Ahmadinejad - His "Arab Spring" Bullshit - Sounds Like Adolph Hitler

We gave him the podium and let him speak, what spineless pussies we are.

i don't think *we* pick who speaks at the UN.

that said, i've never understood why they let the insane twit get up there.

want to call me a liberhoidal now, warrior?

or you could always stop making up what we supposedly think. it tends not to be very reflective of reality when people do that.

We house the UN in New York, and we give them the most money. We are basically putting this clown on stage and letting him mock us and the Israelis.

or you could always stop making up what we supposedly think. it tends not to be very reflective of reality when people do that.

Well you've been asked before "what do you think" and you haven't answered so quit being so damn coy and judgemental. whydonchya?

i don't think i've ever been coy about my thoughts, willow. so i'm not quite sure what it is you've missed.
I'll tell you what I've missed. Why do you support the democrats in their dismissive treatment of Israel.

I dont know why our gov would not take him out while he is here. Like food poison or something .. dont make it look like it was on purpose But then again those crazy muslims would go more crazy. Or maybe not.. THe younger generation over there dont like him either lol

because, "lovey", if we kill foreign leaders that come here, our leaders won't be safe anywhere.

idiota.

Ask Chris Stevens if they're safe now.

about as safe as anyone is during a terrorist attack.

was it the libyan GOVERNMENT that killed Chris Stevens?

No. it wasn't...

you're so full of hate, "lovey" that you can't draw distinctions

We gave him the podium and let him speak, what spineless pussies we are.

We house the UN in New York, and we give them the most money. We are basically putting this clown on stage and letting him mock us and the Israelis.

You should see the security provided to him. It was massive. Poor Chris Stevens.

You should see the security provided to him. It was massive. Poor Chris Stevens.

Ahmadinijad got better security than our Ambassador did, my God.

because, "lovey", if we kill foreign leaders that come here, our leaders won't be safe anywhere.

idiota.

Ask Chris Stevens if they're safe now.

about as safe as anyone is during a terrorist attack.

was it the libyan GOVERNMENT that killed Chris Stevens?

No. it wasn't...

you're so full of hate, "lovey" that you can't draw distinctions

See? There you go! Presuming to know what I feel.:eusa_hand:

Well you've been asked before "what do you think" and you haven't answered so quit being so damn coy and judgemental. whydonchya?

i don't think i've ever been coy about my thoughts, willow. so i'm not quite sure what it is you've missed.
I'll tell you what I've missed. Why do you support the democrats in their dismissive treatment of Israel.

i don't think that's what this thread is about.. but i don't think i've ever not been supportive of israel. i just won't vote for a candidate who's horrible b/c he says he likes israel.

and, fwiw, i think the people on both the far left AND far right suck on the subject. and you should know i feel that way. i've said it often enough.

Ahmadinijad got better security than our Ambassador did, my God.

Are you willing to pay more in taxes to facilitate more security for ALL our ambassadors?

do yoiu know how many we have?

why is it the right thinks NOT listening to what your opposition thinks is smart?

Have you ever heard of knowing your enemy?

Forum List

Back