*Again Why Should I Care About LBGTQ Folks?*

Why do you have a problem with people making their own choices?
What makes you think I do? You can choose to be disgusting all day long.

You do not have the right to seek privilege because you choose to be so.

Who knows?

But you're the one who can't get his mind off Drag Queens. Transsexuals, and little girls in jeans and tshirts.

Pervert much?

What does have to do with your obvious desire to transition tomboys?

What makes you think I do? You can choose to be disgusting all day long.

You do not have the right to seek privilege because you choose to be so.
See right there when you use value judgements like "disgusting" you illustrate that you have a problem with it.

If you really don't care then act like you really don't care.

See right there when you use value judgements like "disgusting" you illustrate that you have a problem with it.

If you really don't care then act like you really don't care.

I use value judgements every day, for many many things.

You don’t?

I use value judgements every day, for many many things.

You don’t?

I don't usually when it comes to other people.

I have no right or authority to judge anyone and I try just to live my life as quietly and peacefully as I can.

What does have to do with your obvious desire to transition tomboys?
I've no desire to "transition" anyone. LIAR

But your fascination, fixation on trans people, especially young females is not unexpected.

Sorry bout that,

1. Please explain?
2. I'm having a hard time understanding this.
3. If I don't care does that make me a bad human?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Well, we don't care about you either. A win/win.

I don't usually when it comes to other people.

I have no right or authority to judge anyone and I try just to live my life as quietly and peacefully as I can.

Sure you have both the right and authority, especially when judgement is on the basis of character or non immutable traits.

If you claim you don’t, than it’s because you’re cult leader told you to.

I've no desire to "transition" anyone. LIAR

But your fascination, fixation on trans people, especially young females is not unexpected.

Well you certainly have the ability to call sexuality at 5 years old! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sure you have both the right and authority, especially when judgement is on the basis of character or non immutable traits.

If you claim you don’t, than it’s because you’re cult leader told you to.

I belong to no cults like religion or political parties can you say the same?

I grew up among a lot of of the people you want to marginalize so unlike you I can see beyond all those things you get hung up on and can see the person not just the person's clothes or lifestyle.

Look up the word sonder and think about it a little

I belong to no cults like religion or political parties can you say the same?

I grew up among a lot of of the people you want to marginalize so unlike you I can see beyond all those things you get hung up on and can see the person not just the person's clothes or lifestyle.

Look up the word sonder and think about it a little

So, cultist, you would not judge a person with Nazi symbols tattooed on his forehead when he picked up you’re daughter on a date?

Then you are not just a cult member, but a damn dumb one at that.

So, cultist, you would not judge a person with Nazi symbols tattooed on his forehead when he picked up you’re daughter on a date?

Then you are not just a cult member, but a damn dumb one at that.

I don't have daughters.

I do know a guy who had swastika tattoos though and when I learned why he got them and what his life was like when he was a kid and that he was working a second job so he could afford to get them removed I decided not to judge him for it.

And I'm biracial you know one of those people he was taught to hate

I don't have daughters.

I do know a guy who had swastika tattoos though and when I learned why he got them and what his life was like when he was a kid and that he was working a second job so he could afford to get them removed I decided not to judge him for it.

And I'm biracial you know one of those people he was taught to hate

You avoided the question, as I knew you would.

If a man came to your door with a Nazi symbol on his face to pick up your daughter for a date, you would not judge him?

Any sane person would. So it proves one thing that I already knew.

Sanity is not you’re strong point.

Edited to add: Cool story bro.

Last edited:
You avoided the question, as I knew you would.

If a man came to your door with a Nazi symbol on his face to pick up your daughter for a date, you would not judge him?

Any sane person would. So it proves one thing that I already knew.

Sanity is not you’re strong point.

That would never happen because I don't have children.

You want to obsess over something that is either an extremely rare instance or one that might never happen to anyone to prove your point.

I have never come across an person with a swastika tattoo on their forehead when I do I'll let you know how I reacted. But I will tell you I have been called racial slurs by people, I have been judged by people because I was homeless after I was orphaned as a teenager but I met one man who saw past all that and gave me a chance.

I try to be like he was.

That would never happen because I don't have children.

You want to obsess over something that is either an extremely rare instance or one that might never happen to anyone to prove your point.

I have never come across an person with a swastika tattoo on their forehead when I do I'll let you know how I reacted. But I will tell you I have been called racial slurs by people, I have been judged by people because I was homeless after I was orphaned as a teenager but I met one man who saw past all that and gave me a chance.

I try to be like he was.

Run Forrest run!

You just can't accept that there are people out there who aren't judgmental assholes like you.

People who judge based on immutable character traits are bad people.

People who judge on character, are normal. Nothing bad about it at all. It’s simply normal.

Not seeing the problem here

If this guy can look beyond the superficial and see people why can't you?

In his current state he should be judged in a good lite.

He based his judgement of others on immutable traits, which is wrong headed thought. And he should have been judged as such.

Now he does not.

Still not seeing your problem.

Immutable traits vs. non immutable traits.

People who judge based on immutable character traits are bad people.

People who judge on character, are normal. Nothing bad about it at all. It’s simply normal.

Not seeing the problem here
You cannot know a person's character by the superficial features.

Forum List

Back