AG Barr says he WON'T stop using the word SPYING!!!!!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
5cc9d8e4b8cbf.image.jpg

Attorney General Bill Barr sparred with Democratic Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse Wednesday over the AG’s use of the word “spying” to describe the actions the FBI took against the Trump campaign.

Barr alleged during his testimony to the
House Appropriations Committee in April that “spying did occur” against the Trump campaign as the FBI investigated alleged ties to Russia.

Whitehouse grilled Barr about his use of the term “spying” in relation to those efforts, suggesting that the term was not accurate because the activities of the DOJ were “authorized.”

“I’m not going to abjure the use of the word ‘spying,'” Barr said. “My first job was in CIA. I don’t think the word ‘spying’ has any pejorative connotation at all.”

Barr continued, “I think spying is a good English word that, in fact, doesn’t have synonyms because it is the broadest word incorporating really all forms of covert intelligence collection, so I’m not going to back off the word ‘spying.'”

To further defend his use of the word, Barr pointed out that many members of the mediaalso used the term before they decided to attack him for doing the same.

“Frankly, we went back and looked at press usage and up until all the faux outrage a couple of weeks ago, it’s commonly used in the press to refer to authorized activities,” he explained.

“It’s not commonly used by the Department,” Whitehouse retorted.

Barr shot back, “It’s commonly used by me,” planting a smirk on his face.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

Barr is the real deal!

Can you imagine sleepy sessions delivering those kind of responses today?

We can count on this : the wheels of justice turn very very slowly.

This was the most pathetic two-year slander operation , filled with invective cries of treason and the worst possible things you can imagine.

It was mostly the press that committed these crimes but the government agency heads who pushed for it the narrative , namely Brennan , clapper & Comey

Simply must be held to account for their crimes

And the buck stops there guy. The Surrender Monkey, and his pet Val Jarrett!!!

Truth over power.....drain that Swamp!

The Dems are scared to death that he will take their little coup apart....today they probably pushed him over the edge....he will investigate with extra vigor now....what a bunch of idiots the dems are....I bet Obama is not happy right now....

The sad thing is we actually trusted dopes like Mueller, Comey, Brennen, Clapper, Strzok and their gang of pissants to do our spying.

The Dems are scared to death that he will take their little coup apart....today they probably pushed him over the edge....he will investigate with extra vigor now....what a bunch of idiots the dems are....I bet Obama is not happy right now....
The Dimocrats silent coup has already come apart and been exposed to the public's view.

All that remains now is official investigations and rolling the rats up and tossing them into prison with the same mercy they showed Manafort and Flynn.

5cc9d8e4b8cbf.image.jpg

Attorney General Bill Barr sparred with Democratic Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse Wednesday over the AG’s use of the word “spying” to describe the actions the FBI took against the Trump campaign.

Barr alleged during his testimony to the
House Appropriations Committee in April that “spying did occur” against the Trump campaign as the FBI investigated alleged ties to Russia.

Whitehouse grilled Barr about his use of the term “spying” in relation to those efforts, suggesting that the term was not accurate because the activities of the DOJ were “authorized.”

“I’m not going to abjure the use of the word ‘spying,'” Barr said. “My first job was in CIA. I don’t think the word ‘spying’ has any pejorative connotation at all.”

Barr continued, “I think spying is a good English word that, in fact, doesn’t have synonyms because it is the broadest word incorporating really all forms of covert intelligence collection, so I’m not going to back off the word ‘spying.'”

To further defend his use of the word, Barr pointed out that many members of the mediaalso used the term before they decided to attack him for doing the same.

“Frankly, we went back and looked at press usage and up until all the faux outrage a couple of weeks ago, it’s commonly used in the press to refer to authorized activities,” he explained.

“It’s not commonly used by the Department,” Whitehouse retorted.

Barr shot back, “It’s commonly used by me,” planting a smirk on his face.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

Barr is the real deal!

Can you imagine sleepy sessions delivering those kind of responses today?

We can count on this : the wheels of justice turn very very slowly.

This was the most pathetic two-year slander operation , filled with invective cries of treason and the worst possible things you can imagine.

It was mostly the press that committed these crimes but the government agency heads who pushed for it the narrative , namely Brennan , clapper & Comey

Simply must be held to account for their crimes

And the buck stops there guy. The Surrender Monkey, and his pet Val Jarrett!!!

Truth over power.....drain that Swamp!

Good for Barr. He's not backing down from those grandstanding Democratic Dweebs.

He also won't be appearing for their second hearing. He pretty much told them to pound sand after they changed the way the meeting was going to be held. They wanted staff attorneys to ask the questions because apparently they aren't smart enough to ask questions.

Bunch of grand standing dweebs. I doubt the Dems hang onto the House in 2020.

Oy

We think we've seen progressives be miserable these last two years? Wait until Barr starts rolling out criminal referrals on Obama admin officials! OMG.....funny shit coming!

Forum List

Back