Ahhh, those darn polls.....

I don't support the liberal definition of equal rights, which means blacks to the front of the line with all other minorities to the back.
You're right. Asians probably deserve reparations, too.

The only reason liberals care so much about black issues and illegal immigrants is votes. That's why they'll never talk about asian issues, native american issues, etc., because there aren't enough of us for liberals to care.

Donald Trump as president of the United States is an absurdity. That's the only word you need.
Could you explain how you came to that conclusion without referring to conspiracy theories, flaming, or making unsupported accusations?

Trump is a megalomaniac with absolutely no meaningful qualifications to be president. He is a pathological liar. He is a proven con man. He is a BIRTHER...

...oh sorry, you didn't want me to refer to conspiracy theories...

lol

I don't support the liberal definition of equal rights, which means blacks to the front of the line with all other minorities to the back.

The only reason liberals care so much about black issues and illegal immigrants is votes. That's why they'll never talk about asian issues, native american issues, etc., because there aren't enough of us for liberals to care.

And what Asian issues is Trump talking about that liberals don't talk about?

The fact that Asians are penalized for being Asian under affirmative action. The fact that racist, segregated liberals discriminate against Asians in media, in hollywood, in corporations' upper level management, in government, etc. Fuck off.

Last week Quinnipiac University asked registered voters what the first word was that came to their mind when they thought about the current occupant in the White House.

C_e_o_0XgAo0S8i.jpg:small

A) When there are more Democrats polled then GOP you will have a biased POLL!
B) This is what that Quinnipiac University National Poll counted: MORE DEMs then GOP
PARTY IDENTIFICATION QUESTION WORDING - "Generally speaking, do you consider yourself a Republican, a Democrat, an Independent, or what?

Republican 24%
Democrat 34%
Independent 35%
Other/DK/NA 8%
https://poll.qu.edu/images/polling/us/us05102017_demos_U392prfb.pdf/

C) There are NOT 10% more Democrats in the USA!
Below Gallup poll shows 3% more Democrats NOT 10% as above poll counted!
FACT: per Gallup poll Party Affiliation
View attachment 126214

You're citing a poll to attack the validity of polls?

Good one.

Donald Trump as president of the United States is an absurdity. That's the only word you need.
Could you explain how you came to that conclusion without referring to conspiracy theories, flaming, or making unsupported accusations?

Trump is a megalomaniac with absolutely no meaningful qualifications to be president. He is a pathological liar. He is a proven con man. He is a BIRTHER...

lol
You made unsupported accusations. You FAIL!

Try again, space cadet.

The fact that Asians are penalized for being Asian under affirmative action. The fact that racist, segregated liberals discriminate against Asians in media, in hollywood, in corporations' upper level management, in government, etc. Fuck off.

Could you quote Trump talking about that?

lol

Try again, space cadet.

He paid 23 million dollars to settle Trump University lawsuits. That proves he's a con man. His lies are well documented. His Birtherism is well documented.

Nope, but Democrats talk so much about black issues like I'm supposed to give a fuck?

lol

Try again, space cadet.

He paid 23 million dollars to settle Trump University lawsuits. That proves he's a con man. His lies are well documented. His Birtherism is well documented.
Who told you that and why did you believe them?

How did you become so easily brainwashed?

Nope, but Democrats talk so much about black issues like I'm supposed to give a fuck?

Are you aware that over 70% of Asian-Americans vote Democrat?

lol

Try again, space cadet.

WTF?

lol

Try again, space cadet.

WTF?

Answer that question to yourself. I guarantee your life experience will be better if and when you do answer it honestly and truthfully, and it will change your life in a very positive way.

The truth will set you free.

THINK!

Are you aware that I don't give two fucks?

And Huffington post asked themselves who would win the election:

Cw0uFATW8AEv9F7.jpg

Yet it didn't quite hit the truth. They are suffering from the same problem as that fake poll that you posted. They forgot that Trump has above all one quality:

Being a Winner.

Last week Quinnipiac University asked registered voters what the first word was that came to their mind when they thought about the current occupant in the White House.

C_e_o_0XgAo0S8i.jpg:small

A) When there are more Democrats polled then GOP you will have a biased POLL!
B) This is what that Quinnipiac University National Poll counted: MORE DEMs then GOP
PARTY IDENTIFICATION QUESTION WORDING - "Generally speaking, do you consider yourself a Republican, a Democrat, an Independent, or what?

Republican 24%
Democrat 34%
Independent 35%
Other/DK/NA 8%
https://poll.qu.edu/images/polling/us/us05102017_demos_U392prfb.pdf/

C) There are NOT 10% more Democrats in the USA!
Below Gallup poll shows 3% more Democrats NOT 10% as above poll counted!
FACT: per Gallup poll Party Affiliation
View attachment 126214

You're citing a poll to attack the validity of polls?

Good one.

Of course I am you dummy!
Gallup asked a simple question "What is your party affiliation"?
People answered and there is NO bias possible in this. Just say if you are Demo or GOP. Can't bias that question.
But when you keep asking people if you are Dem or GOP until you get MORE Dems which is what almost all polls do because they like lemmings
have always believed there are more Dems then GOP ... then you are biasing the poll.
Anyone with common sense which obviously you lack can see the Gallup poll asked a simple identity question... You man/female/other, Dem/GOP/other!
But only true dummies like you can't see that distinction.

A) Where did you get that false statistic?
B) YOU are wrong! NOT over 70%
C) Here are the correct statistics and they aren't "over 70%"
http://naasurvey.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/NAAS2016-Oct5-report.pdf
Total ASIAN AMERICANS voting Democrat 41%
But again people of your ilk are more frequently exaggerate anything simply because you can't seem to use the internet to support your uninformed opinion!

howmanyasianamericans101016.png

http://naasurvey.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/NAAS2016-Oct5-report.pdf

Forum List

Back