AG Barr shuffles the deck. Moves prison chief to another job because it's all about appearances.

Stormy Daniels

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2018
First of all, as far as I'm concerned it's a good thing that Epstein killed himself. I see no need for anyone to be punished over it. It seems that Barr agrees with me, but that he also realizes that you have to at least look like you're outraged about it. To do that, he's moving the Bureau of Prisons director somewhere else, and moving someone else in.

U.S. prisons chief removed after Epstein’s death

Orange man AG BAD!!

You dropped something.

pills.png

First of all, as far as I'm concerned it's a good thing that Epstein killed himself. I see no need for anyone to be punished over it. It seems that Barr agrees with me, but that he also realizes that you have to at least look like you're outraged about it. To do that, he's moving the Bureau of Prisons director somewhere else, and moving someone else in.

Barr has a long history of being on the wrong side of important political divides; if he is covering up for Epstein's killer, it's likely being done to obscure any connections between Jeffrey and foreign intelligence agencies.

William Barr Helped Build America’s Surveillance State

"Barr was the godfather of the NSA’s bulk data collection program

"While serving in the George H.W. Bush administration, Barr helped develop what became a “blueprint” for the National Security Agency’s mass phone surveillance program.

"In 1992, he and his then-deputy Robert Mueller authorized the Drug Enforcement Administration to begin amassing phone call data in bulk, ordering telephone companies to secretly hand over the records of all phone calls from the U.S. to countries — which eventually grew to be well over 100 nations — where the government believed drug traffickers were operating."

He’s fixing the incompetence of Obama’s administration

Sessions was such a cuck.

Mueller confirmed he did NOT need to recuse himself.

What a limp wristed Keebler elf

Both are very, very bright and well educated African Americans; and that is why you and other insecure and biddable fools fear them, and Obama and many other men and women of color
Their skin color has nothing to do with anything.....its their actions....

The finger has to point somewhere. Suicide was always the most logical guess and I believe it, but it seems funny to me that BOTH guards fell asleep for the SAME three hours. I can see one nodding off or even intentionally taking a good long nap, but both at the same time seems kinda funny. We'll be watching to see what kind of cars they're driving next year. The fact that it was suicide doesn't mean it wasn't assisted by certain actions that made it easier for Epstein to do.

by moving the warden from one job to another one?

How does that fix anything?

Watch and learn

Watch and learn

I have been watching you Trump worshipers for 2 years now, all I have learned is that you are the dumbest people on the planet.

from the article, at least temporarily, the new assignment is basically a paper pusher, no direct contact with the daily workings of a prison.

Barr is Trump's lap dog, same as Pence.

Just what was Lynch and Holder?....

Both are very, very bright and well educated African Americans; and that is why you and other insecure and biddable fools fear them, and Obama and many other men and women of color.

You mean they are bright and educated for African Americans. Otherwise why bring up their skin color as if it is some kind of qualification?

Watch and learn

I have been watching you Trump worshipers for 2 years now, all I have learned is that you are the dumbest people on the planet.
What’s dumb?? Are you articulate enough to explain your self?

Forum List

Back