Ahhh hell that's cheap...lets do it!

westwall

WHEN GUNS ARE BANNED ONLY THE RICH WILL HAVE GUNS
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2010
Nevada
Well it seems the latest UN report on the cost estimate to go green for the world is out and lo and behold, it is a measly 76 TRILLION dollars! Now the US's entire GDP is 14 trillion or so so just think of it, for the paltry sum of FIVE TIMES THE ENTIRE US GDP we can get the world to go green! Yeeeaaahhh! And what will we get for it? In 100 years the temperature may be 1 degree lower.

Sounds like a fantastic investment to me! How about you?

Oh, yeah i almost forgot, 38 TRILLION would go to those wonderful people in the developing world. You know, those terrorists and dictators that we all know and love. yeah, those folks. They get 38 TRILLION of your dollars.

http://www.un.org/en/development/desa/policy/wess/wess_current/2011wess.pdf

Ahhh.......beat me to it Chuck!!!!!

Ask me if there wont be a Photobucket Classic coming???:funnyface::funnyface:

You da man!!!!!!!!!:clap2:

That's Chuckles to you mate!:lol::lol: Yeah, shouldn't be too long in coming.

tokyo-4-festival-p-072_3-39.jpg

Hey West.......more winning for the clueless retards!!!:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

Hey West....is this forum not the shit?

Remember the days in school when the biggest dickheads who had it coming always got theirs and the times you were lucky enough to actually see it???!!!

That happens on this forum...............EVERY DAY!!!! Of course, much thanks must be bestowed upon Westwall.......Crusader.......Ian.........wire..........Polar Bear ( whereever did he go?)........Matthew......Daveman. Beating the piss out of the k00ks sure is fun!!!

These cheesedicks will be on here tonight posting up temperature shit..........as if anybody in the real world gave a rats ass.

Last edited:
Hey West....is this forum not the shit?

Remember the days in school when the biggest dickheads who had it coming always got theirs and the times you were lucky enough to actually see it???!!!

That happens on this forum...............EVERY DAY!!!! Of course, much thanks must be bestowed upon Westwall.......Crusader.......Ian.........wire..........Polar Bear ( whereever did he go?)........Matthew......Daveman. Beating the piss out of the k00ks sure is fun!!!

These cheesedicks will be on here tonight posting up temperature shit..........as if anybody in the real world gave a rats ass.

That's oh so true my friend. Chris and his monotonous temp posts that no one gives a hoot about...except him. Yeah where is Polarbear he was fun.

Well it seems the latest UN report on the cost estimate to go green for the world is out and lo and behold, it is a measly 76 TRILLION dollars! Now the US's entire GDP is 14 trillion or so so just think of it, for the paltry sum of FIVE TIMES THE ENTIRE US GDP we can get the world to go green! Yeeeaaahhh! And what will we get for it? In 100 years the temperature may be 1 degree lower.

Oh, yeah i almost forgot, 38 TRILLION would go to those wonderful people in the developing world. You know, those terrorists and dictators that we all know and love. yeah, those folks. They get 38 TRILLION of your dollars.

Good Gaea's achin' pancreas. The Green movement is so astoundingly unrealistic.

Look closely, AGW cultists: This is what you're advocating. It's utterly impossible. You need to grow the hell up.

Look closely, AGW cultists: This is what you're advocating. It's utterly impossible. You need to grow the hell up.

The green movement is based on marxism and idiocy. Not that co2 doesn't cause a warming effect, but we would be better off with a strong economy to deal with it.

The green movement is based on marxism and idiocy. Not that co2 doesn't cause a warming effect, but we would be better off with a strong economy to deal with it.
Then you'd best keep an eye on everyone who shares your views about AGW, because they want us all living in caves.

Forum List

Back