Ahmadinejad calls for U.S. leaders to be 'buried'

I seen worse insults hurled at Obama and Co. on any given day by the rightwingers on this very message board.

Gulty:lol: but thats somehow is different:eusa_whistle:

This is awful! How could anyone compare patriotic Americans to radical Islamists such as Achndfvdfdfbggdgjiad? The very idea is laudable. It's obviously the patriotic duty to attack the leaders of one's country, and those attacks can not be compared to the filth spewed by an enemy!:eusa_hand:

I seen worse insults hurled at Obama and Co. on any given day by the rightwingers on this very message board.

Gulty:lol: but thats somehow is different:eusa_whistle:

This is awful! How could anyone compare patriotic Americans to radical Islamists such as Achndfvdfdfbggdgjiad? The very idea is laudable. It's obviously the patriotic duty to attack the leaders of one's country, and those attacks can not be compared to the filth spewed by an enemy!:eusa_hand:

I said I was guilty as charged from the post I was responding. But I be damn if I will sit back and allow some 3rd rate piece of shit bad mouth the President of America fuck the bastard.

Ahmadinejad calls for U.S. leaders to be 'buried'

Does he work for the Republicans?

912Sign-BuryObamaCare.jpg

your shit is getting old Dean.....the guy is talking about the guy whose ass you have your head up.....which means your slimy ass gets buried too....hey wait that may not be a bad idea....:eusa_think:....

Didn't someone once say, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"?

Bury US leaders?

Bury Obamacare with Kennedy?

Just sayin'.

You can disagree with someone without using the word "bury".

Well, at least Obama acts like what Christians say they are supposed to act like. He helps other Americans.

O for fuck's sake, rdean. Seriously. This is complete bullshit and you know it.

I am calling for Ahmadinejad to be bitten to death by rats. Anyone else see "Bone Collector"? Like that.

Can I get an "Amen", brothers and sistas?
Yes...great movie...Denzell Washington was brilliant.
Imadinnerjacket is a little tinhorn douchebag who's strings are being pulled by Islamo-fascist terrorists.
Din Din can't take a dump without permission from the Imams

I dunno, I swear I am beginning to feel a bit of nostalgia for the Ayatollah Khomeini -- at lest he was not threatening to nuke us.

I am calling for Ahmadinejad to be bitten to death by rats. Anyone else see "Bone Collector"? Like that.

How about we do to him what happen in Hannibal the hog pin

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPLb3_YE4Pk&feature=related]YouTube - Gary Oldman in Hannibal pt.2[/ame]

That was a gross scene.

:clap2:

How about we do to him what happen in Hannibal the hog pin

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPLb3_YE4Pk&feature=related]YouTube - Gary Oldman in Hannibal pt.2[/ame]

That was a gross scene.

:clap2:

OH and what's left of him we can carry to the swamps here on the coast of the carolinas. Whats left could be used for gator bait. I know the perect spot. Unless you know where you are you will never come out.

Mebbe so Mr. Clean. Me, I see few threats to kill him but I admit, I dun read everything on USMB. But to the best of my knowledge, none of the conservatives here actually has any nuclear capacity.

Does make a difference, at least to me.

He'll be lucky to make it the rest of the year without his own people whacking him.

TEHRAN, Iran — Iran's president Sunday called for U.S. leaders to be "buried" in response to what he says are American threats of military attack against Tehran's nuclear program.
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is known for brash rhetoric in addressing the West, but in a speech Sunday he went a step further using a deeply offensive insult in response to U.S. statements that the military option against Iran is still on the table.

"May the undertaker bury you, your table and your body, which has soiled the world," he said using language in Iran reserved for hated enemies.

You all can read the rest here:
Ahmadinejad calls for U.S. leaders to be 'buried' - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - Iran - msnbc.com

so Republicans and Ahmadinejad want the same thing?

TEHRAN, Iran — Iran's president Sunday called for U.S. leaders to be "buried" in response to what he says are American threats of military attack against Tehran's nuclear program.
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is known for brash rhetoric in addressing the West, but in a speech Sunday he went a step further using a deeply offensive insult in response to U.S. statements that the military option against Iran is still on the table.

"May the undertaker bury you, your table and your body, which has soiled the world," he said using language in Iran reserved for hated enemies.

You all can read the rest here:
Ahmadinejad calls for U.S. leaders to be 'buried' - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - Iran - msnbc.com

so Republicans and Ahmadinejad want the same thing?

You and Rdean are one in the same

Link, please?

Re-read the OP dopey

*Yawn*

No, a link to Obama declaring war on Iran, please?

The President isn't given authority to declare war, that rests solely with the Congress. However, Obama has repeatedly said that he's not willing to take anything off the table in regards to Iran. That type of aggressive rhetoric could certainly cause some negative feelings from Ahmadinejad.

Mebbe so Mr. Clean. Me, I see few threats to kill him but I admit, I dun read everything on USMB. But to the best of my knowledge, none of the conservatives here actually has any nuclear capacity.

Neither does Iran.

Neither does Iran.

Well, I ain't no scientist but riddle me this, Kevin. Why does any OPEC nation need a nuclear power plant? And isn't a ful rod a fuel rod for both peaceful and non-peaceful use?

your shit is getting old Dean.....the guy is talking about the guy whose ass you have your head up.....which means your slimy ass gets buried too....hey wait that may not be a bad idea....:eusa_think:....

Didn't someone once say, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"?

Bury US leaders?

Bury Obamacare with Kennedy?

Just sayin'.

You can disagree with someone without using the word "bury".

Well, at least Obama acts like what Christians say they are supposed to act like. He helps other Americans.

O for fuck's sake, rdean. Seriously. This is complete bullshit and you know it.

Looks more like "horseshit".

Iran and Republicans remind me of, "The Mouse that Roared".

Just this year alone, Republicans have "declared war" on gays, Hispanics, gays again, woman's rights, Hispanics again, Muslims, gays again and finally Iran.

Last edited by a moderator:

Neither does Iran.

Well, I ain't no scientist but riddle me this, Kevin. Why does any OPEC nation need a nuclear power plant? And isn't a ful rod a fuel rod for both peaceful and non-peaceful use?

Answer me this, why does the U.S. think it can change the terms of the Non-Proliferation Treaty which states that any country can develop nuclear energy for peaceful purposes? As to why they need a nuclear power plant, maybe they want to use cleaner and by far more effective nuclear energy for domestic purposes and make more money selling their oil to other countries that don't?

Forum List

Back