After The Donald Wins The General Election, What Will You Call Him?

How would you address President Donald Trump?

• President Donald

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • President Trump

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • The Donald

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A goofy spelling to reflect butthurtness

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
I think President Trump for most situations, but some informal situations, The Donald.

Probably a goofy spelling. Like, you know, every sad sack right winger whinger does with the current CINC.

Call him, should he win?

Same as before, an egotistical know-nothing asshole.

574dd434130000d605383263.jpeg
The Golden Wrecking Ball LOL

Wait until he is in office and see what nickname his peers give him that he likes. Rock Movers are always given a nickname much different from their real name.

Let me explain how it is done.

If Donald Trump is elected president, I will refer to him as President Trump. At times, when his name will come up many times in a conversation or written discussion, I may just use "Trump" for brevity and convenience.

That is what normal people do.

I refer to presidents as 'the asshole in the White House.'

I fear that this will not change, no matter who wins in November.

Last edited:
Let me explain how it is done.

If Donald Trump is elected president, I will refer to him as President Trump. At times, when his name will come up many times in a conversation or written discussion, I may just use "Trump" for brevity and convenience.

That is what normal people do.

Normal business people use their initials lower case. Presidents use their initials upper case.

Trump is narcissist he on believes in himself...he only paid Veterans Org at the last minute when the media started to ask questions ...he is pissed because it cost him a million bucks he was not planning on giving to no Veterans...to see how he treats veteran look at the video of the veteran he scammed for $26,000 ..at Trump U

Trump is narcissist he on believes in himself...he only paid Veterans Org at the last minute when the media started to ask questions ...he is pissed because it cost him a million bucks he was not planning on giving to no Veterans...to see how he treats veteran look at the video of the veteran he scammed for $26,000 ..at Trump U

Trump has PTSD from being born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

Y'all don't really have to worry about this. The secret service will give him a nickname. Likely something along the lines of "Thank God", or "Finally", or even "Youdontknowhowgladwearetoberidofthatpieceofshit".

Trust me on this.

Y'all don't really have to worry about this. The secret service will give him a nickname. Likely something along the lines of "Thank God", or "Finally", or even "Youdontknowhowgladwearetoberidofthatpieceofshit".

Trust me on this.
or "the con"

Forum List

Back