Merkel heckled as she arrives in Dresden for Unity Day celebrations

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Devilish Merkel is the most hated 'woman' in Europa, everybody except Muslims and Lefts hate her.
Only with support of tens thousand cops dared she and her gang to arrive in Dresden.
Germany is on the verge of revolution, it would be very bad for this fat hag to be seized by folks.

Devilish Merkel is the most hated 'woman' in Europa, everybody except Muslims and Lefts hate her.
Only with support of tens thousand cops dared she and her gang to arrive in Dresden.
Germany is on the verge of revolution, it would be very bad for this fat hag to be seized by folks.

What does Hillary think about all this? Shall Germany and France keep on letting in tens of thousands of refugees?

What do all the liberals in the USA think since they allegedly support Barack's and Hillary's policies of bringing in all kinds of poorly vetted Middle Eastern migrants into our nation? Are you people backing Merkel?

Or do we just kind of look the other way, like the MSM media does, and just talk about Trump's tax returns instead? And maybe that Miss Universe comment from 20 years ago?

European voters ABANDON Merkel as embattled chancellor proves less popular than Putin

upload_2016-10-3_12-37-41.png

In Germany you can see people marching against her with the banners like that:
upload_2016-10-3_12-38-39.png

I hope Germans won't reelect her next year.

Last edited:

What does Hillary think about all this? Shall Germany and France keep on letting in tens of thousands of refugees?

What do all the liberals in the USA think since they allegedly support Barack's and Hillary's policies of bringing in all kinds of poorly vetted Middle Eastern migrants into our nation? Are you people backing Merkel?

Or do we just kind of look the other way, like the MSM media does, and just talk about Trump's tax returns instead? And maybe that Miss Universe comment from 20 years ago?

The problem with Hillary and her supporters is that she'll bring a lot of refugees/terrorists into the country as soon as she becomes president and they will start blowing up civilians (regardless of their political views) just like they are (and will be!) doing it now in Europe. Or somebody thinks the terrorists will give you a warning "Hey, people, we are going to blow you up in a moment. So, Hillary supporters, darlings, step aside, darlings, would you?"The problem with Hillary and her supporters

upload_2016-10-3_12-43-48.png

Doesn't it make more sense to stop the war, to clean the ME from terrorists and to restore the ME countries rather than to intentionally spread millions of refugees/terrorists into EU and US?????

Putin: The reason for today’s problem with migrants lies in the destabilization of states and whole regions of the world – North Africa, Afghanistan and other nations. And in order to resolve the migration problem, we need to eliminate the root cause of this – we need to restore statehood, the economy and the social sphere in these states, so that people can live in their own nation or return home. We need to create all the necessary conditions for this. But to do this, we need, first and foremost, to eliminate terrorists. This is our number one challenge.
News conference following Russian-Hungarian talks

Putin: First, we must efficiently combat terrorism and extremism together.
Second, we need to restore the economy of those countries and their social sphere. Only this way, by showing respect for the history, traditions and religion of these peoples and countries, we can restore their statehood and provide large-scale economic and political support.
Vladimir Putin answered Russian journalists’ questions

Last edited:
Why am I supposed to shat myself over some other nation's leader being heckled again?

Why am I supposed to shat myself over some other nation's leader being heckled again?
We already know where you and yours stand and what bothers you and what does not --- as the post directly above you so aptly describes it. That is the greater concern for the rest of us.

Why should you care? Oh, I do not know, maybe because the safety of millions of innocent lives in the West is at stake.

We already know where you and yours stand and what bothers you and what does not --- as the post directly above you so aptly describes it. That is the greater concern for the rest of us.

Why should you care? Oh, I do not know, maybe because the safety of millions of innocent lives in the West is at stake.

You frothy mouthed zealots can have a go at each other for all I care, last guy standing's god "wins".

You frothy mouthed zealots can have a go at each other for all I care, last guy standing's god "wins".

What lofty goals you set for yourself. (not!)

It is so sad --- this nation has no chance of surviving with tens of millions of fools just like you.

It is so sad --- this nation has no chance of surviving with tens of millions of fools just like you.

Well you poor poor thing.

So 9/11 was just an anomaly, right? Something you personally survived and were not all that affected by?

And so either nothing like that will ever happen to America again, or you don't really care if it does or not?

Cool, then. Vote Hillary. Us Immigration Policies Allow Gangs To Thrive In Violence-Plagued Ny Community, Say Critics

So 9/11 was just an anomaly, right? Something you personally survived and were not all that affected by?

And so either nothing like that will ever happen to America again, or you don't really care if it does or not?

Cool, then. Vote Hillary.

What I will not do is be goaded into anonymous on line rants and calls for mass murder of entire groups of human beings by emotionally disturbed zealots. You are the very thing you decry.

What I will not do is be goaded into anonymous on line rants and calls for mass murder of entire groups of human beings by emotionally disturbed zealots. You are the very thing you decry.

Thanks for the expected answer from your type. Avoid addressing the problem. Cool. You sound just like your mentors, the MSM.

Thanks for the expected answer from your type. Avoid addressing the problem. Cool. You sound just like your mentors, the MSM.

So many enemies, so little time.

What I will not do is be goaded into anonymous on line rants and calls for mass murder of entire groups of human beings by emotionally disturbed zealots
Islam in a nutshell. Small wonder the German public has turned on the harridan.

Yeah, calls for mass murder of entire groups of human beings by emotionally disturbed zealots knows no religious, national, racial, or class boundaries.

Don't go off pouting, not everyone will agree with you in life.

They all sound like a bunch of parrots without brain (or seriously brainwashed up to the brain damage), repeating after their Media without using their heads. But thus they all have a huge advantage: they all are easy to manipulate.

Yeah, calls for mass murder of entire groups of human beings by emotionally disturbed zealots knows no religious, national, racial, or class boundaries.
Nonsense. Mass murder is usually justified by religion, nationalism, race and less commonly class.

Europe's people and culture today is being threatened by a religion, and that religion is Islam.

They all sound like a bunch of parrots without brain (or seriously brainwashed up to the brain damage), repeating after their Media without using their heads. But thus they all have a huge advantage: they all are easy to manipulate.

Bwa ha ha ha, listen to you all choiring after one person won't "mind" ya.

Nonsense. Mass murder is usually justified by religion, nationalism, race and less commonly class.

Europe's people and culture today is being threatened by a religion, and that religion is Islam.

Yes meathead, and it can, and has, come from all directions/subdivisions of religious, national, racial, or class lines.

If you feel threatened, go on a righteous rampage, I simply will not be attending, but by all means, do carry on.

Forum List

Back