Agreed?,Is It Time For Hillary To Appear On "Are You At Least As Smart As A Fifth Grader" ??

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:boobies: After watching Hillary cringing to answer a few simple questions in her orange jump suit, you would think that at least the "Average American" must be thinking, Oh My God, and she's running for President? Hillary is on the same level as Miss South Carolina. How can Hillary not recall whether she wiped her server? It's a simple yes or no question! If she is that incompetent, she should not be running. God, can you imagine Jeff Foxworthy asking Hillary: Miss Hillary, how many states are in the mainland USA? :confused-84::stupid:

That's because few Republicans make it beyond the 5th grade. I'm surprised they don't think the earth is only hundreds of years old rather than thousands.

I don't know who can stand to listen to her talk. she talks like she's a zombie robot.

dry and just drones on and on and on. making jokes about how she's being Investigated. just the person I want in as President. some corrupted old witch

Last edited:
Hillary is as smart as they come though she was probably much too confident in her ability to avoid getting in real trouble over this e-mail thing.

• Banned
Jeff: Ok Miss Hillary, next question, for 700 points: Why is the average IQ for Democrats 35.7, while the Average IQ for Republicans and Conservatives is 135.9?

:boobies: After watching Hillary cringing to answer a few simple questions in her orange jump suit, you would think that at least the "Average American" must be thinking, Oh My God, and she's running for President? Hillary is on the same level as Miss South Carolina. How can Hillary not recall whether she wiped her server? It's a simple yes or no question! If she is that incompetent, she should not be running. God, can you imagine Jeff Foxworthy asking Hillary: Miss Hillary, how many states are in the mainland USA? :confused-84::stupid:

I've never understood how liberals think.. they take the most mediocre minds and hold them out as the smartest people on the planet.

Shes dumber than 5th graders plus 5th graders aren't usually as corrupt, deceptive, deceitful, and full of scandals.
and most fifth graders dont wipe their servers clean.
But they can figure out how to use a cell phone, or even a computer!!!!!
Ok Miss Hillary, next question. For 800 points, name a first lady who only wore mens three piece suits because she was always embarrassed to show her legs in public.

I would love to have all 16 or 20 or whatever candidates there are on the same show.

You of course just obsess about Hilary- but I think it would be a hilarious show- imagine politicians being asked to answer specific questions and not being able to just bloviate?

I would love to see them all on it- make it a requirement to be President!

I would love to have all 16 or 20 or whatever candidates there are on the same show.

You of course just obsess about Hilary- but I think it would be a hilarious show- imagine politicians being asked to answer specific questions and not being able to just bloviate?

i would love to hear this question: Hillary, what year did we witness the Historic Event when Brian Williams met and interviewed Abe Lincoln?

i would love to hear this question: Hillary, what year did we witness the Historic Event when Brian Williams met and interviewed Abe Lincoln?

I would love to hear this question: Donald, what year did Teddie Roosevelt kill that beaver pelt you wear on your head?

Brian-Williams-memes-10-400x225.jpg
Brian-Williams-memes-10-400x225.jpg

View attachment 47860 View attachment 47860
Hillary, what is the fundemental difference between wiping your ass and wiping your server?

Shes dumber than 5th graders plus 5th graders aren't usually as corrupt, deceptive, deceitful, and full of scandals.
and most fifth graders dont wipe their servers clean.

Make no mistake about it, Hillary Clinton is smart. However, she is foolish. When one is so full of scandals and corruption like Hillary, even smart people like her (she has a 140 IQ), have to tell and remember so many lies that it's easy to slip up and not come off right. Honesty is the best policy.

Now if you want to find some idiots, look no further than Barack Obama, Jeb Bush, Mitch McConnell, Nancy Pelosi, now those are dumb people.

Question to every Republican candidate:

Do you believe the Theory of Evolution or that the world is 6,000 years old?

images

Forum List

Back