AG Barr shuffles the deck. Moves prison chief to another job because it's all about appearances.

First of all, as far as I'm concerned it's a good thing that Epstein killed himself. I see no need for anyone to be punished over it. It seems that Barr agrees with me, but that he also realizes that you have to at least look like you're outraged about it. To do that, he's moving the Bureau of Prisons director somewhere else, and moving someone else in.

U.S. prisons chief removed after Epstein’s death
He’s fixing the incompetence of Obama’s administration

by moving the warden from one job to another one?

How does that fix anything?

from the article, at least temporarily, the new assignment is basically a paper pusher, no direct contact with the daily workings of a prison.

So, she gets an easier job for the same money. I guess that is the Govt way

First of all, as far as I'm concerned it's a good thing that Epstein killed himself. I see no need for anyone to be punished over it. It seems that Barr agrees with me, but that he also realizes that you have to at least look like you're outraged about it. To do that, he's moving the Bureau of Prisons director somewhere else, and moving someone else in.

from the article, at least temporarily, the new assignment is basically a paper pusher, no direct contact with the daily workings of a prison.

True

did you miss the word 'temporarily'?

depending on the results of an investigation, warden may leave government service, or return top former position

A friend of mine who was a state employee for years always said, "You'd have to fuck a goat in the hallway to get fired around here." (When she was on a rant about some dumbass coworker) It's the union way..

A friend of mine who was a state employee for years always said, "You'd have to fuck a goat in the hallway to get fired around here." (When she was on a rant about some dumbass coworker) It's the union way..

Even if a liberal did a goat, they would claim it was within their rights to do so! It is funny how that works! Liberals only believe in anyone's rights when it is their goat that is being fucked!

And you said no? Lolgaha

Forum List

Back