Ahmadinejad calls for U.S. leaders to be 'buried'

This jerk is the new Quadaffi (sp) Guarantee if he ever pushed us hard enough that we smacked him he would shut up.

TEHRAN, Iran — Iran's president Sunday called for U.S. leaders to be "buried" in response to what he says are American threats of military attack against Tehran's nuclear program.
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is known for brash rhetoric in addressing the West, but in a speech Sunday he went a step further using a deeply offensive insult in response to U.S. statements that the military option against Iran is still on the table.

"May the undertaker bury you, your table and your body, which has soiled the world," he said using language in Iran reserved for hated enemies.

You all can read the rest here:
Ahmadinejad calls for U.S. leaders to be 'buried' - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - Iran - msnbc.com

Fuck that bastard. I may not like obama and I hate what he is doing. But he is Americas President and the Irainian piece of shit can kiss my ass. I do hope he would come over here and try it.

Does he work for the Republicans?

912Sign-BuryObamaCare.jpg

Fuck you rdean

He is a dangerous idiot with dangerous weapons. You see a schizophrenic with two ak-47s walking toward a nursery school, just because he talks big does not mean you shouldn't worry

Far more dangerous is a paranoid nation with 200+ undeclared nuclear weapons

your shit is getting old Dean.....the guy is talking about the guy whose ass you have your head up.....which means your slimy ass gets buried too....hey wait that may not be a bad idea....:eusa_think:....

your shit is getting old Dean.....the guy is talking about the guy whose ass you have your head up.....which means your slimy ass gets buried too....hey wait that may not be a bad idea....:eusa_think:....

Didn't someone once say, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"?

Bury US leaders?

Bury Obamacare with Kennedy?

Just sayin'.

You can disagree with someone without using the word "bury".

Well, at least Obama acts like what Christians say they are supposed to act like. He helps other Americans.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't someone once say, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"?

Bury US leaders?

Bury Obamacare with Kennedy?

Just sayin'.

You can disagree with someone without using the word "bury".

Well, at least Obama acts like what Christians say they are supposed to act like. He helps other Americans.

does he?.....or is he doing what all politicians do.....just throw us a bone.....and then go through the motions like he is doing something but in reality nothing gets done.....unless of course said politician is getting something in return.....then....it gets done....Obama aint no different then the rest of the slime up there.....

He is a dangerous idiot with dangerous weapons. You see a schizophrenic with two ak-47s walking toward a nursery school, just because he talks big does not mean you shouldn't worry

Far more dangerous is a paranoid nation with 200+ undeclared nuclear weapons

I see where you are going with this
Anti Israel those nukes are in good hands Israel needs them because if they didn't have them the people the land every thing they own would burn for 7 years.

Never ceases to amaze me how ignorant the news media is about Middle Eastern culture. Yeah, Ahmadanutjob is a, well, nut job; however, in the Persian culture, it is customary use hyperbole and rhetoric. This is something that goes back to the old Tales of Arabian Nights (e.g. "May you prosper with many cattle, lots of wives and fat children" or "May you and your family be cursed with dry river beds, empty fields and hungry vultures.") So I wouldn't really get wrapped around the axle on the whole "buried" thing. I think the media is just eager to hype up whatever comes out of Ahmadinejad's mouth. This is nothing more than just a cultural thing.

Well then Obama should get in tune with American culture and start throwing out insults about Ahmedinejab's mother.:lol:

I am calling for Ahmadinejad to be bitten to death by rats. Anyone else see "Bone Collector"? Like that.

Can I get an "Amen", brothers and sistas?
Yes...great movie...Denzell Washington was brilliant.
Imadinnerjacket is a little tinhorn douchebag who's strings are being pulled by Islamo-fascist terrorists.
Din Din can't take a dump without permission from the Imams

TEHRAN, Iran — Iran's president Sunday called for U.S. leaders to be "buried" in response to what he says are American threats of military attack against Tehran's nuclear program.
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is known for brash rhetoric in addressing the West, but in a speech Sunday he went a step further using a deeply offensive insult in response to U.S. statements that the military option against Iran is still on the table.

"May the undertaker bury you, your table and your body, which has soiled the world," he said using language in Iran reserved for hated enemies.

You all can read the rest here:
Ahmadinejad calls for U.S. leaders to be 'buried' - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - Iran - msnbc.com

Achmabinindddhahajihad seems like such a nice guy. I can't understand why he would say such hateful things about America's leadership. Why can't we all just get along?

I am calling for Ahmadinejad to be bitten to death by rats. Anyone else see "Bone Collector"? Like that.

Can I get an "Amen", brothers and sistas?

How about we do to him what happen in Hannibal the hog pin

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPLb3_YE4Pk&feature=related]YouTube - Gary Oldman in Hannibal pt.2[/ame]

You know I have been trying real hard to give you the Benefit of the doubt, and not be an asshole, But I just can't anymore.

You are the most brainwashed Ignorant Buffoon I have ever come across on the Internet, and that my friend is saying a whole lot.

Just a matter of time before we watch a video of the President,Vice President and Secretary of State in Iran at the ribbon cutting ceremonies at one of many grand openings of Nuclear Power Plants in Iran.I can just picture it now as the President of Iran behind Obama's back is instructing his military people which should be their first nuclear strike in Israel.

I seen worse insults hurled at Obama and Co. on any given day by the rightwingers on this very message board.

Forum List

Back