AirAsia plane carrying 162 disappears

Oh, and the new president has made it clear, your drug dealing murdering bastards are going to a firing squad.

I 100% agree.

Fuck you.

What president of what nation is going to use a firing squad, Indo? That is how Hitler had his Nazis execute people - same for NK Communist murderer he uses firing squads. What poor nation got cursed with a president using firing squad executions? I have not heard the news about it.

Firing squad is the normal method of execution here,
Fast and the condemned is very unlikely to survive the experience.
As execution methods go, it's probably reasonably humane, and a hell of a lot better than the drug dealers victims get.

Slow and it takes many minutes for the condemned person to finally die from the torture...more like it.
It's inhumane, and human rights abuse...as are all death chambers, whether outdoor or indoor.

Last edited:
There is no Karma god

Bianco is very much anti Muslim, to the point of insanity.
Her stupidity was designed to spread hate, even on a thread about a plane crash involving loss of life, many (Or maybe most) of whom were Christians.

He...bianco is a man.

bianco is anti Muslims who are anti Christian, ...is anti Muslim jihadists/terrorists, ...is anti Muslims who are anti the 'Christian' West...is anti Muslims who are plotting to turn the world into an Islamic caliphate, and is anti Muslims who hate Australia, Britain, America etc.

Karma ... "as ye sow, so shall ye reap".

Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore...the three nations most affected by this plane cash...all commit barbaric acts on human beings...cane-floggings, hangings, and death by bullet shredding.

Sad that some of their citizens had to pay the Karma price.

Last edited:
Oh, and the new president has made it clear, your drug dealing murdering bastards are going to a firing squad.

I 100% agree.

Fuck you.

What president of what nation is going to use a firing squad, Indo? That is how Hitler had his Nazis execute people - same for NK Communist murderer he uses firing squads. What poor nation got cursed with a president using firing squad executions? I have not heard the news about it.

Here you go;

Indonesia delays executions as search continues for AirAsia plane

Indonesia delays executions as search continues for AirAsia plane

Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran are on death row in Kerobokan Prison. Photo: Ante Kesuma

Surabaya: With the eyes of the world watching Indonesia during the search for the missing AirAsia plane, the country's attorney-general has quietly delayed plans to execute five or six prisoners before the new year.

#####

Headlines in Australian newspaper.

Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore...the three nations most affected by this plane cash...all commit barbaric acts on human beings...cane-floggings, hangings, and death by bullet shredding.

And the other nations that were involved?
Bullshit always fails when the truth is taken into account.

Then you read the text...

Myuran Sukumaran and Andrew Chan. They were not on the short list of those to be imminently executed,

This woman's post is clearly intended to make it look as if Indonesia is backing off dumping the drug dealing murderers, but the text clearly states there is no such intention.

Myuran Sukumaran and Andrew Chan. They were not on the short list of those to be imminently executed,

This woman's post is clearly intended to make it look as if Indonesia is backing off dumping the drug dealing murderers, but the text clearly states there is no such intention.

He has told you that he is a man and yet you keep referring to him as a woman. That is kind of creepy. It seems like you have some homosexual tendency.

Get fucked, daft bastard.

He has told you that he is a man and yet you keep referring to him as a woman. That is kind of creepy. It seems like you have some homosexual tendency.

Don't be like that, ducky, or you'll have to give me a hug to stop me crying. :D

Don't be like that, ducky, or you'll have to give me a hug to stop me crying. :D

Well, we have lots of gay members here who can satisfy your gay urges. There is nothing wrong with being a gay. I am just pointing out that you may be barking at the wrong tree (Bianco). Anyway then logical thinking has never been your strong suit.

My point is that carry on with your exchanges with Bianco but just take it easy on your gay fantasies :)

My point is that carry on with your exchanges with Bianco but just take it easy on your gay fantasies

I won't go gay until I run out of women and sheep.
I hope that puts your mind at rest.

“Any preoccupation with ideas of what is right or wrong in conduct shows an arrested intellectual development.”

Not mine, Oscars.

“Any preoccupation with ideas of what is right or wrong in conduct shows an arrested intellectual development.”

Not mine, Oscars.

That is very nice but you are still scaring women. They naturally get scared with the thought of gay sex because it puts them out of business. Now, get back to the topic dude.

My point is that carry on with your exchanges with Bianco but just take it easy on your gay fantasies

I won't go gay until I run out of women and sheep.
I hope that puts your mind at rest.

You can be gay if you want. Just be respectful towards us straight guys.

Perhaps later, when women start saying, "Get lost, creep". :D

I think it was cruel for a woman to call you a creep even though perhaps you came across as a creep. This is where kindness comes into play but you do not seem to believe in kindness because you are for executing people for stealing car stereo or carrying little drugs in their luggage.

Forum List

Back