Al Gore and Keith Olbermann Slam Debt Deal on 'Countdown' (Video)

I thought it was "Countdown with Chris Mathews"?

Oh wait, I forgot. Olbergoof is on that new network with no viewers. No one is watching to see the theft of the title.
Obviously, you have no idea what you're talking about.

No, I guess I don't.

Ratings for Countdown with Keith Olbermann fell to an average of a 93,000 viewers in the advertising-targets adults 25-54 demo, and 253,000 total viewers in the show’s second week

Countdown W/ Keith Olbermann Ratings - TVbytheNumbers

253,000 total viewers in the show’s second week :lmao:

:clap2:
Excellent execution of thread derailment!!

Last edited:
I thought it was "Countdown with Chris Mathews"?

Oh wait, I forgot. Olbergoof is on that new network with no viewers. No one is watching to see the theft of the title.

No, I guess I don't.

Ratings for Countdown with Keith Olbermann fell to an average of a 93,000 viewers in the advertising-targets adults 25-54 demo, and 253,000 total viewers in the show’s second week

"Countdown" was the name of Keith Olbermann's show on MSNBC, not the name of Chris Matthews' show, which is "Hardball". Like I said, Rat has no idea what he's talking about.

No, I guess I don't.

"Countdown" was the name of Keith Olbermann's show on MSNBC, not the name of Chris Matthews' show, which is "Hardbal"l. Like I said, Rat has no idea what he's talking about.

I stand corrected. You're right.

It's just that i get all of those miserably low rated MSLSD shows confused.

Still doesn't change the fact that Keefie got his ass kicked by a cartoon sponge, and underwater shark footage.

Forum List

Back