AI Generates Satanic Images On Hobby Lobby Shelves

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Part of me says that I'm glad that they're fake and that I sure hope that I don't get nightmares tonight and the other part of me thinks that they would look really cool for Halloween decorations and that's probably bad for me to say as a Christian but as long as they wouldn't be used for Satanic rituals and stuff I actually do think that it would look cool. 🤣

Fake for sure.

I go to Hobby Lobby often, and I've NEVER, EVER seen anything that they carry that would be considered "anti-chrisitanity".

Although the Devil IS a part of christianity............so, who knows? Maybe one day??

We shop there, too. Great store. Our kids loved it as well. Better prices than that Michael's chain, and a bigger selection. My duaghter built a small village out their cardstock assortments, my boys liked the metal models and the car models and all the modeling tools.

Part of me says that I'm glad that they're fake and that I sure hope that I don't get nightmares tonight and the other part of me thinks that they would look really cool for Halloween decorations and that's probably bad for me to say as a Christian but as long as they wouldn't be used for Satanic rituals and stuff I actually do think that it would look cool. 🤣

We got the real McCoy in the Whitehouse @ current so if I were U I would not be too concerned about the AI created images.

'NI' is a better term from the programmed garbage being passed off as 'Artificial intelligence'. No Intelligence' is a better description, or 'PI 'Parroting Idiocy'. But hey, it has all the stock markets cultists excited; they're running 'AI' stocks up and down.

That would have been cool to see.

I think more terrifying but somewhat cool too,... For Halloween anyways because then it would be nothing more than a decoration and not symbolic for Satanism.

Forum List

Back