Agnostic looking for YHWH (G-d;) please pray for me

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by Anonymous1977, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Anonymous1977

Anonymous1977 (NOT AFFILIATED WITH GROUP CALLED, "ANONYMOUS")

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +224
    ...I'm an agnostic looking for a learned Jewish person to teach me about the Tanach ("Old Testament") and the Talmud.

Believers in the God of Israel please pray that He sends me someone fitting the description to do that...

A1977
    :)

-

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  2. Searcher44

Searcher44 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +647

3. Anonymous1977

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +224
    I don't believe in Christianity but I would like to learn about the "Old Testament" from a Jewish source(s.) Same God, right?...

-

4. IsaacNewton

IsaacNewton Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,168
    Proselytizing is automatic unless you ASK to be taught. Then they sneer at you through squinting eyes.

5. Anonymous1977

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +224
    Yeah I was in a religion (or cult) that wanted people to evangelize/proselytize. FORTUNATELY I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT CULT ANYMORE EXCEPT MY LEGAL NAME IS RELATED TO THE CULT!!!

-

6. HaShev

HaShev Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,381
    Michael,
    the cliff notes rest in the name of the Holy City.
    It's essential to define that power & source of Life (God) in order to know our purpose, place, path, and thus know if we are in line (doing good) or going against the grain (doing evil).
    The Torah tells us God's Essence is in the city's name, Shalem means completeness -wholeness.
    Knowing/describing that essence in life helps discern from subjective opinions on what is in line or against the grain (right or wrong, good or bad).
    So we ask ourself is something Shalem or opposition to Shalem to know good from evil without it being mere subjective opinion.
    This is why the city is our focus and Iris of the Eye of God. The Holy name is in the city as is the Essence, thus purpose of life, directuon and peoper path and in the legend of how the city becomes Shalem to City of Shalom (peace) is when the Night (arch Malakh Michael )removes the Day (morning star son of Baal).

To answer your question same God?
    No. Judaism God is not a man, nor form, nor any anthropromorphication=an Essence/Nature.
    Jews follow this concept of Shalem(complete & wholeness=evolve) Judaism is about betterment of Life the creators creation.
    Christianity is idol worship creating an image of Baal through the mask of his son- it's the same scam same stories repackaged. It's based on the image used to subvert the minions rather then evolving and it's devotion is to preparing for kingdom in death thus the opposition to creators creation becoming death worship instead of creators creation worship.
    The Canaanites had 2 main paths worship of Shalem and worship of Baal. Most Jews (most likely the Hebrews from UR +rejected class of Canaan or the righteous seeking Shalemites) refused Idol worship and rejected Baal, and reinvented SHALEM WORSHIP TO IT'S SYMBOLISM and non anthropromorphic defined word. Some stories warn about those who revisited or fell to Baal and idol worship.
    Jesus father can only be either the Evening Star (Shalem)
    or Baal father of the Morning Star.-Rev 22:16 shows you their father they refuse to name is Baal thus father and son as one "Baal Jesus"=666 in ASC II numerology used to secret numbers from names.

If they were worshiping the same YHWH (one who causes to be [life] ) then they wouldn't spend millions converting Jews to that same God or murdering people that already worship that supposed same God.

• Informative Informative x 2
  7. zaangalewa

zaangalewa Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +668
    You are wasting your time. Your intellectual problem with your belief in god is for Jews completly unimportant - and it's also unimportnat for Jews what is your view on their people and their religion - even if you would be an Antisemite. I guess the only thing a Jew would say to you is: "Don't be a criminal and don't be an Antisemite - then everything should be okay." I'm by the way a Catholic and not a Jew ... better to say: I am a Catholic who is not absolutelly sure not to be a Jew - but nearly 100% sure.

"The one who makes peace in the heavens, may He make peace for us and for all Israel and let us say Amen."

8. zaangalewa

zaangalewa Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +668
    You are not a Jew. Why for heavens sake do you to try to write always all this misrespecting nonsense in the names of Jews? No Jew misuses the name of god. Because there is only one god the god of Jews, Christians and Muslims is the same god.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2015
  9. RodISHI

RodISHI Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,900
    If you ask a question and then you ignore the answer and give your own version very possible you will be mocked.

10. IsaacNewton

IsaacNewton Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,168
    Then why do you post to threads like this. If you have nothing to offer the OP then all YOU can do is offer vitriol.

More anti-Christ behavior.