Ahmadinejad - His "Arab Spring" Bullshit - Sounds Like Adolph Hitler

Obama's tacit approval -- Arab Spring, Muslim Brotherhood, Ahmadinejad calling for the destruction of Israel on Yom Kippur and realignment of USA-free middle East

you think this is good?

You Libberhoids must love this guy.....

I dont know why our gov would not take him out while he is here. Like food poison or something .. dont make it look like it was on purpose But then again those crazy muslims would go more crazy. Or maybe not.. THe younger generation over there dont like him either lol

I dont know why our gov would not take him out while he is here. Like food poison or something .. dont make it look like it was on purpose But then again those crazy muslims would go more crazy. Or maybe not.. THe younger generation over there dont like him either lol
When arn't the muslims going crazy? I'm all for killing him - it would be nice if we could water board him first.

We gave him the podium and let him speak, what spineless pussies we are.

i don't think *we* pick who speaks at the UN.

that said, i've never understood why they let the insane twit get up there.

want to call me a liberhoidal now, warrior?

or you could always stop making up what we supposedly think. it tends not to be very reflective of reality when people do that.

or you could always stop making up what we supposedly think. it tends not to be very reflective of reality when people do that.

Well you've been asked before "what do you think" and you haven't answered so quit being so damn coy and judgemental. whydonchya?

Yeah, maybe like a piano or safe delivery gone wrong.

because, "lovey", if we kill foreign leaders that come here, our leaders won't be safe anywhere.

idiota.

because, "lovey", if we kill foreign leaders that come here, our leaders won't be safe anywhere.

idiota.

Ask Chris Stevens if they're safe now.

Well you've been asked before "what do you think" and you haven't answered so quit being so damn coy and judgemental. whydonchya?

i don't think i've ever been coy about my thoughts, willow. so i'm not quite sure what it is you've missed.

Are you going on record as condemning what Ahmadinejad said?

When arn't the muslims going crazy? I'm all for killing him - it would be nice if we could water board him first.

could you do us a favor and change your avi. israel has enough problems without people like you.

Forum List

Back