After Using Americans as Pawns, Democrats Blame Trump for Obamacare Failure

Trump and the GOP promised to repeal and replace, and you dumb shits are letting them off the hook for hoaxing you!

Sad.
six months into a presidency doesn't make a term. sorry stupid fk.

The OP is just a Breitbart hack article. Why do posters like the OP think the people who visit this site need to be bombarded with Breitbart propaganda and fake news.?
IKR? I think the same thing about raw story, mother jones, CNN, WaPo, Fox, Reuters, BBC, NPR, inforwars, the hill, nbc, abc and the atlantic
Whats wrong with these people?

I think it's called "freedom of the press'.....and they take that freedom to the limits

Trump and the GOP promised to repeal and replace, and you dumb shits are letting them off the hook for hoaxing you!

Sad.
Trump Vows To Immediately Repeal, Replace ‘Imploding’ Obamacare

In his first press conference since the election, President-Elect Donald Trump called “Obamacare” a “total disaster” and vowed to repeal and replace it immediately.

The Manchurian Candidate promised he would provide a replacement for ObamaCare the second his health secretary was confirmed.

HOAX!

How come you Chumps haven't held his feet to the fire about this?

Because you are Chumps, by definition.

You deserve to be lied to. You deserve to be hoaxed.

The OP is just a Breitbart hack article. Why do posters like the OP think the people who visit this site need to be bombarded with Breitbart propaganda and fake news.?
IKR? I think the same thing about raw story, mother jones, CNN, WaPo, Fox, Reuters, BBC, NPR, inforwars, the hill, nbc, abc and the atlantic
Whats wrong with these people?

I think it's called "freedom of the press'.....and they take that freedom to the limits
Here is a question i have often pondered
Corporations cant lie about their products, correct? They will be held liable, correct?
How come media can do what they want without immunity? They are businesses just as much as a product manufacturer is..
Does "freedom fo the press" mean they can say whatever they want as fact?

Trump Vows To Immediately Repeal, Replace 'Imploding' Obamacare

In his first press conference since the election, President-Elect Donald Trump called “Obamacare” a “total disaster” and vowed to repeal and replace it immediately.

Trump said a replacement for “Obamacare” will be offered with the confirmation of his health secretary.

Watch the video in that link. See the New York Democrat say in his own words he will release a replacement for ObamaCare the moment his health secretary is confirmed.

Trump's health secretary was confirmed five months ago.

HOAX CONFIRMED!

]
snakeoilguysmall.jpg

You're gonna love my health care plan, bleev me. It will be terrific. ObamaCare is a disaster. Total. Disaster. I can't wait to run this guy out of town on a rail, folks. (cheers, applause, hoots) Won't it be great? No more Obama! (yeehaws, applause) You're gonna get tired of winning. My beautiful health care plan will cure cancer. It will pay for my daughter's fake tits. And no Mexicans will ever be able to get insurance again! (wild stomping, cheers) We are going to build more hospitals, more clinics, hire more doctors, and hot nurses, I promised hot nurses didn't I? (laughter) Yeah! I love nurses. Sometimes I wish I was as sick as Hillary so I could visit some nurses, you know what I mean? (laughter, applause, "locker up! locker up!") You got that right! Locker up!

And that's my health care plan, folks. What do you think? Do you love it? (applause, cheers, whistles, music) It's beautiful! Beautiful.
you should stop taking that nasty elixir it tastes like shit and doesn't do anything for you.

Take your blindfolds off, Chumps. Your emperor has no clothes.

]
snakeoilguysmall.jpg

You're gonna love my health care plan, bleev me. It will be terrific. ObamaCare is a disaster. Total. Disaster. I can't wait to run this guy out of town on a rail, folks. (cheers, applause, hoots) Won't it be great? No more Obama! (yeehaws, applause) You're gonna get tired of winning. My beautiful health care plan will cure cancer. It will pay for my daughter's fake tits. And no Mexicans will ever be able to get insurance again! (wild stomping, cheers) We are going to build more hospitals, more clinics, hire more doctors, and hot nurses, I promised hot nurses didn't I? (laughter) Yeah! I love nurses. Sometimes I wish I was as sick as Hillary so I could visit some nurses, you know what I mean? (laughter, applause, "locker up! locker up!") You got that right! Locker up!

And that's my health care plan, folks. What do you think? Do you love it? (applause, cheers, whistles, music) It's beautiful! Beautiful.
you should stop taking that nasty elixir it tastes like shit and doesn't do anything for you.
Exactly. Trump's elixir doesn't do anything. Now take your own advice, Chump!

Sad.

The Manchurian Candidate promised he would provide a replacement for ObamaCare the second his health secretary was confirmed.

HOAX!

dude, it isn't anything I'm worried about. sorry fella, you're just a zombie.

]
snakeoilguysmall.jpg

I didn't see him selling any. he was selling progress for Americans and he is proudly moving that cart.

]
snakeoilguysmall.jpg

I didn't see him selling any. .
Thus proving you are wearing a blindfold! :lol:

I just provided Trump's promises, in his own words. And you sit there and say, "I didn't see him selling any." BWA-HA-HA-HA!

There's a reason I call you willfully blind monkeys, and you just demonstrated it. People are going to start suspecting you are colluding with me to prove Trump's Chumps are just this stupid.

"The closest thing to you — actual American citizens — here in Washington these days are the hoards of screaming unwashed healthcare “protesters,” by which I mean people who somehow do not work yet somehow manage to loaf across the country to bang drums and caterwaul up and down the sidewalk outside the Capitol at all hours. (For every one of them, somewhere there is a mom and dad just glad to have them out of the basement for a couple of days.)

Yet, to listen to House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi or Senate Minority Leader Charles E. Schumer bark and howl over today’s debate about Obamacare, you would think this is not exactly what they signed up for when they jammed Obamacare through Congress with little debate and precisely ZERO bipartisan support.

Well, what the heck did you expect putting federal bureaucrats and spineless politicians in charge of the American people’s health care?

Of course, it will be messy forever. Did you really think Washington was the place best suited in all of America to make all the decisions about the most intimate and personal health care decisions?

Here we find ourselves in the very sewer of political depravity where only the most depraved politicians would dare to be seen.

“The president would not be ‘letting Obamacare collapse,’” Mr. Schumer said Tuesday, after President Trump signaled the failure by Republicans to fix Obamacare. “He is actively trying to undermine the health care system in the country, using millions of Americans as political pawns in a cynical game.”

Like I said, only the most depraved and dishonest.

Again, Obamacare is circling the throat of the toilet and taking the economy, the American people and even insurance industry with it. And Mr. Schumer’s argument here is that Mr. Trump and Republicans are to blame for not FIXING the Obamacare that Mr. Schumer foisted on the American people?

Like I said, only the most dishonest weasels are capable of preening at times like this."

The Nuclear Option: After Using Americans as Pawns, Democrats Blame Trump for Obamacare Failure - Breitbart

As I opined yesterday, Democrats attempting to blame the GOP for not fixing their failing health care nightmare is like the captain of the Exon Valdeez attempting to blame the clean up crew for not getting rid of all the oil spilled when HE hit the rocks.

Breitbart is fake news. The fact is that Republicans have not been trying top fix it. They have been trying to repeal it.

In case you haven't noticed, Republicans are trying to jam it through with no bipartisan support. They have cut out moderate Democrats like Joe Manchin, Heidi Heitkamp and others. Manchin has been reaching out to Senators who are former Governors both Republican and Democrat. Did the leadership ever do that?
Jerry Moran was right when he pointed out that this is party above the people.

The fact is that Trump has been undermining Obamacare and making the situation worse. He sent out a order for federal agencies to undermine Obamacare in every way. The IRS ignores a law governing mandates illegally. Trump has suggested he could withhold payments.

Again you are a Trump sycophant who puts your glorious leader above the interests of the country.

Sad.

HOAX!

Comparing 7 months of Trump vs 7 years of Obamacare that was destined to fail since it took effect in 2010.......hmmmm

]
snakeoilguysmall.jpg

I didn't see him selling any. .
Thus proving you are wearing a blindfold! :lol:

I just provided Trump's promises, in his own words. And you sit there and say, "I didn't see him selling any." BWA-HA-HA-HA!

There's a reason I call you willfully blind monkeys, and you just demonstrated it.
all that means absolutely nothing to me. sorry, that's your concern not mine. you should focus your efforts toward me on my concerns and mine are you attempt to interfere with my vote. and I'll tell you again to get fked!

You Chumps hired the morbidly obese emperor to repeal and replace ObamaCare on day one.

Now you are letting him off the hook. You are allowing the huckster to get away with selling you a forgery, and are trying to tell yourselves you are still winners.

Pathetic.

Sad.

HOAX!

Comparing 7 months of Trump vs 7 years of Obamacare that was destined to fail since it took effect in 2010.......hmmmm
Seven years, and the GOP never wrote a replacement in all that time. That's just how confident in your stupidity they have been.

That confidence is well-founded, as all of you demonstrated those seven years and are still demonstrating.

You Chumps hired the morbidly obese emperor to repeal and replace ObamaCare on day one.

Now you are letting him off the hook. You are allowing the huckster to get away with selling you a forgery, and are trying to tell yourselves you are still winners.

Pathetic.
again, you have no fking idea why we elected him. and you come in here like you are some know-it-all. and the only thing you know is how to look butthurt.

Sad.

HOAX!

and dude, they're all so proud of it they're trying to throw ownership of obummerfail to the GOP. funny eh, they wrote the failed bill and now are flailing like wild geese in a massacre.

You paid for a repeal and replace. You are getting ObamaCare.

And you think you won something! :lol:

The perfect con. The mark doesn't even know he's been had.

Forum List

Back