Al-Qaeda Force Captures Fallujah...

No, we should not. Anybody in government who advises such should be sent to one of the 'black holes' for people like that.

We should give them air support if they need it

Iraq readying 'major attack' to retake Fallujah

Fallujah (Iraq) (AFP) - Iraq is preparing a "major attack" on militant-held Fallujah, a senior official said Sunday, spelling another assault for the city west of Baghdad where US forces repeatedly battled insurgents.

Washington said it would help Baghdad in its fight against Al-Qaeda-linked militants but that there would be no return of US troops, and Iran on Sunday also offered assistance.

The takeover of Fallujah and parts of Anbar provincial capital Ramadi, farther west, is the first time militants have exercised such open control in major cities since the height of the bloody insurgency that followed the US-led invasion of 2003.

"Iraqi forces are preparing for a major attack in Fallujah," a senior official told AFP.

Special forces have already conducted operations inside the city, the official said.

The regular army has paused on the edge of Fallujah to allow residents time to leave, after which it will launch "the attack to crush the terrorists".

Yu

No, we should not. Anybody in government who advises such should be sent to one of the 'black holes' for people like that.

Fallujah (Iraq) (AFP) - Iraq is preparing a "major attack" on militant-held Fallujah, a senior official said Sunday, spelling another assault for the city west of Baghdad where US forces repeatedly battled insurgents.

Washington said it would help Baghdad in its fight against Al-Qaeda-linked militants but that there would be no return of US troops, and Iran on Sunday also offered assistance.

The takeover of Fallujah and parts of Anbar provincial capital Ramadi, farther west, is the first time militants have exercised such open control in major cities since the height of the bloody insurgency that followed the US-led invasion of 2003.

"Iraqi forces are preparing for a major attack in Fallujah," a senior official told AFP.

Special forces have already conducted operations inside the city, the official said.

The regular army has paused on the edge of Fallujah to allow residents time to leave, after which it will launch "the attack to crush the terrorists".

Yu

We all have our opinion fake...Not that I really care about a fraud like you though

Yu

We all have our opinion fake...Not that I really care about a fraud like you though

Your type of opinion killed thousands, horribly injured tens of thousands - and this is just the Americans -, broke our treasury, put us in Recession, and you want to pretend you have the slightest idea of what is happening?

You neo-cons are being inexorably forced out of government. Thank God.

Yu

Your type of opinion killed thousands, horribly injured tens of thousands - and this is just the Americans -, broke our treasury, put us in Recession, and you want to pretend you have the slightest idea of what is happening?

You neo-cons are being inexorably forced out of government. Thank God.

Bullshit... the only people breaking the treasury are your liberal friends Dems and RINO republicans.

if only... reality is reality, but you can dream if you want fake

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRhq-yO1KN8]John Lennon - Imagine (official video) - YouTube[/ame]

Jroc fails yet again. We have no reason to be in Iraq now or back then. And the neo-cons continue to be pushed out of government.

Pubs did a GREAT JOB OF RECRUITING FOR Al-Qaeda- and their world recession still makes Al-Qaeda a good career...Pubs are a total disaster, hater dupes.

Hopefully Iraq can toss the bastards, with the Obama coalition's help...

Last edited:
Are you out of your fracking mind? We have already given Iraq more than they deserve.
We should not spend another dime over there.

We were there 10 years supposedly training their military. I guess we failed in that area too.
Iraq was one giant waste of American time, blood and money. America and the Region would have been better off if we did not invade Iraq.

When I was in Vietnam, the "talk" about training the South Vietnamese army had just begun - 1967. I had a buddy (RIP) who always said that training these idiots was nothing more than a waste of time. Turns out he was right.

We spent 10 years in a country (Iraq) accomplishing absolutely nothing except to lose the lives of thousands of young men and women - nothing.

We have spent as much time accomplishing absolutely nothing in Afghanistan and, when we do leave, the terrorists will march back in and continue their plans for the destruction of the West.

God bless each and every one of you Iraq and Afghanistan vets. I mean that from the bottom of my heart. When I returned (after 4 months recovering from wounds) in ROV, I returned to hatred from Americans. Thank God you haven't had to endure the hatred from the folks that my generation of vets did.

We don't "talk" about Iraq and Afghanistan much any longer. It might make the current administration look "bad". Damn George Bush to hell. Damn Barry Obama to hell.

That's why i always said we weren't leaving Iraq. We'll have a presence there for many many years. Our involvement in this attack isn't surprising to me. Their 'Pulling out of Iraq' was just a PR scam. We're still very much involved there.

Jroc fails yet again. We have no reason to be in Iraq now or back then. And the neo-cons continue to be pushed out of government.

Neocons are former Progressives. But in reality, they're still Progressives. And the Progressives currently run both Political Parties. Very few differences between Communist/Progressive Democrats and Neocon/Progressive Republicans.

Neocons are former Progressives. But in reality, they're still Progressives. And the Progressives currently run both Political Parties. Very few differences between Communist/Progressive Democrats and Neocon/Progressive Republicans.

you are insane in the membrane

And for all those who wanna get high & mighty and joyously boast Obama-Worship, keep in mind, he wants his Wars too. He fell short on his bid to drag us into the Syrian conflict, but he had his way with the Libyan War. And i'm sure he's chomping at the bit to get us involved in more Wars. So don't be so quick to boast that Obama-Worship. It would be a big misguided mistake.

And remember, it's actually the Democratic Party that has started the majority of American Wars. It's all about the Communists/Progressives. They've been staunch interventionists from day one. And the Republican Party is currently controlled by Progressives as well. They're just called 'Neocons' these days. Most of the Neocons are former Progressive Democrats. This is a good piece by John Stossel. It shows how the Progressives are not 'Anti-War' at all, but actually full-fledged Warmongers. History has proven that. Check it out...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYLftg-tIlE]John Stossel - Progressives And War - YouTube[/ame]

We were there 10 years supposedly training their military. I guess we failed in that area too.
Iraq was one giant waste of American time, blood and money. America and the Region would have been better off if we did not invade Iraq.

Was the British Army a failure because the IRA succeeded in taking over large parts of Derry and Belfast in the early 1970s?

Saddam had to be removed unless of course you think keeping a leader in power who invades and annexes other countries, used WMD more times than any leader since World War I, threaten to cut off the worlds largest source of energy supplies, is a good idea.

Well, the one good thing about both of them is they are not idiots like Ron Paul and his son!

Forum List

Back