ahaha, Bristol and Levi are engaged

G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009
:lol:

Kind of umm, puts his credibility regarding his "apology" in a greater perspective, for me. A funneh one. :lol:

What idiots. However, this is what teen mothers do all the time. "But he loves me. He wants us to be a family". He wants the family's money. Period.

Yea, I mean when you're that disfunctional in the early days, things usually don't end too well.

A side-note: I could give a rat's ass, really, but it was kind of ironic how he uh, "took it upon himself" to publicly apologize to the Palins to only a few weeks later seek engagement to their daughter. Shit's so obvious that it's comedy.

Holy shit, she told US Magazine and didn't even tell her parents yet because it's "too intimidating."

ahah, these peeps scream disfunctional.

:lol:

Kind of umm, puts his credibility regarding his "apology" in a greater perspective, for me. A funneh one. :lol:
um, LINK?

but i can see it now, a half hour reality show on VH1
:rolleyes:

This is so obvious/easy to find, and you're on the flippin' internet........sheesh.

Bristol Palin, Levi Johnston say they're engaged - Yahoo! News
well, generally i want to see the story YOU were posting about
and i dont feel i should have to search and HOPE i find the one YOU got

but i have to agree that this is totally dysfunctional

um, LINK?

but i can see it now, a half hour reality show on VH1

This is so obvious/easy to find, and you're on the flippin' internet........sheesh.

Generally, I only post links to things that are tougher than front page news to find, because I assume that those who come here to discuss current events actually read the news.

Generally, I only post links to things that are tougher than front page news to find, because I assume that those who come here to discuss current events actually read the news.
god damn
nevermind

lets see..she has a baby at what..17....he calls her trash...calls her mom trash...mom calls him trash blah blah blah...now they are engaged....how long do you think this marriage would last?

lets see..she has a baby at what..17....he calls her trash...calls her mom trash...mom calls him trash blah blah blah...now they are engaged....how long do you think this marriage would last?

And when they get divorced and remarried?

White wedding?

:razz:

Actually I love these topics that are so easy to find massive links to, like the baseball owner that died yesterday. Oh so important, while little there about the turn off of live coverage of NAACP discussion on race card; non-transparency on Gulf crisis; few non-spin articles on New Black Panthers controversy by MSM...

and they wonder why so many fail to pay attention. What passes for news by MSM and to a large degree by FOX/CNN/MSN is nonsense.

White wedding?

nope then you wear ercu? beige or off white :eusa_whistle:

i wished we could color code men like that too?

what color would you be wearing art?

:eek:

White wedding?

nope then you wear ercu? beige or off white :eusa_whistle:

i wished we could color code men like that too?

what color would you be wearing art?

:eek:

According to the not yet married before rule ... white.

Forum List

Back