Ahmadinejad calls for U.S. leaders to be 'buried'

Absolutely no doubt that he hates the US. My point is that it's tricky telling the difference between a real threatening statement and his usual empty rhetoric. That's where the cultural thing comes into play. The news maggots should be smart enough to tell the difference. Instead, they opt on the side of sensationalism because it sells more air time/papers.

Regardless, the little fucker is crazier'n a bed bug. That twit gets a bomb and the whole world is in trouble.

No worries, Pale. He did not buy Norton Anti-Virus and a 12 year old in Milwaukee has sent him a trojan.

Yeah, that's just it. Why can't our Black Ops or CIA or something fuck this guys day up? Is that hard to infiltrate and sell him some bad info, bad parts, screw up their computers, etc.?

Allowed to go about his business and acquire a nuclear weapon, this little turd will dwarf the damage done by Hitler. Special Ops should take that sons a bitch out.

That's unlikely considering he's not even on Hitler's radar now in regards to crimes against humanity.

hes does this for the benefit of his own native audience. I don't think he thinks we take him to seriously. Hes got to be seen as johnny bad-ass 24x7 to keep the rubes and other factions in line.

Regardless, the little fucker is crazier'n a bed bug. That twit gets a bomb and the whole world is in trouble.

No worries, Pale. He did not buy Norton Anti-Virus and a 12 year old in Milwaukee has sent him a trojan.

Yeah, that's just it. Why can't our Black Ops or CIA or something fuck this guys day up? Is that hard to infiltrate and sell him some bad info, bad parts, screw up their computers, etc.?

Call me a bigot, but I'm thinking our nerds can beat up their nerds, LOL.

Poor Iran. I actually miss the Shah, and I once thought he was an asshole.

How dare he say Nasty things about U.S. leaders just because they're threatening to attack his country

TEHRAN, Iran — Iran's president Sunday called for U.S. leaders to be "buried" in response to what he says are American threats of military attack against Tehran's nuclear program.
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is known for brash rhetoric in addressing the West, but in a speech Sunday he went a step further using a deeply offensive insult in response to U.S. statements that the military option against Iran is still on the table.

"May the undertaker bury you, your table and your body, which has soiled the world," he said using language in Iran reserved for hated enemies.

You all can read the rest here:
Ahmadinejad calls for U.S. leaders to be 'buried' - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - Iran - msnbc.com

Doesn't he do this every week? It must be part of his morning routine at this point. You know, wake up, get coffee, read the paper, insult America in a press conference, take a shower, etc.

The only thing I find new about this, is it almost seems like he's trying to rip off Khrushchev's "We will bury you" line, almost.

Last edited:
TEHRAN, Iran — Iran's president Sunday called for U.S. leaders to be "buried" in response to what he says are American threats of military attack against Tehran's nuclear program.
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is known for brash rhetoric in addressing the West, but in a speech Sunday he went a step further using a deeply offensive insult in response to U.S. statements that the military option against Iran is still on the table.

"May the undertaker bury you, your table and your body, which has soiled the world," he said using language in Iran reserved for hated enemies.

Ahmadinejad calls for U.S. leaders to be 'buried' - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - Iran - msnbc.com

Doesn't he do this every week? It must be part of his morning routine at this point. You know, wake up, get coffee, read the paper, insult America in a press conference, take a shower, etc.

The only thing I find new about this, is it almost seems like he's trying to rip off Gorbachev's "We will bury you" line, almost.
That was Nikita Khrushchev.

I think that a case can be made that Ahmadinejad (Iran's President) is attempting to assume the mantle of leadership that once was possessed by Gamal Abdel Nasser who was President of Egypt.

Here is one analysis of Nasser's strategy:

"Nasser was a powerful communicator and a highly dangerous force. To advance his personal ambition, he used his power with fanatical determination to inflame public opinion throughout the Arab world, stoking discontent that had nothing to do with economics and everything to do with the politics of division. His propaganda consisted of non-factual yet powerful messages and lies that got repeated endlessly until the ordinary citizens of Iraq and other Arab countries began to accept them as truth."

The above was excerpted from the book: "Saving Iraq" by Nemir Kirdar (page 51)

The author says it was Nasser inspired revolutionaries that in 1958 overthrew the legitimate government of Iraq and replaced it with a dictatorship that ultimately brought Saddam Hussein to power. Perhaps Ahmadinejad (Iran's President) has similar aspirations to topple the current American supported government in Iraq, as Nasser helped to do in 1958?

I think that a case can be made that Ahmadinejad (Iran's President) is attempting to assume the mantle of leadership that once was possessed by Gamal Abdel Nasser who was President of Egypt.

"Nasser was a powerful communicator and a highly dangerous force. To advance his personal ambition, he used his power with fanatical determination to inflame public opinion throughout the Arab world, stoking discontent that had nothing to do with economics and everything to do with the politics of division. His propaganda consisted of non-factual yet powerful messages and lies that got repeated endlessly until the ordinary citizens of Iraq and other Arab countries began to accept them as truth."

The author says it was Nasser inspired revolutionaries that in 1958 overthrew the legitimate government of Iraq and replaced it with a dictatorship that ultimately brought Saddam Hussein to power. Perhaps Ahmadinejad (Iran's President) has similar aspirations to topple the current American supported government in Iraq, as Nasser helped to do in 1958?

Nasser? I thought he was regarded as a moderate?

Camp David Accords? Jimmy Carter, President Nasser and PM Begin ring a bell?

The only thing I find new about this, is it almost seems like he's trying to rip off Gorbachev's "We will bury you" line, almost.

Oh hey, thanks, wasn't sure if I had it right. I'll edit it.

He is a dangerous idiot with dangerous weapons. You see a schizophrenic with two ak-47s walking toward a nursery school, just because he talks big does not mean you shouldn't worry

Not Nasser, Sadat. And Sadat was less on hot air, more on positive results.

You are thinking of Anwar El Sadat, who succeeded Nasser as President of Egypt in 1970

Oh hey, thanks, wasn't sure if I had it right. I'll edit it.

No worries. :beer:

Ahmadinejad calls for U.S. leaders to be 'buried'

Does he work for the Republicans?

912Sign-BuryObamaCare.jpg

Madeline wrote:

You are thinking of Anwar El Sadat, who succeeded Nasser as President of Egypt in 1970

Surely not. I would recognize Nasser on the street, if he were still alive. That photo at Camp David is iconic.

Holy shit, you're right! LOLOL.

Man my memory is the pits anymore. Thankies, Bill Angel!

Forum List

Back