After working to help Trump win, Putin wanted to cash in, encouraging oligarchs to contact Trump transition team about sanctions, it worked perfectly!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Petr Aven, the head of Alfa Bank, was one of the oligarchs deployed by Putin to connect with the transition team. This was after Alfa Bank looked up the Trump Organization’s domain more than 2,000 times between May-Sept 2016. The server activity has never been fully explained.

Now this is what I'm talkin about. Everything these idiots are talking about has been prove one big lie. But here ya go the idiots still proving just how mentally sick they are. You might need to swallow a gun barrel and start over.

• Banned
from the Wall Street Journal:

The volume of mentions of Trump associates by the Russians had officials asking each other, “What’s going on?”

I see that your enforced holiday due to severe depression has not impaired your ability to serve up nonsense --- presumably in the vain hope to get some lively discussion .

BUT THIS OLD NARRATIVE IS A LONG WAY PAST ITS BEST AND EVEN THE MORE SIMPLE AMONG US KNOW HOW SILLY IT IS .

from the Wall Street Journal:

The volume of mentions of Trump associates by the Russians had officials asking each other, “What’s going on?”

Are we supposed to be surprised that the Russians wanted to contact the new admin and wanted sanction relief?

OP should crawl back under the rock its been hiding under.
Fucking asshole just spams this place with thread after thread of BULLSHIT!!!
:rolleyes:

• Banned
I'm the man, i've always been the man, i'll always be the man

I AM GOD!

I ORDER ALL OF YOU TO STAY ON TOPIC OR I WILL MAKE YOU BOW AND KISS MY FEET!

I'm the man, i've always been the man, i'll always be the man

I AM GOD!

No, you're a schizophrenic retarded attention whore!
One thread you spam, "My fellow Trump supporters blah blah blah"
Next thread, "Trump Putin 2016 blah blah blah".
You have TWENTY FUCKING ONE threads on page one!
You're a fucking PSYCHOPATH CLOWN TROLL!!!!

You have like EIGHT threads on page one!
i look at both sides equally, like a journalist. everyone should do that

i haven't started a new thread in hours, but you guys don't start any so mine are still on top (i'm always top dog). if you don't have the guts to start a couple of threads a day and state your political opinions, get the hell out of USMB, find another website to troll

no you dont.....a journalist doesnt praise trump one day and the next day say he should be in prison.....and then the next day say how great he is again....
i praise Trump on the wall and Muslim ban. i disagree with him on Jan 6 and giving away intelligence. i'm consistent and only God can judge me. you, THE DEVIL, can't do that!

i praise Trump on the wall and Muslim ban. i disagree with him on Jan 6 and giving away intelligence. i'm consistent and only God can judge me. you, THE DEVIL, can't do that!
What "intelligence" did he give away and to whom?????
J/6 was a FEDSURRECTION REICHSTAG FIRE FBI SET UP!!!!
YOU are a fucking PSYCHOPATH TROLL

lyric from Nirvana song: "take your time...hurry up"

OMG KURT COBAIN IS A FUCKING
PSYCHOPATH CLOWN TROLL!!!!

All these f****** little kids, I’m a machine, me, and can anybody question who I am here

i haven't started a new thread in hours, but you guys don't start any so mine are still on top (i'm always top dog). if you don't have the guts to start a couple of threads a day and state your political opinions, get the hell out of USMB, find another website to troll
you should learn what a troll is....

I have separately told you to get a foot massage machine -- brilliant and inexpensive -- so we can dispense with your ego dreams .
But it seems to me that you have slipped from depression to manic mode and the thought of Israeli soldiers raping Lebanese faggots has over excited you .

thats his policies....i am talking about the person.....you like him one day the next day you hate the guy....no one can take you seriously....

thats his policies....i am talking about the person.....you like him one day the next day you hate the guy....no one can take you seriously....
at least i say something, instead of complaining when other folks say their opinions, like you do. i'd rather be honest than AN ANNOYING WHORE

Forum List

Back