After 'she is Asian' tweets about McConnell's wife, Dems rebuke operative

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
I am posting this before Hazelnut posts it as if it were a Republican who made racist remarks.

The Democrat party did rebuke him for letting their inherent racism out of the bag, good for them.

A Democrat operative, you don't suppose it was Jake, do ya?

As partisans prepared for the much anticipated Fancy Farm speeches Saturday afternoon, the Kentucky Democratic Party has delivered a sharp rebuke to a series of comments on Twitter from a Democratic operative who referenced the ethnicity of Elaine Chao, the wife of Republican U.S. Senator Mitch McConnell.

After 'she is Asian' tweets about McConnell's wife, Dems rebuke operative | WHAS11.com Louisville

The difference between Democrats and Republicans is that Democrats at least rebuke any of their people who do stupid shit like this while Republicans look the other way and pretend like they didn't hear it.

I am posting this before Hazelnut posts it as if it were a Republican who made racist remarks.

The Democrat party did rebuke him for letting their inherent racism out of the bag, good for them.

As partisans prepared for the much anticipated Fancy Farm speeches Saturday afternoon, the Kentucky Democratic Party has delivered a sharp rebuke to a series of comments on Twitter from a Democratic operative who referenced the ethnicity of Elaine Chao, the wife of Republican U.S. Senator Mitch McConnell.

After 'she is Asian' tweets about McConnell's wife, Dems rebuke operative | WHAS11.com Louisville

I am missing the point Groob was trying to make ( setting aside the Asian comment here) so what if she is not from KY? Lets pretend she was white and from South Africa,, South Texas, or Boston, would that matter in whatever point was trying to me made?

She is Asian. And she married Mitch the Bitch McConnell because Asians like turtles. And doesn't Mitch look like a big ole snapper?

Imagine that

Actually rebuking people who say offensive things

She is not from Kentucky. She is Asian. (And a pretty good catch for a guy like HIM if I might add)

Mitch McConnell is not Asian. He is a Turtle.

I'll bet if it was a Black guy sayin' the same things you wouldn't say sh*t.

"Yo main. Dat bitch aint from duh K. Y. She be all like Asian and sh*t!"

The difference between Democrats and Republicans is that Democrats at least rebuke any of their people who do stupid shit like this while Republicans look the other way and pretend like they didn't hear it.

History certainly proves what you say to be total BS.

Nixon, verse Clinton

Cantor Out. When was the last time a democrat incumbent lost in a primary?

The Tea Party

The democrat party shows nothing but unity, no deviation is allowed, that is why this woman was censored she went off scrip and got caught.

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;9563732 said:

I am missing the point Groob was trying to make ( setting aside the Asian comment here) so what if she is not from KY? Lets pretend she was white and from South Africa,, South Texas, or Boston, would that matter in whatever point was trying to me made?

Groob is a liberal nothing is off limits to them. They will even attack children of canidates as they did Palin's children, even one with downs syndrome.

Don't ever think you are going to understand the point a liberal is trying to make.

I'll bet if it was a Black guy sayin' the same things you wouldn't say sh*t.

"Yo main. Dat bitch aint from duh K. Y. She be all like Asian and sh*t!"

I'll bet if it were a republican who brought up race you would be on you way to the ER because you swallowed you tongue in outrage, fake outrage.

She is Asian.

So what? Does she not look like you and has a funny name?
"She is Asian". It's what the Tweeter Tweeted.

I don't find anything offensive about it.

If she would have said "She is Asian so she must be a Pole Dancing Whore from Thailand" well then yeah, let the outrage begin.

But making an observation such as "She is Asian" or "He is Black" is NOT racist.

This woman was fired not for Racism but for Racial Hysteria.

Imagine that

Actually rebuking people who say offensive things
She is Asian.

Why is it offensive? It's just the Truth.

In my opinion is was an attack on woman in general. An "American" woman would never be conservative. It was also an attempt to dismiss her years in the Bush administrataion, again no real "American" woman would work for Bush :eek:

The libs saw it and played the race card instead. Good move because now thats the debate and somehow they think they look good over it

Right. Keep telling yourself that. Lying always makes things better

Forum List

Back