Ahem.... You HusseinCare advocates... You were bragging about UK' nationalized health???

It means you provide just the minimum.

You keep saying how good you are yet indicate you can't keep a job and keep moving from place to place. Not a sign of a good employee.

Actually, most Americans change jobs once every four to five years.

The reality of the economy is that every year, 15 million jobs are eliminated by changing business patterns. The good news is, about 17 million new jobs are created. The jobs I've done in the past weren't cases of "Let's get someone better", it was an issue of those jobs literally do not exist anymore.

But keep talking about me, we've already established you can't defend the medical system ObamaCare is replacing.

If people that recieved lesser pay offered skills worth a shit that a monkey couldn't be trained to do offered more, they would get paid more. You blame the business owner when he pays an equivalent wage to the skills when the one offering low skills is the cause. If people didn't feel entitled to something that wasn't theirs, the government wouldn't have to pander to them to get votes.

The problem with that argument is that the same skill set should be worth exactly the same in a boom as a recession. that's just not the case. Business owners took advantage of the last two BUSH recessions to drive wages down from the highs they were at in the Clinton years. It's why they shouldn't get a say in the matter.

You keep saying how good you are yet indicate you can't keep a job and keep moving from place to place. Not a sign of a good employee.

The reality of the economy is that every year, 15 million jobs are eliminated by changing business patterns. The good news is, about 17 million new jobs are created. The jobs I've done in the past weren't cases of "Let's get someone better", it was an issue of those jobs literally do not exist anymore.

But keep talking about me, we've already established you can't defend the medical system ObamaCare is replacing.

If people that recieved lesser pay offered skills worth a shit that a monkey couldn't be trained to do offered more, they would get paid more. You blame the business owner when he pays an equivalent wage to the skills when the one offering low skills is the cause. If people didn't feel entitled to something that wasn't theirs, the government wouldn't have to pander to them to get votes.

The problem with that argument is that the same skill set should be worth exactly the same in a boom as a recession. that's just not the case. Business owners took advantage of the last two BUSH recessions to drive wages down from the highs they were at in the Clinton years. It's why they shouldn't get a say in the matter.

You seem to have some fundamental misconceptions regarding the concepts of "worth" and "value".

Believe me your coworkers are competent enough to get along without you. You are not that important to them or your employer

Uh, no, they really can't.

And if you think cutting and pasting shit into boilerplate software is a business you are sorely mistaken.

I wouldn't know, that's not what I do. What I do is provide an interview before the resume is written, and then go through it line by line with the client to make sure it meets his or her needs.

It's nothing but a part time job. A job you own but a job nonetheless. If it were a business as you say then you could not show up for work and still make money.

That's kind of retarded....

Hey, Cleetus, not that you are capable of edification, but.

Job Hopping Is the New Normal for Millennials Three Ways to Prevent a Human Resource Nightmare - Forbes

The average worker today stays at each of his or her jobs for 4.4 years, according to the most recent available data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, but the expected tenure of the workforce’s youngest employees is about half that.

Ninety-one percent of Millennials (born between 1977-1997) expect to stay in a job for less than three years, according to the Future Workplace Multiple Generations @ Work” survey of 1,189 employees and 150 managers. That means they would have 15 – 20 jobs over the course of their working lives!

So what would all this job-hopping do for young workers’ careers? For applicants, job instability on a resume could come at the cost of the dream job. For years, experts have warned that recruiters screen out chronic job-hoppers, instead seeking prospective employees who seem to offer longevity.

How is it paranoid? It's a matter-of-fact observation of the nature of government.

Yeah, apparently "government" are these strange aliens beings who don't think the way the rest of us do.

Not at all. In a democracy, "government" represents the majority and imposes their will on the minorities. "Government" is about coerced conformity.

Not at all. In a democracy, "government" represents the majority and imposes their will on the minorities. "Government" is about coerced conformity.

yes, it is. so then the question is, what is reasonable conformity and what is silly conformity.

So on one end, Somalia- complete anarchy. ON the other extreme, North Korea. Ideally, you want a society that is a happy medium between those extremes.

To me, a single payer health care system is a happy medium.

yes, it is. so then the question is, what is reasonable conformity and what is silly conformity.

So on one end, Somalia- complete anarchy. ON the other extreme, North Korea. Ideally, you want a society that is a happy medium between those extremes.

And to me it's a monolithic tyranny.

So a business owner shouldn't get a say in what they pay an employee but you should?

No one but fools give a shit what you think.

You say you want people to leave their jobs but you are afraid to because your coworkers are too inept to get along without you.

I didn't say they were too inept. What I am saying is that we are stretched too thin right now to really take another hit to our department. I know that even when I take a week's vacation, things suffer.

You say ALL bosses and business owners are douche bags but you won't start your own business so you can do it right.

Well, I have my own business, as I say. BUt it's just me.

Second, yeah, sorry, After 23 years in the private sector, If I had to list all the managers and supervisors I liked who were decent people, that list would be all of two people.

Hate to break it to you son, but they'll go on without you. You being there isn't the make or break for them to do what needs to be done.

Believe me your coworkers are competent enough to get along without you. You are not that important to them or your employer

Uh, no, they really can't.

And if you think cutting and pasting shit into boilerplate software is a business you are sorely mistaken.

I wouldn't know, that's not what I do. What I do is provide an interview before the resume is written, and then go through it line by line with the client to make sure it meets his or her needs.

It's nothing but a part time job. A job you own but a job nonetheless. If it were a business as you say then you could not show up for work and still make money.

That's kind of retarded....
Then you don't know what a business is.

There is a huge difference between being a self employed one man show and owning a business. But you wouldn't know anything about that

And believe me any idiot can put a resume together you can try to make it sound technical but you really are reaching on this one. I hope you stretched first so you didn't hurt yourself

Forum List

Back