Agenda 47: President Trump’s Ten Principles For Great Schools Leading To Great Jobs

Votar Roja

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2023
Agenda 47: President Trump’s Ten Principles For Great Schools Leading To Great Jobs

QUOTE:
" . . . . I would love to see a vigorous PTA reinststed in each school. Real dialogue between Parents & Teachers. Real Parent decision-making regarding their child's Independent Education Plan and that "Plan" to be more of an Agreement than simply an objective idea
Parents need to be trained on the Curriculum, Leadership positions at the individual school level as well as the School District and School Board. Parents must be reintroduced to the Fact that they will always be their child's FIRST Educator

OP COMMENT: I am pretty sure Biden has never said anything that intelligent.

QUOTE:
" . . . . I would love to see a vigorous PTA reinststed in each school. Real dialogue between Parents & Teachers. Real Parent decision-making regarding their child's Independent Education Plan and that "Plan" to be more of an Agreement than simply an objective idea
Parents need to be trained on the Curriculum, Leadership positions at the individual school level as well as the School District and School Board. Parents must be reintroduced to the Fact that they will always be their child's FIRST Educator

Learning how to fudge business documents might be a lucrative endeavor, but who really wants to follow Oranjeezus to prison?

Yeah, I'm not going to place any stock in a man with 91 indictments against him, a literal string of failed business ventures, and a history of lying and cheating as someone who could offer any opinion of "fixing" education.
You do know he didn't come up with these talking points, right? He isn't intelligent enough.

I wish the blob actually understood what he just was quoted as saying
That's because, like always, Trump is reading from a teleprompter.

Here is one where Trump actually has to use his own words............Dumb as a stump.

• Banned
Yeah, I'm not going to place any stock in a man with 91 indictments against him, a literal string of failed business ventures, and a history of lying and cheating as someone who could offer any opinion of "fixing" education.
You do know he didn't come up with these talking points, right? He isn't intelligent enough.
Ignorance

And now, after's the Left's trolling and derailing, we return to the topic:

QUOTE:

QUOTE:

He is a genius.

He should open up his own university and put that genius to good use...oh wait.

Agenda47: President Trump’s Ten Principles For Great Schools Leading To Great Jobs

“Rather than indoctrinating young people with inappropriate racial, sexual, and political material, which is what we're doing now, our schools must be totally refocused to prepare our children to succeed in the world of work," President Trump said.

PRESIDENT TRUMP’S TEN PRINCIPLES FOR GREAT SCHOOLS LEADING TO GREAT JOBS

President Trump believes that we owe our children great schools that lead to great jobs, which will lead to an even greater country than we're living in right now. To that end, President Trump will work to ensure that a top priority of every school is to prepare students for jobs.

In connection with totally refocusing schools on succeeding in the world of work, President Trump pledges to close the Department of Education in Washington, D.C. and to send all education work and needs back to the States.

TEN PRINCIPLES TO POWER PRESIDENT TRUMP’S MOVEMENT FOR GREAT SCHOOLS LEADING TO GREAT JOBS

Restoring Parental Rights
Great Principals and Great Teachers
Knowledge and Skills, Not CRT and Gender Indoctrination
Love of Country
Freedom to Pray
Safe, Secure, and Drug-Free
Universal School Choice
Project-Based Learning
Internships and Work Experiences
Jobs and Career Counseling

PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS A PROVEN TRACK RECORD OF FIGHTING FOR AMERICAN PARENTS AND STUDENTS AT EVERY LEVEL

The Trump administration restored state and local control of education by faithfully implementing the Every Student Succeeds Act, which prohibits the U.S. Department of Education from “attempting to influence, incentivize, or coerce a state to adopt the Common Core State Standards or any other academic standards common to a significant number of states.”

President Trump signed into law the Strengthening Career and Technical Education for the 21st Century Act, which provides more than 13 million students with high-quality vocational education and extends more than $1.3 billion each year to states for critical workforce development programs.

President Trump signed the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, expanding school choice, allowing parents to use up to $10,000 from a 529 education savings account to cover K-12 tuition costs at the public, private, or religious school of their choice.

President Trump repealed the Obama-Biden administration’s “Rethink School Discipline” policies.

The Trump White House issued a rule strengthening Title IX protections for survivors of sexual misconduct in schools, and that—for the first time in history—codified that sexual harassment is prohibited under Title IX.

President Trump signed the INSPIRE Act, which encouraged NASA to have more women and girls participate in STEM and seek careers in aerospace and allocated no less than $200 million each year in grants to prioritize women and minorities in STEM and computer science education.

The Trump administration prohibited the teaching of Critical Race Theory across agencies of the federal government.

In 2020, President Trump created the 1776 Commission to “better enable a rising generation to understand the history and principles of the founding of the United States in 1776, and, through this, form a more perfect Union.” And in January 2021, the Commission released the “1776 Report,” which calls for the nation to “renew the pride and gratitude we have for this incredible nation that we are blessed to call home” and concludes by noting that “[w]hen we appreciate America for what she truly is, we know that our Declaration is worth preserving, our Constitution worth defending, our fellow citizens worth loving, and our country worth fighting for.”

President Trump issued updated guidance making clear that the First Amendment right to Free Exercise of Religion does not end at the door to a public school.

President Trump made permanent a commitment of $255 million in annual funding for Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs), and he increased funding for the Federal Pell Grant program by signing the FUTURE Act.

President Trump signed legislation that included more than $100 million for scholarships, research, and centers of excellence at HBCU land-grant institutions.

In 2018, President Trump fully forgave $322 million in disaster loans to four HBCUs, so they could fully focus on educating their students.

President Trump signed an executive order ensuring that public universities protect First Amendment rights or lose funding, addressing student debt by requiring colleges to share a portion of the financial risk, and increasing transparency by requiring universities to disclose information about the value of potential educational programs.

President Trump called on Congress to pass the Education Freedom Scholarships and Opportunity Act to expand education options for 1 million students of all economic backgrounds.

TRANSCRIPT

The United States spends more money on education than any other country in the world. And yet, we get the worst outcomes. We are at the bottom of every list. In total, American society pours more than a trillion dollars a year into public education systems. But instead of being at the top of the list, we are literally right smack -- guess what? -- at the bottom.

Rather than indoctrinating young people with inappropriate racial, sexual, and political material, which is what we're doing now, our schools must be totally refocused to prepare our children to succeed in the world of work, and in life and the world of keeping our country strong, so they can grow up to be happy, prosperous, and independent citizens.

We owe our children great schools that lead to great jobs, and leads to an even greater country than we're living in right now. Right now we're living in a failing nation because of Joe Biden and these people running it. They're Marxists. They’re communists. What they're doing to our country is incredible, but we'll take care of that for our children.

Here are ten key ideas that will power our movement for great schools.

First, we will respect the right of parents to control the education of their children.

Second, we will empower parents and local school boards to hire and reward great principals and teachers, and also to fire the poor ones. The ones whose performance is unsatisfactory they will be fired. Like on The Apprentice, you're fired.

Third, we will ensure our classrooms are focused not on political indoctrination, but on teaching the knowledge and skills needed to succeed -- reading, writing, math, science, arithmetic, and other truly useful subjects.

Fourth, we will teach students to love their country, not to hate their country like they’re taught right now.

Fifth, we will support bringing back prayer to our schools.

Sixth, we will achieve schools that are safe, secure, and drug free, with immediate expulsion for any student who harms a teacher or another student.

Seventh, we will give all parents the right to choose another school for their children if they want. It’s called school choice.

Eighth, we will ensure students have access to project-based learning experiences inside the classroom to help train them for meaningful work outside the classroom.

Ninth, we will strive to give all students access to internships and work experiences that can set them on a path to their first job. They are going to be very, very successful. I want them to be more successful than Trump. Let them go out and be more successful. I will be the happiest person in the world. But we want our children to have a great life and be successful.

And tenth, we will ensure that all schools provide excellent jobs and career counseling so that high school and college students can get a head start on jobs and careers best suited to their God-given talents.

This is how we will ensure a great education for every American child.

And one other thing I'll be doing very early in the administration is closing up the Department of Education in Washington D.C. and sending all education and education work and needs back to the States. We want them to run the education of our children, because they'll do a much better job of it. You can't do worse. We spend more money per pupil, by three times, than any other nation. And yet we're absolutely at the bottom. We're one of the worst. So you can't do worse. We're going to end education coming out of Washington D.C. We're going to close it up -- all those buildings all over the place and yet people that in many cases hate our children. We're going to send it all back to the States.

Thank you very much.

I hear it’s a faculty of stable genii. Media interviewing the dean.
As I remember it Trump university was beyond reproach!

The public school system can only dream of being as successful and Trump's snippets of educational wisdom should be celebrated in the wake of Trump's unsurpassed educational acumen.

QUOTE:

and he will do all of these great things by disbanding doe? what a buffoon!

and , of course, the details will be available in 2 weeks?

and he will do all of these great things by disbanding doe?

I take it you are ignorant of the fact that the DOE is a useless entity, it does nothing at all, and is arguably unconstitutional since education is handled at the state and local level

You're not too bright are you

Forum List

Back