pummel everyone with your uninspired prayers. Quit calling yourself a Christian. You insult true Christians.

I hear the [pretty wife calling'" JAMES come to bed lets "snuggle" WOW!!!!yes dear ZZZZZZOOOOOOMMMMM GGGGGGGOOOOONNNNNEEEE!!!

JESUS SAYS== I can guarantee this truth: Those who listen to what I say and believe in the one who sent me will have eternal life. They won’t be judged because they have already passed from death to life.

25 “I can guarantee this truth: A time is coming (and is now here) when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who respond to it will live. 26 The Father is the source of life, and he has enabled the Son to be the source of life too.

27 “He has also given the Son authority to pass judgment because he is the Son of Man. 28 Don’t be surprised at what I’ve just said. A time is coming when all the dead will hear his voice, 29 and they will come out of their tombs. Those who have done good will come back to life and live. But those who have done evil will come back to life and will be judged. 30 I can’t do anything on my own. As I listen to the Father, I make my judgments. My judgments are right because I don’t try to do what I want but what the one who sent me wants.
JOHN 5:24-30

We already know what the Bible says. We don't need you to post it. Do you have any thoughts of your own that aren't about absurd conspiracies?

I hear the [pretty wife calling'" JAMES come to bed lets "snuggle" WOW!!!!yes dear ZZZZZZOOOOOOMMMMM GGGGGGGOOOOONNNNNEEEE!!!

Good, now she can be bored too. Your cliched prayers are as pathetic as your thin 4 inch cock.

Youre saying it because you are insane. Go take your meds. Eventually you will be proven right. You must be a nervous wreck thinking the world is going to end everyday.

Typical modern day Republican.

The intellectually stunted hate New York, the same as they hate educated people. These terrorists lovers are actually advocating the destruction of the greatest city in the United States.

Do you actually believe this crappy story?
Now that is really intellectually stunted.

You are having a problem with your reading comprehension. I was not commenting on the story, but their hatred for the United States. Do try to keep up.

I've gotta say, whenever I come across someone trying to "save my soul" in such an infomercially way, all it makes me think is that they've got some serious shit to repent for and that they're planning on trying to use my soul as some sort of twisted currency to buy their shitty self a ticket into heaven.

The Right is cheering Putin and now Al Qaeda?

Gotta love it.

But the be fair..they were cheering Al Qaeda since the beginning.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-CAcdta_8I]Falwell and Robertson on The 700 Club after 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

oh Falwell says it,so all Conservatives agree with the guy.....did you have lunch with Dean Sallow?....

Pat Robertson was there too Harry, you know, former Republican Candidate for President of the United States? You know the guy that opened up Regent's University who's lawyers worked for Bush?

You know?

THAT guy?

The intellectually stunted hate New York, the same as they hate educated people. These terrorists lovers are actually advocating the destruction of the greatest city in the United States.

You are having a problem with your reading comprehension. I was not commenting on the story, but their hatred for the United States. Do try to keep up.

Do you think they might be pissed off with the US of A because you keep attacking them?
Except for the Barbary pirates of a very long time ago, there were no Muslims attacks against America until you interfered in Arab politics.

You removed freely elected democratic governments
You bombed people going home from church
You put pet dictators into several countries
You supported nations that mass murdered Muslims.

Don't you think a few people have reasonable grounds to be a little angry?

Do you think they might be pissed off with the US of A because you keep attacking them?
Except for the Barbary pirates of a very long time ago, there were no Muslims attacks against America until you interfered in Arab politics.

That all may be well and good.

But terrorism should never be seen has a valid way to address grievances.

Please don't stop at New York, take the whole northeastern seaboard.

WTF is wrong with rw's that they're always wanting their fellow Americans to suffer death or worse?

Women, children, gays and whomever else they choose to hate - they don't just dislike or hate them. They want then dead or worse.

I can't begin to wrap my head around people who say that kind of thing. It's appaling to think anyone'd be willing to write off millions of people just to...What exactly?

You think a nuclear detonation is going to be good for your side? Your side, and our's would cease to exist and we'd be under martial law. No more political parties or compromise, just brute force and the military's way or the firing squad's way. And what's really sad is this wouldn't be against the public's wishes. When ever a public becomes fearful they eagerly grant the government more power. Happened after 9/11 with the Patriot Act, and that was nothing compared to use of a WMD on US soil.

That all may be well and good.

But terrorism should never be seen has a valid way to address grievances.

I agree but the U.S. government does not.
American CIA aircraft have bombed many countries and killed many innocent people so, wrongly in my opinion, others consider attacking American civilians to be fair game.

Forum List

Back