After Suing CNN, Sandmann’s legal team now targeting Bill Maher, Kathy Griffin, HBO, NBC and AP

Slice it anyway you want. The kid is going to be a multimillionaire soon.
He has the best lawyer on the planet. I predict the kid and his lawyer will end up with about 200 million when the dust settles.

"Best lawyer on the planet", some schlub Mitch McConnell fellow traveller who nobody ever heard of until two weeks ago.

Joey Gallo he ain't.

So now you feel the need to disparage the lawyer who is representing the kid's family. Who would have ever guessed that a minor could generate this much irrational hatred in liberals by literally doing nothing?

He has the best lawyer on the planet. I predict the kid and his lawyer will end up with about 200 million when the dust settles.

"Best lawyer on the planet", some schlub Mitch McConnell fellow traveller who nobody ever heard of until two weeks ago.

Joey Gallo he ain't.

So now you feel the need to disparage the lawyer who is representing the kid's family. Who would have ever guessed that a minor could generate this much irrational hatred in liberals by literally doing nothing?

Actually go learn to read English. I disparaged the poster for his bullshit point.

I don't know if the poster is a "minor" but he's certainly a minor on the intellect scale.

Get it? A-minor scale? Haw haw I kill me.

Joey Gallo he ain't.

Actually go learn to read English. I disparaged the poster for his bullshit point.

I don't know if the poster is a "minor" but he's certainly a minor on the intellect scale.

Hmmmm, your screed was all about the lawyer and nothing about the poster. So, English is not the issue. Perhaps you could re-evaluate the way you attempt to use it.

Your irrational hate for the kid who faced down the adult interloper continues.

Doesn’t matter. Trump knew he was being false and reckless. Not only did the networks and reporters not know, it’s still arguable that their reporting was 100% correct; which in my opinion, it was.
Not only did the networks and reporters not know, it’s still arguable that their reporting was 100% correct; which in my opinion, it was.
Ummm, just like a doctor gets slapped with a malpractice suit
for gross negligence or carelessness on their part,
for causing a patient unnecessary problems....

if ANY of the reporters would have done their job
and did thorough investigations, to begin with...

They would not have become casualties
of their own narrative they’ve been feeding the public

It’s their JOB TO KNOW, IDIOT

What's to investigate? The story was that "there's this video of a smirk". Whelp --- there was. There still is. And?
What's to investigate?
Now...PLENTY
The story was that "there's this video of a smirk". Whelp --- there was. There still is. And?
No bitch...try again

The story was...

Red MAGA cap = Trump supporters
Trump supporters = Trump
Trump = Orange Man Bad

once AGAIN ... you can pretend the "story" was whatever you'd like to pretend it was.

What you can't do is show evidence of it outside your own head.
once AGAIN ... you can pretend the "story" was whatever you'd like to pretend it was.
An Open Apology To
Covington Catholic MAGA Hat Harassment Team

Nigga, I don’t need to see a “longer video” to know
if
a group of white boys wearing MAGA hats
at an Indigenous People’s March are actually racist!

You could’ve stopped at white boys wearing MAGA hats!

What you can't do is show evidence of it outside your own head
Apologies Come Flooding In
After Larger Picture of Covington Boys Is Revealed

The problem with hot takes is that they often require people
to extrapolate from incomplete information.
There are certain circumstances
where this is extremely problematic —
say, if it involves high school kids being blamed

for a racist incident based on a short video
and the fact they were wearing “Make America Great Again” hats.

Alyssa Milano to Covington boys:
'Sorry not sorry'

Alyssa Milano refused to apologize Wednesday
for comparing the pro-President Trump hats
worn by the Covington Catholic High School boys
to Ku Klux Klan hoods.

Some in Twitter Mob
Delete or Apologize for Tweets
About Covington Students

Some celebrities and journalists are facing some serious Twitter-regret in the aftermath of the shameful cyber-mob attack on MAGA hat-wearing teens from Kentucky. As more of the original video of the event at the Lincoln Memorial on Friday afternoon was released showing that the group of Catholic school kids were actually the target of intimidation rather than the perpetrators of it, many in the Twitter-mob are quietly deleting tweets that were critical of the teens.

Some of the more honorable people who were taken in by the fake news have apologized for their tweets critical of the students. Dilbert creator Scott Adams posted a video in which he apologized for his initial reaction to a CNN story about the incident. “Upon seeing new videos and seeing different angles and seeing the complete video and seeing the context, everything that CNN reported about this was absolutely fake news,” Adams said.

Perhaps the saddest part of this entire story about the Covington boys is that faced with actual and incontrovertible evidence that the boys did nothing to provoke the Native American Phillips and were, in fact, the targets of vicious name-calling by members the Black Hebrew Israelite cult, many are still sticking to the initial take on the story.

Also, where is the outrage about the racist and homophobic comments from those cultists? They’ve called the students “crackers,” “school shooters,” and “incest children,” among other things.

Perhaps President Trump is right when he characterizes some in the media as “the enemy of the people.” In the rush to be first to report this story, no one investigated what the actual story was. Instead, they went with cherry-picked video and photos that supposedly confirmed their own biases. They attacked school kids because of their hats. In the end, this story is yet another example of a news media that is far more concerned with narrative than truth.

Trump supporters = Trump
Trump = Orange Man Bad
Orange Man Bad = Trump supporters bad too

YOU can pretend the story
is whatever YOU pretend it’s not

What you can’t do is see the evidence
outside your own head....
while it’s shoved so far up your ass!

Are you deliberately acting like a retard just to avoid a concession?

"Alyssa Milano" and "Scott Adams" and links from "theroot.com" whatever the fuck that is ---- ARE NOT CNN, ARE NOT 'THE MEDIA", ARE NOT NBC. *****THOSE***** would be the entities targeted for "libel" which in this case means intentionally publishing false accounts of something. And *****THAT***** is what you have no evidence of.

How various random people in the general public assessed and/or re-assessed the situation has ZERO to do with that.

:banghead:

Joey Gallo he ain't.

Hmmmm, your screed was all about the lawyer and nothing about the poster. So, English is not the issue. Perhaps you could re-evaluate the way you attempt to use it.

Your irrational hate for the kid who faced down the adult interloper continues.

Yeah sorry, you don't learn to English in five minutes. I countered the POSTER'S CLAIM DIRECTLY. That's kind of why I QUOTED him.

He's just a greedy pos. You'd all hate that if it were reversed. Imo, award him a few mil and send him on his way. No reason for anything more when the average worker doesnt even make that in a lifetime and this kid as a maga doper is definitely falling into that category.
If the situation were of conservatives doing that to libtarded kids and then all the media blamed the kids and smeared them as racist, you would be chewing the carpet so hard you'd fall into a coma from the fit.
Nah. I already answered that exact same accusation. Let the punishment fit the crime and damage. This is so weird that you all are playing the victim card like it's a warm familiar friend.

If the news orgs get into a rut of destroying innocent people, then they should start getting dismantled by oversight. That should not be awarded to the greedy victims though unless they are truly destroyed.

Leftist bullshiters seem quite upset that their lying media comrades in the Fifth Column may finally pay the price for their slanderous lies.
One of the most prominent libel lawyers in the country, who in the aftermath of the Atlanta Olympics successfully sued the same media goons who lied about Covington, is running this show and that's hardly "frivolous".
I feel your pain.
I dont. I hope Bill Maher ends up living in a downtown LA alleyway.
With hannity as his neighbor. I had to watch some of his show last night at the gym and it was both sad and funny what that loser is doing to his viewers jello brains.

It's the way he did absolutely nothing that has spun the little beanie propellers of leftists around...with such absolute calm and seeming good will.

The way to incite a leftist is to be rational and non confrontational, it looks like. It causes their blood pressure to boil
that they cannot provoke people to behave they way they all believe their enemies do, thereby making liars of the left
by doing nothing at all.

You bring up a salient point. Bill Maher and Kathy Griffin.

What exactly are they going to "lose their asses" over? Comedy? Really?

"Retribution"?

Here, try this,

‘Name These Kids’: Kathy Griffin Calls for MAGA Teens to Be Doxxed After Overblown Viral Video
Sydney Monduy2 months ago22.4kViews 8Votes 1Comment
Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images
Entertainer Kathy Griffin went after the high school boys facing accusations of racism and called on followers to “dox” them.

After a video went viral of a group of Native American protesters interacting with a group of teenage boys wearing MAGA hats, many called the boys out for racism. Griffin added her voice to the group of those criticizing the boys, but may have taken it too far by calling for their names.

Kathy Griffin

✔@kathygriffin

Oooh gurrrl, you’ve triggered lots of verrrry threatened bros. Yummy. It’s delicious

Kathy Griffin

✔@kathygriffin

Ps. The reply from the school was pathetic and impotent. Name these kids. I want NAMES. Shame them. If you think these fuckers wouldn’t dox you in a heartbeat, think again.

Doesn’t matter. Trump knew he was being false and reckless. Not only did the networks and reporters not know, it’s still arguable that their reporting was 100% correct; which in my opinion, it was.
Not only did the networks and reporters not know, it’s still arguable that their reporting was 100% correct; which in my opinion, it was.
Ummm, just like a doctor gets slapped with a malpractice suit
for gross negligence or carelessness on their part,
for causing a patient unnecessary problems....

if ANY of the reporters would have done their job
and did thorough investigations, to begin with...

They would not have become casualties
of their own narrative they’ve been feeding the public

It’s their JOB TO KNOW, IDIOT

What's to investigate? The story was that "there's this video of a smirk". Whelp --- there was. There still is. And?
What's to investigate?
Now...PLENTY
The story was that "there's this video of a smirk". Whelp --- there was. There still is. And?
No bitch...try again

The story was...

Trump supporters = Trump
Trump = Orange Man Bad

What you can't do is show evidence of it outside your own head.
An Open Apology To
Covington Catholic MAGA Hat Harassment Team

Nigga, I don’t need to see a “longer video” to know
if
a group of white boys wearing MAGA hats
at an Indigenous People’s March are actually racist!

You could’ve stopped at white boys wearing MAGA hats!

What you can't do is show evidence of it outside your own head
Apologies Come Flooding In
After Larger Picture of Covington Boys Is Revealed

The problem with hot takes is that they often require people
to extrapolate from incomplete information.
There are certain circumstances
where this is extremely problematic —
say, if it involves high school kids being blamed

for a racist incident based on a short video
and the fact they were wearing “Make America Great Again” hats.

Alyssa Milano to Covington boys:
'Sorry not sorry'

Alyssa Milano refused to apologize Wednesday
for comparing the pro-President Trump hats
worn by the Covington Catholic High School boys
to Ku Klux Klan hoods.

Some in Twitter Mob
Delete or Apologize for Tweets
About Covington Students

Some celebrities and journalists are facing some serious Twitter-regret in the aftermath of the shameful cyber-mob attack on MAGA hat-wearing teens from Kentucky. As more of the original video of the event at the Lincoln Memorial on Friday afternoon was released showing that the group of Catholic school kids were actually the target of intimidation rather than the perpetrators of it, many in the Twitter-mob are quietly deleting tweets that were critical of the teens.

Some of the more honorable people who were taken in by the fake news have apologized for their tweets critical of the students. Dilbert creator Scott Adams posted a video in which he apologized for his initial reaction to a CNN story about the incident. “Upon seeing new videos and seeing different angles and seeing the complete video and seeing the context, everything that CNN reported about this was absolutely fake news,” Adams said.

Perhaps the saddest part of this entire story about the Covington boys is that faced with actual and incontrovertible evidence that the boys did nothing to provoke the Native American Phillips and were, in fact, the targets of vicious name-calling by members the Black Hebrew Israelite cult, many are still sticking to the initial take on the story.

Also, where is the outrage about the racist and homophobic comments from those cultists? They’ve called the students “crackers,” “school shooters,” and “incest children,” among other things.

Perhaps President Trump is right when he characterizes some in the media as “the enemy of the people.” In the rush to be first to report this story, no one investigated what the actual story was. Instead, they went with cherry-picked video and photos that supposedly confirmed their own biases. They attacked school kids because of their hats. In the end, this story is yet another example of a news media that is far more concerned with narrative than truth.

Trump supporters = Trump
Trump = Orange Man Bad
Orange Man Bad = Trump supporters bad too

YOU can pretend the story
is whatever YOU pretend it’s not

What you can’t do is see the evidence
outside your own head....
while it’s shoved so far up your ass!
in the real world, everyone should just agree the black Hebrews are ridiculous assholes... You do know these suits are going to go nowhere, right? Oh right you are on the never a retraction GOP propaganda hate and character assassination machine.....

Nick Sandmann showed remarkable restraint. Had it been me, at 16, I'd probably have decked Nathan and walked away. I hope Sandmann and the other kids share hundreds of millions of dollars. hey and their parents deserve every penny.

Last edited:
Nick Sandmann showed remarkable restraint. Had it been me, at 16, I'd probably have decked Nahan and walked away. I hope Sandmann and the other kids share hundreds of millions of dollars. hey and their parents deserve every penny.

------------------------ For??

"Retribution"?

Here, try this,

‘Name These Kids’: Kathy Griffin Calls for MAGA Teens to Be Doxxed After Overblown Viral Video
Entertainer Kathy Griffin went after the high school boys facing accusations of racism and called on followers to “dox” them.

After a video went viral of a group of Native American protesters interacting with a group of teenage boys wearing MAGA hats, many called the boys out for racism. Griffin added her voice to the group of those criticizing the boys, but may have taken it too far by calling for their names.

Kathy Griffin

✔@kathygriffin

Oooh gurrrl, you’ve triggered lots of verrrry threatened bros. Yummy. It’s delicious

Kathy Griffin

✔@kathygriffin

Ps. The reply from the school was pathetic and impotent. Name these kids. I want NAMES. Shame them. If you think these fuckers wouldn’t dox you in a heartbeat, think again.

"Kathy Griffin" is news media?

Ooooooooooooooooopsie.

Even if this "Kathy Griffin" were news media ---- nothing you posted here reports anything. You'll need what we call "declarative sentences".

"Retribution"?

Here, try this,

Kathy Griffin

✔@kathygriffin

Kathy Griffin

✔@kathygriffin

Ooooooooooooooooopsie.

Even if this "Kathy Griffin" were news media ---- nothing you posted here reports anything. You'll need what we call "declarative sentences".

Encouraging people to expose the private information of these children, is outrageous and is far from being Oooooooooooooopsie. The kids and their parents received death threats. Shame on you!

You're desperate. IF that had been your kid, you'd be ready to tear the offenders heads off. His name was dragged through the mud, someone didn't have to be in the media to damage this kids name. The media and others like scum Kathy Griffen, went out of their way to hurt and damage these kids. A future employer Google's or Bing's his name and bingo, no chance of a job. Go somewhere else, I don't care that you were innocent, this came from somewhere. If you treat innocent private citizens like this, batten down your hatches, you're going to be sued, and rightfully so.

Last edited:

"Retribution"?

Here, try this,

Kathy Griffin

✔@kathygriffin

Kathy Griffin

✔@kathygriffin

Ooooooooooooooooopsie.

You're desperate. IF that had been your kid, you'd be ready to tear the offenders heads off. His name was dragged through the mud, someone didn't have to be in the media to damage this kids name. The media and others like scum Kathy Griffen, went out of their way to hurt and damage these kids. A future employer Google's or Bing's his name and bingo, no chance of a job. Go somewhere else, I don't care that you were innocent, this came from somewhere. If you treat innocent private citizens like this, batten down your hatches, you're going to be sued, and rightfully so.

Oh please. Nobody in the world uses Bing.

Speaking of "desperate".

But you might Google "libel" and learn how it works. I'll tell ya right now how it doesn't work ---- you can't do it without evidence.

And "evidence" means a quote. A link. A screenshot. Some damn thing. You know, exactly what I challenged anyone to post two months ago, getting not a single one.

"Retribution"?

Here, try this,

Kathy Griffin

✔@kathygriffin

Kathy Griffin

✔@kathygriffin

Ooooooooooooooooopsie.

Speaking of "desperate".

But you might Google "libel" and learn how it works. I'll tell ya right now how it doesn't work ---- you can't do it without evidence.

And "evidence" means a quote. A link. A screenshot. Some damn thing. You know, exactly what I challenged anyone to post two months ago, getting not a single one.

That's the easy part. There are thousands of videos of these people saying these things, over and over as with Kathy Griffen and scores of others. I posted the "Tweets" from the scum Kathy Griffen.

"Retribution"?

Here, try this,

Kathy Griffin

✔@kathygriffin

Kathy Griffin

✔@kathygriffin

Ooooooooooooooooopsie.

Speaking of "desperate".

That's the easy part. There are thousands of videos of these people saying these things, over and over as with Kathy Griffen and scores of others. I posted the "Tweets" from the scum Kathy Griffen.

Yeah you did. And fucking "tweets" are NOT NEWS MEDIA.

Holy fucking SHIT :banghead:

"Retribution"?

Here, try this,

Kathy Griffin

✔@kathygriffin

Kathy Griffin

✔@kathygriffin

Ooooooooooooooooopsie.

Encouraging people to expose the private information of these children, is outrageous and is far from being Oooooooooooooopsie. The kids and their parents received death threats. Shame on you!

Pogo is still smearing Sandmann even though she knows he did absolutely nothing wrong. That shows how much of a scumbag she is.

"Retribution"?

Here, try this,

Kathy Griffin

✔@kathygriffin

Kathy Griffin

✔@kathygriffin

Ooooooooooooooooopsie.

Pogo is still smearing Sandmann even though she knows he did absolutely nothing wrong. That shows how much of a scumbag she is.

:lol: :dig:

Here, try this,

Kathy Griffin

✔@kathygriffin

Kathy Griffin

✔@kathygriffin

Ooooooooooooooooopsie.

Speaking of "desperate".

Yeah you did. And fucking "tweets" are NOT NEWS MEDIA.

Holy fucking SHIT :banghead:
They can get you sued, however, if they are defamatory.

Forum List

Back