AG Jeff Sessions - “everyone that enters the country unlawfully is subject to being deported."

Lol so now you're arguing against centuries old stare decisis? Ya good luck with that.
Stare decisis is for RINOs.
Lol so now you're arguing against centuries old stare decisis? Ya good luck with that.

So what exactly do you think is the roll of the SCOTUS if not to exercise judicial review?
Every JUSTICE in That Clique Only Cares About "Just Us"

To resolve conflicts of jurisdiction. For example, if Texas bans flag burning, it could decree that the Federal government has jurisdiction over the Stars and Stripes, so Texas could only ban the burning of the Lone Star flag. SCROTUS couldn't declare the law unConstitutional based on its peculiar version of the First Amendment.

Not since the ratification of the 14th amendment and the incorporation doctrine through the due process and equal protection clauses.

But we, the people, could let SCROTUS interpret an act of Congress as unconstitutional only as a means of putting it on a national referendum for us to decide. The Justices' decision would not be final. Of course, practically all of their decisions are against the will of the majority. They only use their veto power when Congress has been pressured by the people to pass what doesn't fit into the Star Chamber's ideology.

the will of the majority does not trump the Constitution, only a RINO supports a tyranny of the masses; by your logic if there is a national referendum, to say, ban all guns then that would override the 2nd amendment, neither the Congress nor the masses can pass such a statute or referendum because luckily we have 3 separate coequal branches of government and the SCOTUS would strike that down.
Let Me Speak to the Organ Grinder, Not His Monkey

If you say so. But it's not even you spouting that anti-democratic garbage. It's what your Masters tell you to say.

We, the people, are not included in their governmental Trinity, so it is nullified. You can make up all the scare stories you want in your bootlicking of the oligarchy, but it just proves how you desperately want to feel superior to the majority of Americans, which is treason. Your pathetic plutocratic propaganda piles up three layers of tyranny on us, the people.

We are a democratic republic under a federalist system that respects the will of the majority so long as it does not conflict with the inalienable rights of the minority we are not a democracy, democracy is mob rule, a tyranny of the masses.

HAHAHA. Show us your evidence that obozo deported anyone. You can't. All you have is obozo says so and obozo proved himself to be a pathological liar. THINK, america-hater.
I already posted the link, Asshole. I'm not posting it a second time.

No you didn't. There is no evidence obozo deported the millions he claimed to. He lied just like you!!!

We are a democratic republic under a federalist system that respects the will of the majority so long as it does not conflict with the inalienable rights of the minority

HAHAHA. Federalism was abandoned long ago. And i have no idea what an "inalienable right" is. You're another wooly-brained lib.

HAHAHA. Show us your evidence that obozo deported anyone. You can't. All you have is obozo says so and obozo proved himself to be a pathological liar. THINK, america-hater.
I already posted the link, Asshole. I'm not posting it a second time.

No you didn't. There is no evidence obozo deported the millions he claimed to. He lied just like you!!!

Check up thread.

You, of all people, have a lot of gall calling ANYONE a liar. But just like the orange baboon you voted for, the reason why you think liberals are lying is because you're a liar. Just as Trump accuses others of doing the things he does, to deflect from his crimes, you call others "liars" to cover the lies you tell everyday.

We are a democratic republic under a federalist system that respects the will of the majority so long as it does not conflict with the inalienable rights of the minority

HAHAHA. Federalism was abandoned long ago. And i have no idea what an "inalienable right" is. You're another wooly-brained lib.

Inalienable rights; such as, life, liberty, and property are what this country was founded on you cuck faggot #proudboys #MAGA #praisekek

So what exactly do you think is the roll of the SCOTUS if not to exercise judicial review?
Every JUSTICE in That Clique Only Cares About "Just Us"

To resolve conflicts of jurisdiction. For example, if Texas bans flag burning, it could decree that the Federal government has jurisdiction over the Stars and Stripes, so Texas could only ban the burning of the Lone Star flag. SCROTUS couldn't declare the law unConstitutional based on its peculiar version of the First Amendment.

Not since the ratification of the 14th amendment and the incorporation doctrine through the due process and equal protection clauses.

But we, the people, could let SCROTUS interpret an act of Congress as unconstitutional only as a means of putting it on a national referendum for us to decide. The Justices' decision would not be final. Of course, practically all of their decisions are against the will of the majority. They only use their veto power when Congress has been pressured by the people to pass what doesn't fit into the Star Chamber's ideology.

the will of the majority does not trump the Constitution, only a RINO supports a tyranny of the masses; by your logic if there is a national referendum, to say, ban all guns then that would override the 2nd amendment, neither the Congress nor the masses can pass such a statute or referendum because luckily we have 3 separate coequal branches of government and the SCOTUS would strike that down.
Let Me Speak to the Organ Grinder, Not His Monkey

If you say so. But it's not even you spouting that anti-democratic garbage. It's what your Masters tell you to say.

We, the people, are not included in their governmental Trinity, so it is nullified. You can make up all the scare stories you want in your bootlicking of the oligarchy, but it just proves how you desperately want to feel superior to the majority of Americans, which is treason. Your pathetic plutocratic propaganda piles up three layers of tyranny on us, the people.

We are a democratic republic under a federalist system that respects the will of the majority so long as it does not conflict with the inalienable rights of the minority we are not a democracy, democracy is mob rule, a tyranny of the masses.
If Ewe Say So

The only minority that matters to you bootlickers is the 1%, to whom their own privately owned Golden Calf Constitution has given the power to turn all the other toxic minorities loose on us. You want Snob Rule by your father figures; it's time you grew up politically and realize they are using you and have drugged you into some sheepish and sacrilegious desire to have living gods.

Sanctuary city leaders can be charged with accessory to murder if;
They refuse to hand over an illegal alien charged with a felony and that alien happens to kill someone after his release. That is a law that has been on the books for decades. I believe it was Bill Clinton that signed that law.

Sanctuary city leaders can be charged with accessory to murder if;
They refuse to hand over an illegal alien charged with a felony and that alien happens to kill someone after his release. That is a law that has been on the books for decades. I believe it was Bill Clinton that signed that law.

Yup. Section 1324 of title 8 of the US code makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to live here. And if the encouragement leads to a death, the encourager can be legally executed. If Trump was serious about ending sanctuary cities ( AKA outlaw cities) he would enforce that law.

Forum List

Back