After Putin she can be the second best candidate for President

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Surely Putin is the Candidate N 1 to run for President. But Natalia Poklonskaja could be the number two.Russians are tired from guys like Zhirinowki, Zuganow, Navalny, they want some fresh air in election.
No doubts this former Crimean girl will have an excellent political carrier in modern Russia.

Who is better for Russia?

Poklonskaja?

3146589_800.jpg

Or candidate of the Fifth Column, Soros, NWO & Co Gay Leader Nawalny?

7JqzvfiioKo.jpg

Poklonskaja?

No. It showed its complete inadequacy on the issues of Orthodoxy and the monarchy :) By the principle of Peter, it would be better if she remained a prosecutor in the Crimea. There she was good and useful. When it went higher - everything became bad.

For me, a very big loss. The presence of such a charismatic politician on top of the Russian government would be fine for Russia :)

Navalny finally failed. Its rallies are now collected by 200-400 people in major cities. And for him now actively act only schoolchildren :)

Poklonskaja?

No. It showed its complete inadequacy on the issues of Orthodoxy and the monarchy :) By the principle of Peter, it would be better if she remained a prosecutor in the Crimea. There she was good and useful. When it went higher - everything became bad.

For me, a very big loss. The presence of such a charismatic politician on top of the Russian government would be fine for Russia :)

Navalny finally failed. Its rallies are now collected by 200-400 people in major cities. And for him now actively act only schoolchildren :)

In my opinion she fights for resurrection of Monarchy in Russia, it's not wrong. Nawalny is a Soros's bitch and traitor, he wishes only destruction of Russia.

In my opinion she fights for resurrection of Monarchy in Russia, it's not wrong.

Here the problem is not in her views and desires. The problem is how she manifests them. The story with the movie "Matilda" showed Poklonskaya's inadequacy in this matter. She gained some votes from radical Christians, but she lost her credibility and reputation with most ordinary people.

Nawalny is a Soros's bitch and traitor, he wishes only destruction of Russia.

I do not know if he is connected with Soros, but in Russia now almost everyone has understood that he is nothing from himself, zero from nothing. Bulk appeared in the political arena when there was a maximum of dissatisfied with Putin and therefore collected many votes in his favor. But then Putin's rating began to grow, dissatisfied with them became less, the rating of Navalny began to fall, and for his words there was nothing but empty words.

Finally, Navalny himself "buried" in 2014, when he opposed the annexation of the Crimea to Russia. This was what the overwhelming majority of people of Russia and Crimea wanted from the collapse of the USSR. And having opposed, Navalny put all these people against himself.

In my opinion she fights for resurrection of Monarchy in Russia, it's not wrong.

Here the problem is not in her views and desires. The problem is how she manifests them. The story with the movie "Matilda" showed Poklonskaya's inadequacy in this matter. She gained some votes from radical Christians, but she lost her credibility and reputation with most ordinary people.

Nawalny is a Soros's bitch and traitor, he wishes only destruction of Russia.

I do not know if he is connected with Soros, but in Russia now almost everyone has understood that he is nothing from himself, zero from nothing. Bulk appeared in the political arena when there was a maximum of dissatisfied with Putin and therefore collected many votes in his favor. But then Putin's rating began to grow, dissatisfied with them became less, the rating of Navalny began to fall, and for his words there was nothing but empty words.

Finally, Navalny himself "buried" in 2014, when he opposed the annexation of the Crimea to Russia. This was what the overwhelming majority of people of Russia and Crimea wanted from the collapse of the USSR. And having opposed, Navalny put all these people against himself.

Russia badly needs Monarchy, therefore Poklonskaja is doing a nice work. What do you understand as a radical Christian?
For example I'm a Bible-reading (KJV) church -going born-again Christian paying regularly my taxes and reject unmorality.
The guy produced Matilda is a liar who transformed a Holy Tsar to a sex beast. No one True Christian can tolerate it.
In Germany for example Matilda's 'regisseur' could have problem with police

89489543eaff61bd77491dc9676b1796--tsar-nicholas-ii-familia-romanov.jpg

What do you understand as a radical Christian?

For example, those who set fire to cinemas and cars in protest:

yefksch[1].jpg

800x429-matilda1.a6d[1].jpg

The guy produced Matilda is a liar who transformed a Holy Tsar to a sex beast. No one True Christian can tolerate it.

This is a feature film. Fiction. Harmless in terms of morality. And even about the events that happened with Nikolai before he became king :)

What do you understand as a radical Christian?

For example, those who set fire to cinemas and cars in protest:

View attachment 158166

View attachment 158167

This is a feature film. Fiction. Harmless in terms of morality. And even about the events that happened with Nikolai before he became king :)

Anyone applying violence is a criminal, plain and simple.But guy provoked protests is a criminal too, it is impossible to moke believe of Christians. You can believe that 'regisseur' can be severely punished in many western countries. There are many tough laws which protect Christians and their believe

There are many tough laws which protect Christians and their believe

There are many beautiful and famous western films, against which "Matilda" is a children's play :) From "Jesus Christ - Superstar" to "Dogma". Does someone want to ban these films, and their show leads to radical protests? :)

Navalny was going to sue Putin for the fact that the city administration does not give permission to hold rallies.

I wonder what he is counting on, if the map of permits and prohibitions of rallies in different cities is like this? :)

photo_2017-11-02_14-31-56.jpg

Moscow in this list is numbered 24.

On the left - cities, on top - dates ("сеп" = Sep, "окт" = Oct, "ноя" = Nov)

Samson Sholademi announced his intention to run for presidency. An indigenous Muscovite with African roots begins his campaign with the slogan "For Russia without falsity." This is not Samson's first attempt to participate in the political life of the country. In the autumn of this year, he ran for municipal candidates of the Ivanovo district of Moscow from the Communist Party of Russia. The slogan of his campaign was the phrase "I'll plow like a Negro for the benefit of the electorate."

soc_202046.jpg

Samson Sholademi announced his intention to run for presidency. An indigenous Muscovite with African roots begins his campaign with the slogan "For Russia without falsity." This is not Samson's first attempt to participate in the political life of the country. In the autumn of this year, he ran for municipal candidates of the Ivanovo district of Moscow from the Communist Party of Russia. The slogan of his campaign was the phrase "I'll plow like a Negro for the benefit of the electorate."

View attachment 158347

A nigga, are you joking?

Navalny was going to sue Putin for the fact that the city administration does not give permission to hold rallies.

I wonder what he is counting on, if the map of permits and prohibitions of rallies in different cities is like this? :)

View attachment 158170

Navalny is a psycho.Period

View attachment 158170

Sbiker posted a great picture of Navalny the other day:

upload_2017-11-3_12-1-52.png

I think that's exactly how the next president of Russia must look to make the Western "leaders" happy!

A Moscow court registers Alexey Navalny's lawsuit against Putin — Meduza

A Moscow court registers Alexey Navalny's lawsuit against Putin

Moscow’s Tverskoi District Court has formally registered Alexey Navalny’s lawsuit against Vladimir Putin. According to the news agency Interfax, a spokesperson for the court says the lawsuit addresses “claims of illegal actions and inaction” by the Russian president, and has been accepted for consideration.

On November 1, opposition politician Alexey Navalny announced that he would sue Putin over an allegedly coordinated campaign by local officials nationwide to deny his activists permits for public demonstrations.

Navalny argues that city officials are “acting in an organized, synchronized way, with clear orders from Moscow.” He says he hopes to use the lawsuit to question state officials and prove that “these illegal instructions” come “personally from Putin.” According to Navalny, “there’s simply no one else who could do this.”

Navalny says that city officials across Russia have recently stopped issuing permits to his presidential campaign, and his team has had to resort to staging events on private property (in shopping malls, movie theaters, warehouses, and so on)

Yes, this image of the Naval is often found. Although personally I believe that the appearance of politics does not play the first role :)

I prefer another picture, a comparison with famous photos of new contenders for the post of president of Russia :)

4kgMY0tMcHI.jpg

The inscription from above - "Candidates for the Presidency of Russia 2018"

View attachment 158170

View attachment 158451

I think that's exactly how the next president of Russia must look to make the Western "leaders" happy!

What's about his as.s, it's very important to be a democratic politician?

View attachment 158170

He used to be a Mr. Tefft (a US ex-Ambassador in Moscow) puppet as well as Sobchack and bunch of other "oppositioners". A month ago Trump has replaced Tefft with a Mormon, we'll see if he keeps "inspiring" opposition the same way or not.

View attachment 158170

He used to be a Mr. Tefft (a US ex-Ambassador in Moscow) puppet as well as Sobchack and bunch of other "oppositioners". A month ago Trump has replaced Tefft with a Mormon, we'll see if he keeps "inspiring" opposition the same way or not.

Trump is a stupid guy, to send a Mormon to Russia.....

View attachment 158170

Trump is a stupid guy, to send a Mormon to Russia.....
I think to achieve what Trump has achieved during his life one has to be a very smart guy. But Deep State keeps hobbling him and restricting his actions. I don't blame him: he's trying to do his best for the country in spite of unprecedented resistance. And he has already woken up half a country. At least.

Forum List

Back