After 'she is Asian' tweets about McConnell's wife, Dems rebuke operative

CaféAuLait;9576368 said:
CaféAuLait;9576065 said:
This went down this past Saturday, August 2, 2014.

--- then why is it referred to here in an "update", dated February 2013? One of several such links from that time...

LOL

Because that was the first time she has DONE THE SAME DAMN THING, I have already referred you to such.

She has been doing this for sometime just as your article states. She is a racist. Period.

From YOUR link:

Progress Kentucky, a Democratic super PAC with its sights on toppling Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), has drawn backlash for a persistent effort to suggest that the senator's wife's Chinese roots have led him to embrace anti-American policies.

Even Huffington Post ( your link above) recognized what she had been doing over a year ago! Then she does it AGAIN this past weekend!

Sheesh!

What took place this weekend ( 8-2-2014) was the same racist shit ( using McConnell's wife's race and country of origin to bash McConnell and Chao) she has been spouting for almost 2 years now! Is it that hard to see the dates on the new tweets?

In Kentucky, Elaine Chao Endures Racist Attacks From Liberals - The Daily Beast

After 'she is Asian' tweets about McConnell's wife, Dems rebuke operative | WHAS11.com Louisville

Mitch McConnell, Alison Lundergan Grimes face off at Fancy Farm - James Hohmann - POLITICO.com

DrudgeReportArchives

AGAIN --- where's the racism? Where?

Still no answer. What does that tell you?

Maybe I need to use smaller words...

The fact that you put the word "racist" in your posts doesn't make it a story about racism. K? Even in the above, you STILL quote a geographic reference. Geography: Race -- know the difference.

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;9576105 said:
Once again for the SLOW and STUPID, the reference was that she was not from Kentucky as in an outsider. That is not true she is a resident of Kentucky and has been as long as she has been married at least. Her husband was referring to outsiders as in NOT residents of Kentucky. And you know it. As well as all the other dumb asses in this thread claiming otherwise.

It will keep getting spun.

Groob mentioned her race and place of birth to discredit McConnell- and this is not the first time either. It is also not the first time democrats have done so. They also stated the end of 2013 the reason jobs were going over seas to China, was because of McConnell's wife.

She came to this country when she was 7 flippin years old, but somehow she is not American, nor is from the state she claims, but the fact she was born in and ESCAPED a communist regime in during Chinese Civil War in 1949 with her parents at the tender age of 7 makes her the impetus jobs are being sent to China. Seriously messed up.

That is a really good trick, considering she wasn't even born until 1953. In Taiwan.

I'm starting to get a clear picture of the depth of your reading comprehension....

Nah, I've already stated PRIOR in this same thread ( which you have quoted) she entered the states in 1961, and she has been here for 53 years. Funny how you ignore that and grab that when I was referring to her parents moving from the mainland, says a lot. Guess that's what I get for trying to do too many things at once. :doubt:

CaféAuLait;9576368 said:
--- then why is it referred to here in an "update", dated February 2013? One of several such links from that time...

LOL

Because that was the first time she has DONE THE SAME DAMN THING, I have already referred you to such.

She has been doing this for sometime just as your article states. She is a racist. Period.

From YOUR link:

Progress Kentucky, a Democratic super PAC with its sights on toppling Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), has drawn backlash for a persistent effort to suggest that the senator's wife's Chinese roots have led him to embrace anti-American policies.

Even Huffington Post ( your link above) recognized what she had been doing over a year ago! Then she does it AGAIN this past weekend!

Sheesh!

What took place this weekend ( 8-2-2014) was the same racist shit ( using McConnell's wife's race and country of origin to bash McConnell and Chao) she has been spouting for almost 2 years now! Is it that hard to see the dates on the new tweets?

After 'she is Asian' tweets about McConnell's wife, Dems rebuke operative | WHAS11.com Louisville

Mitch McConnell, Alison Lundergan Grimes face off at Fancy Farm - James Hohmann - POLITICO.com

DrudgeReportArchives

The fact that you put the word "racist" in your posts doesn't make it a story about racism. K? Even in the above, you STILL quote a geographic reference. Geography: Race -- know the difference.

Psssssttttt

I've already shown you countless times, but you keep trying to convince everyone Groob using stating "She is Chinese" and "is Asian" were only geographical references. No matter how many different ways she stated it

Groob used race and birth place to attack a political candidates wife on his positions. She has also done the same in past years and had been castigated for it by Democrats and once again was told she is wrong again. Groob was shamed so much for her repeated racism- she deleted all the tweets and her account today. Good!

Shameless hypocrisy is also - as we see here - par for the course as far as democrats are concerned. Always has been.

CaféAuLait;9576428 said:
CaféAuLait;9576368 said:
LOL

From YOUR link:

Sheesh!

DrudgeReportArchives

Psssssttttt

I've already shown you countless times, but you keep trying to convince everyone Groob using stating "She is Chinese" and "is Asian" were only geographical references. No matter how many different ways she stated it

Groob used race and birth place to attack a political candidates wife on his positions. She has also done the same in past years and had been castigated for it by Democrats and once again was told she is wrong again. Groob was shamed so much for her repeated racism- she deleted all the tweets and her account today. Good!

You've shown absolutely nothing on this.

I don't need to "convince" -- it's right there in the messages. Consistent comparisons between Asia and Kentucky; no comparison at all between "Asian" and "European" or "African" or any other tangential reference to race. Doesn't exist. Every time "Asian" is brought up it's compared to another place in the world. At no time is it compared to another race.

That's why you can't quote it -- there's nothing to quote. Doesn't exist. Not there. Empty. Void. Nonpresent. I don't care what PC pressure from the ignorami brought about in the way of deleted tweets or spineless groveling; it just plain flat out ain't there.

Again, if you're claiming to see racism, then the burden of proof is yours. If you can't do it, then you have no case.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back