After Using Americans as Pawns, Democrats Blame Trump for Obamacare Failure

The OP is just a Breitbart hack article. Why do posters like the OP think the people who visit this site need to be bombarded with Breitbart propaganda and fake news.?
IKR? I think the same thing about raw story, mother jones, CNN, WaPo, Fox, Reuters, BBC, NPR, inforwars, the hill, nbc, abc and the atlantic
Whats wrong with these people?

I think it's called "freedom of the press'.....and they take that freedom to the limits
Here is a question i have often pondered
Corporations cant lie about their products, correct? They will be held liable, correct?
How come media can do what they want without immunity? They are businesses just as much as a product manufacturer is..
Does "freedom fo the press" mean they can say whatever they want as fact?

In a kind of wider scenario........seems to me that our media sources should have learned a big lesson from Princess Diana's death & the paparazzi that continually chased her down just to get the 'big exclusive'........instead it seems as if they've stepped up their chase for ratings and to hell with whose lives they hurt in the process. The more bizarre they spin a story just to catch the readers interest.......then claim the protection of the Constitution. Jackasses

Trump and the GOP promised to repeal and replace, and you dumb shits are letting them off the hook for hoaxing you!

Sad.
six months into a presidency doesn't make a term. sorry stupid fk.
Trump Vows To Immediately Repeal, Replace ‘Imploding’ Obamacare

In his first press conference since the election, President-Elect Donald Trump called “Obamacare” a “total disaster” and vowed to repeal and replace it immediately.

The Manchurian Candidate promised he would provide a replacement for ObamaCare the second his health secretary was confirmed.

HOAX!

How come you Chumps haven't held his feet to the fire about this?

Because you are Chumps, by definition.

You deserve to be lied to. You deserve to be hoaxed.

Comparing 7 months of Trump vs 7 years of Obamacare that was destined to fail since it took effect in 2010.......hmmmm
and dude, they're all so proud of it they're trying to throw ownership of obummerfail to the GOP. funny eh, they wrote the failed bill and now are flailing like wild geese in a massacre.

just to be clear???......it's dudette :thup:

You paid for a repeal and replace. You are getting ObamaCare.

And you think you won something! :lol:

The perfect con. The mark doesn't even know he's been had.
there is no more mandate, yep I won quite a lot. I got a SCOTUS, I didn't get a hitlery. and I have 70% less illegal immigration. winning is so grand!!!

there is no more mandate, yep I won quite a lot. I got a SCOTUS, I didn't get a hitlery. and I have 70% less illegal immigration. winning is so grand!!!
The Chump settles for less than he paid for.

No repeal and replace, but at least I don't have to buy insurance! Winning! :lol:

The perfect con.

Like I said. You deserve to be lied to.

Trump and the GOP promised to repeal and replace, and you dumb shits are letting them off the hook for hoaxing you!

Sad.
six months into a presidency doesn't make a term. sorry stupid fk.
Trump Vows To Immediately Repeal, Replace ‘Imploding’ Obamacare

In his first press conference since the election, President-Elect Donald Trump called “Obamacare” a “total disaster” and vowed to repeal and replace it immediately.

The Manchurian Candidate promised he would provide a replacement for ObamaCare the second his health secretary was confirmed.

HOAX!

How come you Chumps haven't held his feet to the fire about this?

Because you are Chumps, by definition.

You deserve to be lied to. You deserve to be hoaxed.

Comparing 7 months of Trump vs 7 years of Obamacare that was destined to fail since it took effect in 2010.......hmmmm
Seven years, and the GOP never wrote a replacement in all that time. That's just how confident in your stupidity they have been.

That confidence is well-founded, as all of you demonstrated those seven years and are still demonstrating.

Those 7 years are on the GOP not Trump

The Chump settles for less than he paid for.

No repeal and replace, but at least I don't have to buy insurance! Winning! :lol:

The perfect con.

Like I said. You deserve to be lied to.
again, you're wasting type in a message board about someone quite content with his decision. you aren't.

Forum List

Back