*Again Why Should I Care About LBGTQ Folks?*

Sorry bout that,

1. Please explain?
2. I'm having a hard time understanding this.
3. If I don't care does that make me a bad human?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
It makes you conservative.
You don't have a need to constantly virtue signal to show whose team you are on.

I've heard "They're forcing themselves upon us" about every thumbed under group, striving for equality, since I was born.

Sorry bout that,

1. Please explain?
2. I'm having a hard time understanding this.
3. If I don't care does that make me a bad human?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
It makes you sub human. No wait. That would not be fair to animals. They take care of eachother. Sometimes even different species. It makes you a sociopath.

Sorry bout that,

1. Keep your head on a swivel when you go into your fag bars, some popa bear may waltz in wagging an uzi, and start shooting.
2. And be aware he may be smart enough to know your playing possum, and walk over to where you are a give you a double tap.
3. Normal people already know freaks like you, are out there with guns, we know, and we also know anyone can be targeted.
4. Here in Texas we carry guns on our hips, in full view, so if you freaks start shooting, we start shooting back.
5. For your information.
6. Dumb as a mackerel.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Keep your head on a swivel when you go into your fag bars, some popa bear may waltz in wagging an uzi, and start shooting.
2. And be aware he may be smart enough to know your playing possum, and walk over to where you are a give you a double tap.
3. Normal people already know freaks like you, are out there with guns, we know, and we also know anyone can be targeted.
4. Here in Texas we carry guns on our hips, in full view, so if you freaks start shooting, we start shooting back.
5. For your information.
6. Dumb as a mackerel.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Guarantee you are 65+ years old. Your attempted insults are circa 1981. You’ll be dead soon and the rest of us will move forward with a better America in spite of crotchety old men.

Sorry bout that,

1. God only knows when is my end of days.
2. But I could be right here for the next 30 years, long after your dead and gone.
3. I hope your with mean my final day perhaps 30 years from now, ive already been here since 2007. Ranting else where a good ten years before that.
4. I've dropped many hints on how old I am *Sherlock*, lol, anyway age is just a number, there are no guarantee's of old age. we could get snuffed out tonight, before our heads touch the pillow.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. God only knows when is my end of days.
2. But I could be right here for the next 30 years, long after your dead and gone.
3. I hope your with mean my final day perhaps 30 years from now, ive already been here since 2007. Ranting else where a good ten years before that.
4. I've dropped many hints on how old I am *Sherlock*, lol, anyway age is just a number, there are no guarantee's of old age. we could get snuffed out tonight, before our heads touch the pillow.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I haven’t really followed you that close. This is our first real debate. i hope you pull out another 30 to see how much better America will be. The youth in this country will break barriers. Good luck and enjoy the ride.

I recognized my nephew as being Gay when he was 5 years old.

Do tell? The kid was playing with dolls and that made him gay?

I read the link you posted. It is far from scientific and full of rhetoric. One thing to note that the article readily admits. Being gay or any of the litany of sexual orientation disorders is a complex combination of biological and nonbiological facts.

Rather, multiple biological and nonbilogocial factors interact to express the adult expression of same-sex sexuality, and the mix of casual factors may differ from person to person, and for males vs females.

If we are to believe that multiple factors are required, this would mean that this phenomenon doesn’t exist without the presence of both factors. We can control one of them and prevent this type of behavior completely. Don’t you think we should do so if possible?

If these factors can individually decide a person’s sexual expression, we can eliminate whatever percentage make up the nonbiological factors. Again, don’t you think we should do that, if possible?

Instead, we activity encourage the nonbiological factors, increasing the numbers of those with these disorders.

This article is pure rubbish meant for all the non-thinkers out there to absorb without question. It presents a logical conundrum and is clearly political driven, not medically driven.

Do tell? The kid was playing with dolls and that made him gay?

I read the link you posted. It is far from scientific and full of rhetoric. One thing to note that the article readily admits. Being gay or any of the litany of sexual orientation disorders is a complex combination of biological and nonbiological facts.

Rather, multiple biological and nonbilogocial factors interact to express the adult expression of same-sex sexuality, and the mix of casual factors may differ from person to person, and for males vs females.

If we are to believe that multiple factors are required, this would mean that this phenomenon doesn’t exist without the presence of both factors. We can control one of them and prevent this type of behavior completely. Don’t you think we should do so if possible?

If these factors can individually decide a person’s sexual expression, we can eliminate whatever percentage make up the nonbiological factors. Again, don’t you think we should do that, if possible?

Instead, we activity encourage the nonbiological factors, increasing the numbers of those with these disorders.

This article is pure rubbish meant for all the non-thinkers out there to absorb without question. It presents a logical conundrum and is clearly political driven, not medically driven.
That my nephew was gay was obvious. Perhaps if you'd stop suppressing your natural tendencies and get out more?

So....

We should chemically castrate those who pose problems for society?

Most child abusers are men
Most rapists are men
Most violent offenders are men...

Just think of the societal problems we'd fix by following your recommendation.

Forum List

Back