Ain't that the truth!

Either way a democrat still kills a potential human being.

So do you everytime you masturbate.

Based on that logic, so does every woman who menstruates.

You may want to retract it.

Actually, you just proved my point further. I was pointing out that his hatred of abortion of "potential" life can be carried on infinitely and thus potential life is a meaningless position. Hence, backed up with your example.

So do you everytime you masturbate.

Actually, you just proved my point further. I was pointing out that his hatred of abortion of "potential" life can be carried on infinitely and thus potential life is a meaningless position. Hence, backed up with your example.

I do not see a fertilized egg as potential life.
I see it as the beginning of life.
I do not agree with aborting a fertilized egg....but I will never vote against a woma's right to choose.
But I WILL vote aganst my being forced by the government to pay for it.

Actually, pretty much all of these statements are ridiculous on some level.

If a Republican is homosexual, he quietly leads his life.
If a Democrat is homosexual, he demands legislated respect.

So homosexuals wanting respect and to be equal to heterosexuals is a bad thing?

Entertaining, sure. Accurate, far from it.

Bullshit, it's accurate in more ways than not. You just have your head so far up your ass you can't see it. Here's an idea, go kill more potential humans you pathetic fuck!

LOL, angry much? So a majority of Democrat vegetarians want to ban everyone from eating meat? When did I miss that study?

I don't get angry. You may have missed it because your head is planted firmly up your ass. I guess you've never heard of groups like PETA. And I don't believe the word "majority" was used you dishonest puke!

I do not agree with aborting a fertilized egg....but I will never vote against a woma's right to choose.

Fair enough, but that's way to specific a statement that can't be lumped in to generalizations which is what this thread is all about and my point that generalizations are often inaccurate.

Fair enough, but that's way to specific a statement that can't be lumped in to generalizations which is what this thread is all about and my point that generalizations are often inaccurate.

You are a killjoy.
I laughed at it....dont ruin it for me. It was funny.
Have a great eveiing....time to go home.

Bullshit, it's accurate in more ways than not. You just have your head so far up your ass you can't see it. Here's an idea, go kill more potential humans you pathetic fuck!

LOL, angry much? So a majority of Democrat vegetarians want to ban everyone from eating meat? When did I miss that study?

I don't get angry. You may have missed it because your head is planted firmly up your ass. I guess you've never heard of groups like PETA. And I don't believe the word "majority" was used you dishonest puke!

Ahhh, so it's PETA that wants that and not "democrats" like your original post stated. Who's being dishonest now? C'mon now, be fair.

You are a killjoy.
I laughed at it....dont ruin it for me. It was funny.
Have a great eveiing....time to go home.

LOL, my fault. Well like I said, it's funny...just not accurate. :lol:

You don't even know what the fuck generalization means. Generalization means a proposition asserting something to be true either of all members of a certain class or of an indefinite part of that class. Therefore if one democrat has this viewpoint then the generalization is very accurate. Damn you get dumber with each post. You might want to consider taking a break.

Ahhh, so it's PETA that wants that and not "democrats" like your original post stated. Who's being dishonest now? C'mon now, be fair.

Are you sugggeting that there are no democrats in PETA? What are they Republicans? :cuckoo:

Are you sugggeting that there are no democrats in PETA? What are they Republicans? :cuckoo:

I never suggested such a thing. Are you suggesting that a majority of Democrats are involved with PETA?

Serious question now - what is your highest level of education? And what do you do for a living?

You don't even know what the fuck generalization means. Generalization means a proposition asserting something to be true either of all members of a certain class or of an indefinite part of that class. Therefore if one democrat has this viewpoint then the generalization is very accurate. Damn you get dumber with each post. You might want to consider taking a break.

Oh really? Is that how it works now. So I guess all republicans are in favor of bombing government buildings, since Timothy McVeigh was ok with it.

Actually, pretty much all of these statements are ridiculous on some level.

If a Republican is homosexual, he quietly leads his life.
If a Democrat is homosexual, he demands legislated respect.

So homosexuals wanting respect and to be equal to heterosexuals is a bad thing?

In the closet...that's where they want us. However they can practice their wide stance in bathroom stalls.

PETA is only made up of Democrats and all Democrats are members of PETA, eh? :doubt:

OMIGOD! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh really? Is that how it works now. So I guess all republicans are in favor of bombing government buildings, since Timothy McVeigh was ok with it.
Using Lonestar_Logic, that is correct.

Forum List

Back