Ahmadinejad calls for U.S. leaders to be 'buried'

Didn't someone once say, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"?

Bury US leaders?

Bury Obamacare with Kennedy?

Just sayin'.

You can disagree with someone without using the word "bury".

Well, at least Obama acts like what Christians say they are supposed to act like. He helps other Americans.

O for fuck's sake, rdean. Seriously. This is complete bullshit and you know it.

Looks more like "horseshit".

Iran and Republicans remind me of, "The Mouse that Roared".

Just this year alone, Republicans have "declared war" on gays, Hispanics, gays again, woman's rights, Hispanics again, Muslims, gays again and finally Iran.

You're a fucking moron, do you EVER post anything without griping about Republicans?

Bury US leaders?

Just sayin'.

Well, at least Obama acts like what Christians say they are supposed to act like. He helps other Americans.

Just this year alone, Republicans have "declared war" on gays, Hispanics, gays again, woman's rights, Hispanics again, Muslims, gays again and finally Iran.

Maybe someday you will start engaging in actual debate instead of Making shit up.

When that time comes we will take you seriously.

Maybe someday you will start engaging in actual debate instead of Making shit up.

Don't count on that day ever coming....

Honestly I would pay money to see an RDean vs BigRed "debate"

Bury US leaders?

Just sayin'.

Hey dean let's not forget we have also declared war on stupid cock suckers. I suggest you head for the hills like bin ladin

Last edited:

Don't count on that day ever coming....

Honestly I would pay money to see an RDean vs BigRed "debate"

To bad you can't stick around for your own ass kicking

Do you wet your pants when you run?

Last edited:
Re-read the OP dopey

*Yawn*

No, a link to Obama declaring war on Iran, please?

The President isn't given authority to declare war, that rests solely with the Congress. However, Obama has repeatedly said that he's not willing to take anything off the table in regards to Iran. That type of aggressive rhetoric could certainly cause some negative feelings from Ahmadinejad.

So it's Obama's fault that Addgfgnf cggncghghgghghghjihad is a little bitch, and Iran hates us? Holy crap! Can Obama do anything right?

*Yawn*

The President isn't given authority to declare war, that rests solely with the Congress. However, Obama has repeatedly said that he's not willing to take anything off the table in regards to Iran. That type of aggressive rhetoric could certainly cause some negative feelings from Ahmadinejad.

So it's Obama's fault that Addgfgnf cggncghghgghghghjihad is a little bitch, and Iran hates us? Holy crap! Can Obama do anything right?

no its not his fault....but he is the guy carrying the mantle of the President right now.....so he gets to take the flak from all those who dont like the US.....im sure he knows this....

TEHRAN, Iran — Iran's president Sunday called for U.S. leaders to be "buried" in response to what he says are American threats of military attack against Tehran's nuclear program.
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is known for brash rhetoric in addressing the West, but in a speech Sunday he went a step further using a deeply offensive insult in response to U.S. statements that the military option against Iran is still on the table.

"May the undertaker bury you, your table and your body, which has soiled the world," he said using language in Iran reserved for hated enemies.

You all can read the rest here:
Ahmadinejad calls for U.S. leaders to be 'buried' - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - Iran - msnbc.com

Sounds like something the Soviets said to us at the U.N. in the 50s. How'd that work out for them?

*Yawn*

I don't think so.

The US follows a hostile policy of regime change in Iran for 30 years.
Mr. Ahmadinajad is a figure of the state system the USA tries to overthrow, sanction and isolate.

What do you expect Mr. Ahmadinajad to say about USA?
There are problems because the USA is a de-facto neighbour of Iran, bringing Chaos to Irans borders with the clear intent to carry that chaos within the territory of Iran.
The US is hostile to Iran. Iran does not do play any games in Central or Caribic America against the national interests of USA, nor does Iran have any capabilities to do this, but USA is doing this for 30 years with the instruments of a super-power.

Ahmadinejad calls for U.S. leaders to be 'buried'

Does he work for the Republicans?

912Sign-BuryObamaCare.jpg
No, he is a registered dimwit.

Never ceases to amaze me how ignorant the news media is about Middle Eastern culture. Yeah, Ahmadanutjob is a, well, nut job; however, in the Persian culture, it is customary use hyperbole and rhetoric. This is something that goes back to the old Tales of Arabian Nights (e.g. "May you prosper with many cattle, lots of wives and fat children" or "May you and your family be cursed with dry river beds, empty fields and hungry vultures.") So I wouldn't really get wrapped around the axle on the whole "buried" thing. I think the media is just eager to hype up whatever comes out of Ahmadinejad's mouth. This is nothing more than just a cultural thing.

I dun know, Toome...I sense Ahmadinejad really does not like America. I dun think it's all crazy talk for shits and giggles.

I see this as coming from someone that truly feels ME Muslims have been wronged and he is crazy enough to speak out loud. I bet he reflects the feelings of most middle eastern Muslims.

I like my bacon too so no pigs for Amidincrazy whatever his name from Iran dude.

How about a burial up to his neck in an ant hill?

What am I making up? Someone recently showed me one Republican Party State Platform that DIDN'T have something anti gay. After I posted a half dozen that did. In fact, Texas wants to make gays criminals and gay marriage a FELONY.

Of course, there is the whole "changing the constitution" thing aimed at Hispanics.

Women's rights? At least a half dozen Republicans running for congress want to force women who become pregnant after being raped to have the baby.

Muslims, I have two words, "Mosque and Cemetery".

It's not that I don't say the "truth". It's that you guys, "Can't handle the truth".

What am I making up? Someone recently showed me one Republican Party State Platform that DIDN'T have something anti gay. After I posted a half dozen that did. In fact, Texas wants to make gays criminals and gay marriage a FELONY.

Of course, there is the whole "changing the constitution" thing aimed at Hispanics.

Women's rights? At least a half dozen Republicans running for congress want to force women who become pregnant after being raped to have the baby.

Muslims, I have two words, "Mosque and Cemetery".

It's not that I don't say the "truth". It's that you guys, "Can't handle the truth".
I think I want to move to texas.

*Yawn*

Not solely, but he certainly hasn't made any inroads.

Forum List

Back