After Telling FL Residents Not To Leave Hurricanes Are Climate Hoax Rush Limbaugh Evacuates FL

Well its all over now and Rush has been vindicated.....he never said what they accused him of and the storm was blown way out of proportion

The storm wasn't blown out of proportion. It was looking like it would hit FL as a cat 4 or 5, but when it went past Cuba, the land messed with the eye wall of the hurricane and slowed the winds down so it didn't hit as what they thought it would.

Then..............there's the little matter of it not going where they thought it would because of the steering of the jet stream.

It could have been a lot worse, but thankfully, it calmed down before landfall.

Found it interesting that Jacksonville FL got hit so hard, but that is because of the flow of the river which runs from south to north, so what water the hurricane dumped at the beginning of the river, was simply pushed downriver to Jacksonville by the winds, as well as a lot of rain as it was pushing the river north.

Limbaugh is an entertainer, nothing else. That the left takes him seriously is as stupid as the right taking Jennifer Lawrence seriously.
You LIBERAL!!!

December 20, 2007
RUSH: That's a liberal complaint. I'm an entertainer. Don't take me seriously.

Since you can't disprove it, my comment still stands.
Your MessiahRushie says you are full of **it!

"I combine two elements: irreverent humor and serious discussion of issues. People tune in for both. But the key is having credibility. This has led to critics saying I am just an entertainer. I'm proud to be an entertainer. This is showbiz. At the same time, I believe everything I say." -Limbaugh to Mediaweek.

Funny you keep proving my point. You seem to get real emotional about his every word. I'm glad I'm not obsessed with an entertainer like you seem to be.
January 10, 2014
RUSH: I'm just doing what I always do. Folks, I observe. I'm a journalist

So? What do I care? I don't watch, listen or read his stuff, why do you? Oh wait because you are a liberal whiner.

You LIBERAL!!!

December 20, 2007
RUSH: That's a liberal complaint. I'm an entertainer. Don't take me seriously.

"I combine two elements: irreverent humor and serious discussion of issues. People tune in for both. But the key is having credibility. This has led to critics saying I am just an entertainer. I'm proud to be an entertainer. This is showbiz. At the same time, I believe everything I say." -Limbaugh to Mediaweek.

Funny you keep proving my point. You seem to get real emotional about his every word. I'm glad I'm not obsessed with an entertainer like you seem to be.
January 10, 2014

So? What do I care? I don't watch, listen or read his stuff, why do you? Oh wait because you are a liberal whiner.
You cared enough to defend the lying scum bag until you couldn't defend him any more.

Well its all over now and Rush has been vindicated.....he never said what they accused him of and the storm was blown way out of proportion
Sep 11, 2017
RUSH: I never said the threat was overblown.

Sept 5, 2017
RUSH: Another thing I’ve found, folks, these storms, once they actually hit, are never as strong as they’re reported.

January 10, 2014

You cared enough to defend the lying scum bag until you couldn't defend him any more.

I didn't defend him, I said he was just an entertainer and the left should take him as seriously as the right takes Jennifer Lawrence. I don't take either seriously. My original comment stands. You cry a lot.

January 10, 2014

I didn't defend him, I said he was just an entertainer and the left should take him as seriously as the right takes Jennifer Lawrence. I don't take either seriously. My original comment stands. You cry a lot.
The GOP take him seriously enough to trot Mike Pence onto his show quite frequently.

January 10, 2014

The GOP take him seriously enough to trot Mike Pence onto his show quite frequently.

It means nothing to me, I didn't vote for Pence, Trump or Limbaugh. You are more interested in what Limbaugh says than I. That is a fact. You seem obsessed with his words, you post his stuff all the time. So, I stand by my statement, you also failed where you claim I defended him. Why do you lie? Is it because Rush is your hero? :dunno:

January 10, 2014

And why exactly would Pence call into his show so frequently if your MessiahRushie was "just an entertainer?"
You lie a lot!

January 10, 2014

And why exactly would Pence call into his show so frequently if your MessiahRushie was "just an entertainer?"
You lie a lot!

I don't know why Pence would call, why the hell are you obsessed with Limbaugh?

I haven't defended Limbaugh, a claim you make and can't back up. So prove by calling Limbaugh an entertainer and nothing more defending Limbaugh because you have proven that Limbaugh doesn't think of himself as an entertainer, so I am directly conflicting with what he thinks. In fact, you are the one defending Limbaugh because you think he has political clout. Why do you continue to defend your Messiah Rush?

Last edited:
Rushbo is an Oxy addict, need I say more?

Yet Ed the leftwing nut seems to think he is more than that. Ed seems to hang on his every word and spends hours researching what Limbaugh has said over the last 20 or 30 years. What sane person does that?

January 10, 2014

You lie a lot!

I haven't defended Limbaugh, a claim you make and can't back up. So prove by calling Limbaugh an entertainer and nothing more defending Limbaugh because you have proven that Limbaugh doesn't think of himself as an entertainer, so I am directly conflicting with what he thinks. In fact, you are the one defending Limbaugh because you think he has political clout. Why do you continue to defend your Messiah Rush?
He does have political clout as proven by Pence's numerous call ins. And you are defending his lying by claiming his lies don't count because he is only an entertainer.

Yet Ed the leftwing nut seems to think he is more than that. Ed seems to hang on his every word and spends hours researching what Limbaugh has said over the last 20 or 30 years. What sane person does that?
A person who has learned that he can make money off of those DittoTards stupid enough to believe his lies. I learned it back in 1993 with his Gore at Monticello lie, a lie he has been telling for over 20 years, one DittoTard was willing to bet his life on that lie!!!!!

June 5, 2015
RUSH: It was kind of like when Algore was at Monticello walking around, and there presidential busts and such there.
He points at Benjamin Franklin and says (paraphrased), "Who are these people?" The curator says, "Ahem, ahem, Benjamin Franklin and Thomas Jefferson, Mr. Vice President?" "Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. Benjamin Franklin."

You lie a lot!

He does have political clout as proven by Pence's numerous call ins. And you are defending his lying by claiming his lies don't count because he is only an entertainer.

I have no idea whether he lies or not, I am not defending anything, I am saying he is entertainment, for anyone (like yourself) to take him more seriously than that is absolutely retarded.

Now, unless you have proof I defended him, instead of your stupid ASSumptions, then we have nothing to discuss.

Again, I stand by my statement, Limbaugh is an entertainer and should not be taken seriously, just Jennifer Lawrence should not be taken seriously in her political statements.

A person who has learned that he can make money off of those DittoTards stupid enough to believe his lies. I learned it back in 1993 with his Gore at Monticello lie, a lie he has been telling for over 20 years, one DittoTard was willing to bet his life on that lie!!!!!

June 5, 2015
RUSH: It was kind of like when Algore was at Monticello walking around, and there presidential busts and such there.
He points at Benjamin Franklin and says (paraphrased), "Who are these people?" The curator says, "Ahem, ahem, Benjamin Franklin and Thomas Jefferson, Mr. Vice President?" "Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. Benjamin Franklin."

I don't care to research your alleged statements, it makes no difference in my life what he says or does, he isn't that important to me. You remind me of my father-in-law who listens to Rush all the time to find out what the "enemy" is thinking. I find that type of obsession interesting. Why do you obsess so much over a guy with a radio show?

Also, I know of no one that listens to Limbaugh anymore.

You lie a lot!

I have no idea whether he lies or not, I am not defending anything, I am saying he is entertainment, for anyone (like yourself) to take him more seriously than that is absolutely retarded.

Now, unless you have proof I defended him, instead of your stupid ASSumptions, then we have nothing to discuss.

Again, I stand by my statement, Limbaugh is an entertainer and should not be taken seriously, just Jennifer Lawrence should not be taken seriously in her political statements.
Again you defend his lying by calling him an entertainer.

Every single agenda that leftists are pushing for is based on a lie.
Every. Single. One.
Everything the lying scum Right says about the Left is a lie.
Everything!

Lets test it out.

Democrats are party of slavery.
Democrats are party of Jim Crow.
Democrats are party of segregation.
Democrats are party of lynching laws.

Point to any that is lie.
All lies since you changed the Left to Democrats.
The truth would be:
The CON$ervoFascist Right are the party of slavery.
The CON$ervoFascist Right are party of Jim Crow.
The CON$ervoFascist Right are party of segregation.
The CON$ervoFascist Right are party of lynching laws.

Reinventing the wheel?

Democrats did all that and there is nothing you can do about it.

And Democrats are left.
Con$ervoFascists did all that and there is nothing you can do about it.

And Con$ervoFascists are Right..

Sooo, according to you, Democrats are Fascists?

If you say so...

I find it kinda funny that he tells everyone else not to worry, yet he's outta there like a scalded cat.
Ever hear of forced evacuation by law? You libtards are fucking idiots. He has to leave wether he wants to or not.

No, you don't and it wasn't forced it was mandatory, but no one forced you and you don't have to leave. You may be arrested but not many are.

Last edited:
I am glad the fat idiot left. Those people in Florida don't need another shit packed, flying projectile!

i-hSq4Kw3-S.png

Forum List

Back