AG Holder has been found in contempt ....

I'm shocked, I tell you. Absolutely SHOCKED.

How long will the rw's/R be able to suck on this one?

How long will the pubs be able to use it as an excuse for not passing jobs legislation?

Oh well, look at it this way - they finally found something they didn't want to filibuster.

Hey dumb ass, you jumped the gun, as usual.

Voting on strictly partisan lines, a House committee recommended 23-17 Wednesday that Attorney General Eric Holder be cited for contempt of Congress for failing to turn over documents relating to the botched Fast and Furious weapons sting operation.

Are you really that stupid that you don't know the difference between a committee recommending someone be cited for contempt, and the actual House vote required to cite someone for contempt?

To some people its ALWAYS a Left/Right issue. Right or wrong doesnt matter, America doesn't matter.

Committee votes to hold Eric Holder in contempt over Fast and Furious | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

Committee votes to hold Eric Holder in contempt over Fast and Furious

By a vote of 23 to 17 - all Republicans voting for and all Democrats voting against contempt.

Moments before the hearing, Holder, who was not present at the hearing, delivered a letter to committee chair Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) informing the committee that Obama exerted executive privilege to withhold the documents in question.

EarthLink - U.S. News

Gun-walking has long been barred by Justice Department policy, but federal agents in Arizona experimented with it in at least two investigations during the George W. Bush administration before Fast and Furious. These experiments came as the department was under widespread criticism that the old policy of arresting every suspected low-level straw purchaser was still allowing tens of thousands of guns to reach Mexico. A straw purchaser is an illicit buyer of guns for others.

With Executive Privilege invoked Holder is not under obligation to turn over the documents to Congress - what were they holding him in contempt for?

why hasn't the Committee subpena the relevant documents from the previous Administration ???

Let's put it in perspective. When democrats gained the majority in both houses of congress during Bush's last term what was the first thing on their agenda? The alleged criminality of the Bush administration or the economy and pending Fannie Mae mortgage crisis? Nope, they went after those arrogant Baseball players allegedly using steroids. Democrats thought they had a winner with elaborate hearings reminiscent of the McCarthy crusade against Communists. The whole thing degenerated into a political circus and the left wing sissies tried to recoup their pride by indicting a Hall of Fame pitcher for "lying to congress". That fell flat also. Today we have gun running and murder and corruption scandal going to the highest levels of government and the left still wishes they had Baseball players to beat up.

Dude. The whole steroids in baseball thing was a George W. Bush and GOP Congress thing. It started with them.

Committee votes to hold Eric Holder in contempt over Fast and Furious | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

Committee votes to hold Eric Holder in contempt over Fast and Furious

By a vote of 23 to 17 - all Republicans voting for and all Democrats voting against contempt.

Moments before the hearing, Holder, who was not present at the hearing, delivered a letter to committee chair Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) informing the committee that Obama exerted executive privilege to withhold the documents in question.

EarthLink - U.S. News

Gun-walking has long been barred by Justice Department policy, but federal agents in Arizona experimented with it in at least two investigations during the George W. Bush administration before Fast and Furious. These experiments came as the department was under widespread criticism that the old policy of arresting every suspected low-level straw purchaser was still allowing tens of thousands of guns to reach Mexico. A straw purchaser is an illicit buyer of guns for others.

With Executive Privilege invoked Holder is not under obligation to turn over the documents to Congress - what were they holding him in contempt for?

why hasn't the Committee subpena the relevant documents from the previous Administration ???
Holder has NOT been found in contempt... yet. See post 21 for an explanation.

Pubs in a big hurry to declare victory, can't wait for the law to work. What a pile of Pubcrappe, signifying nothing.

We saved their DNA in two world wars and the ungrateful hypocrites are still taking sides in the US election. Imagine some Euro pinhead claiming that the investigation into the murder of a Border Patrol Officer 'signified nothing".

How long will the pubs be able to use it as an excuse for not passing jobs legislation?

Oh well, look at it this way - they finally found something they didn't want to filibuster.

Shocking! Now I hope the administration tells the teabagger congress screw balls to go fuck themselves.

they already did...

executive privilege. :rofl:

Maybe you can tell us how executive privilege pertains to documents 0bama said he never knew about?

That one dingbat (not going back to look) actually said pass job legislation repubs :lol what a joke -your country creates jobs by low taxes and less regulations not by passing tax stealing stimulus. But they're are 13+ bills for lowering start up taxes capital gains taxes etc on Reid's desk from the House, he doesn't want to put them up for vote libtard

Excuses? Read your fricking post jackass !

Shocking! Now I hope the administration tells the teabagger congress screw balls to go fuck themselves.

Sure. They will just be continuing the pattern and tone they set with: "Elections have Consequences" and "Go To The Back of The Bus".....not to mention locking out Republicans during the drafting of Obamacare Legislation. Bring it on!

poor issa... who'd have thought he'd make himself look this pathetic?

oh wait... i did.

:lmao:
Issa made himself look pathetic when he used his own money to unseat Governor Davis in California. He was especially pathetic when he wept publicly, when they didn't make him governor.

I just want to hear this from him:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-9Lq72ciRY]Liar, Liar: I HOLD MYSELF IN CONTEMPT - YouTube[/ame]

poor issa... who'd have thought he'd make himself look this pathetic?

oh wait... i did.

:lmao:

It's Holder that looks bad... But you knew that...

Truth hurts, donut?

:badgrin:

I'm seriously trying to understand how HOLDER being found in contempt makes anyone but HOLDER look bad?

In liberal fantasy land everything is always rainbows and unicorns. Obama is going to win all 57 states, the 1% will have all of their money redistributed to the "Correct" people, and fat people will be placed on diets. Whenever a liberal gets in trouble it's "I'm rubber , you're Glue" time.

Just imagine you are a 3 year old and you will perfectly understand the liberal mind.

I know, like TM saying that the recall FAIL was a GOOD thing for them, lolol...

For liberals it's always.......

dre1131l.jpg

Forum List

Back