After working to help Trump win, Putin wanted to cash in, encouraging oligarchs to contact Trump transition team about sanctions, it worked perfectly!

I have separately told you to get a foot massage machine -- brilliant and inexpensive -- so we can dispense with your ego dreams .
But it seems to me that you have slipped from depression to manic mode and the thought of Israeli soldiers raping Lebanese faggots has over excited you .
Israeli soldiers are uglier than pigs...whether it's their actions or their looks

at least i say something, instead of complaining when other folks say their opinions, like you do. i'd rather be honest than AN ANNOYING WHORE
most folks dont change sides daily like you do...that aint being honest....and i do believe more posters here have called you an annoying whore of a poster than me...

most folks dont change sides daily like you do...that aint being honest....and i do believe more posters here have called you an annoying whore of a poster than me...
yea because i own them so hard or i own their political hero so hard with my acerbic commentary that they get butthurt

Forum List

Back