Airline forces woman to move because two Muslim men refuse to sit next to women!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Liberals call this "practicing tolerance towards muslims".

Calif. woman: Airline changed my seat to honor Pakistani monks' religious beliefs

sep 30 2016 COTO DE CAZA, Calif. -- A Southern California woman said she is the victim of discrimination, CBS Los Angeles reports.

Mary Campos said her pre-booked ticket was given away by United Airlines. The reason? She’s a woman, and two men didn’t want to sit next to a female.

A million-mile flier, Campos, a mom who lives in Coto de Caza, said she thought she’d seen it all - until a gate agent handed her a new boarding pass just before she got on a flight to Houston last Monday.

“He said, ‘This is your new seat,’” Campos said, “and I said, ‘Excuse me?’ And he said, ‘I don’t know how to tell you this.’”

And the agent told her, “The two gentlemen seated next to you have cultural beliefs that prevent them for sitting next to, talking to or communicating with females.”

• Banned
Why didn't the airline make the muzzlers move?. Oh yeah - that would be discrimination.

Liberals call this "practicing tolerance towards muslims".

Calif. woman: Airline changed my seat to honor Pakistani monks' religious beliefs

sep 30 2016 COTO DE CAZA, Calif. -- A Southern California woman said she is the victim of discrimination, CBS Los Angeles reports.

Mary Campos said her pre-booked ticket was given away by United Airlines. The reason? She’s a woman, and two men didn’t want to sit next to a female.

A million-mile flier, Campos, a mom who lives in Coto de Caza, said she thought she’d seen it all - until a gate agent handed her a new boarding pass just before she got on a flight to Houston last Monday.

“He said, ‘This is your new seat,’” Campos said, “and I said, ‘Excuse me?’ And he said, ‘I don’t know how to tell you this.’”

And the agent told her, “The two gentlemen seated next to you have cultural beliefs that prevent them for sitting next to, talking to or communicating with females.”

Sounds like their problem.

Would the airline accommodate someone not wanting to sit next to a transgender or a fag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back