After last night convention I get the feeling that white Americans are not welcome in the new Dem pa

The Democratic Party welcomes the white peoples!! They welcome all the peoples!! They loves the peoples!!

You merely have to meet a minimum of 4, and preferably, ALL of the following qualifications:

A) be lesbian, bi-sexual, gay, questioning, or Transsexual
b) be "black", "hsipanic", or a member of another protected minority
c) be retarded or otherwise mentally impaired
d) be committed to cultural genocide
e) be in favor of more foreign wars via "regime change"- aka, the "good wars".
f) Be in favor of much higher taxation for working people- but you'll get more "FREE SHIT"!
g) be in favor of Crony Capitalism and trade deals the destroy US jobs.
h) be in favor of an open borders immigration policy
i) be in favor of abortion on demand up until the moment of birth
j) do you drive a Tesla, Prius, or other electric vehicle? (golf carts do not count!)
k) must believe in and donate worldly possessions to the Goremons, be fully committed to AGW, and ending HVAC for the "plebes"
l) must be in favor of disarming the populace under the guise of "common sense" gun control/confiscation/ reform
m) must be willing to accept two systems of justice; one for regular folks, and another for the "elites".
n) Must acknowledge the "Black Lives Matter" more than others..(at least until after the election...wink, nod...)

Welcome White Sheeple!!

The Republican Party welcomes white Peoples.

No need for any other qualifications.

Or any other Peoples.
Poor baby, did that post strike a nerve?

Afghan is not a highpoint, and what we've allowed to happen in Europe with refugees is going to be problem for at least a decade, but you're just being a partisan shill.

It should not even be a partisan issue. Our military has killed thousands of terrorists. We have a problem identifying ME allies because both parties have sketchy histories over there.

Personally, I'm not happy with Michael Brown's mother being on stage, because Eric Holder owes the cop who killed him an apology ... and the cop's life was pretty well screwed. But there's no lack of patriotism in either party.

The cop's life should have been screwed with time to serve.

I always thought that the cop should have given his gun to the thug. That way he wouldn't have had to fight him for it.

Another "anti big govt" champion who always lines up behind big govt when it oppresses a certain demographic - even to the point of murdering them while unarmed in the streets.

If a cop can't be professional about his/her duties they gotta go. Glad Wilson can't do this to anyone else.

Why don't you take the 'murder' bullshit up with Eric Holder and the Justice Department.

Because they too are just another part of the system, try to keep up.

I don't have to try to keep up. I am already light years ahead of you.

Last night I saw a BLACK lady on one of the news channels who said she felt insulted that the Democrats think her vote could be bought just by, and I quote, "singing negro hymns to me"

Last night I felt bad for America that the Democrats are ditching the responsibilities they were given when elected & instead opted to play the politics of division. Not once did they mention ISIS or the rampant terrorist attacks going on around the globe.
So they didn't give the terrists free publicicity. This is bad because....?

NEWSFLASH!!! They are being fought 24/7 around the globe whether they get mentioned on tee vee or not dum dum

That is just one of the reason the new democrat party doesn't talk about terrorism. They have a record of failure. They thought that killing one man,UBL, would give them a free pass. They're wrong

I would be glad to compare the record of Democrats versus Republicans when it comes to battling 'terror'.

By any standard, Republicans have a much grander record of failure than Democrats.
^ that

Obama's policies have resulted in killng waaay more of them than his Repub predecessor BY ANY MEASURE

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk
There were kind of a lot less to kill....

stupid feeling..... it's just that everyone besides white males isn't EXCLUDED like in dumb Donald's GOP

A Jew voting for the democrats today is no different than a Jew voting for Hitler in 1932.

holb_c14328020160726120100.jpg

The Democratic Party welcomes the white peoples!! They welcome all the peoples!! They loves the peoples!!

You merely have to meet a minimum of 4, and preferably, ALL of the following qualifications:

f) Be in favor of much higher taxation for working people- but you'll get more "FREE SHIT"!
j) do you drive a Tesla, Prius, or other electric vehicle? (golf carts do not count!)
k) must believe in and donate worldly possessions to the Goremons, be fully committed to AGW, and ending HVAC for the "plebes"
l) must be in favor of disarming the populace under the guise of "common sense" gun control/confiscation/ reform
m) must be willing to accept two systems of justice; one for regular folks, and another for the "elites".
n) Must acknowledge the "Black Lives Matter" more than others..(at least until after the election...wink, nod...)

Welcome White Sheeple!!

If this post is supposed to convince me further that Republicans are thoughtless idiots, congratulations you've succeeded. How else to explain your idiotic straw-man list?
Don't worry. You will begin to understand this when you are old enough to tie your shoes.

Welcome White Sheeple!!

If this post is supposed to convince me that Republicans are thoughtless idiots, congratulations you've succeeded.

How many qualifications did you meet? I'm guessing at least 9!!

None you idiot.
You are an example of "c".

Last night I saw a BLACK lady on one of the news channels who said she felt insulted that the Democrats think her vote could be bought just by, and I quote, "singing negro hymns to me"

Last night I felt bad for America that the Democrats are ditching the responsibilities they were given when elected & instead opted to play the politics of division. Not once did they mention ISIS or the rampant terrorist attacks going on around the globe.

ISIS ain't shit when it comes to America's issues .

As we speak they are on the other side of the planet getting bombed to death and run off by Iraq troops .

Edit: After last night convention I get the feeling that IGNORANT white Americans are not welcome in the new Dem pa

There! I fixed it for you!
And ignorant people of other races aren't welcome at the RNC.

Black racists vote Democrat.
Brown racists vote Democrat.

Good luck keeping the tiny sliver of white voters in your party for another election.

The Democrats nominate two white people for prez and VP and you conclude white people aren't welcome in the Democratic party?
Did Hillary not tell white people to sit down and shut up throughout her primary race? Did Bernie not desperately try to appeal to racist black Democrats by claiming white people don't know what it is like to be poor?

stupid feeling..... it's just that everyone besides white males isn't EXCLUDED like in dumb Donald's GOP

A Jew voting for the democrats today is no different than a Jew voting for Hitler in 1932.

Well I am sure that Jewish Americans enjoy being mentioned with Hitler.

Just another example of what a bigot you are.

2.5 times more Jewish voters vote Democrat rather than Republican
Jewish voters favor Clinton over Trump by 4 to 1.

Once again we have a bigot telling minorities that he knows better than they do.
Which I am sure will win over Jewish voters as well as Trump has.

The Democrats nominate two white people for prez and VP and you conclude white people aren't welcome in the Democratic party?
Did Hillary not tell white people to sit down and shut up throughout her primary race? Did Bernie not desperately try to appeal to racist black Democrats by claiming white people don't know what it is like to be poor?

No.

Unlike the Republican Party- the Democrats have been welcoming to Americans of all races, colors and national origins.

The first expectation of a Democrat is self victimization. You can be a white male Democrat, the first words you need to say are, "I'm sorry." By justifying attacks on other white males, you're in the club
Exactly why I never became a Democrat, even with my early left leanings politically.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

You've been listening to Mr. Talent on loan from GAwwwwdd-d or glued to Fox News again--LOL

Hillary Clinton just talked about ISIS the day before--LOL. The first night is rally night--get the troops moving and motivated, and the DNC did an excellent job at that. Especially with Michelle Obama's speech--she knocked it out of the ball park.
Michelle Obama could be Hillary Clinton's ace - CNNPolitics.com

It's called UNITY something the Republican party is vacant of this year, especially when you have about 50% of the party that won't cast a vote for Donald Trump--LOL
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump
Republican women organize to support Hillary Clinton - CNNPolitics.com
Michael Reagan explains why his father wouldn't have voted for Trump - CNNPolitics.com
Republicans for Hillary? - CNNPolitics.com

You're tearing down the opposition all the time is not working--LOL People have to have something to vote FOR--not AGAINST. And Donald Trump ain't it.

Tea-Party-Quacks.jpg

No.

Unlike the Republican Party- the Democrats have been welcoming to Americans of all races, colors and national origins.
Republicans are actually much more racially diverse than we ever have been, but Democrats keep bringing Neo Con and actual progressive whites into our party before the increase in non-white voters can make a difference in the percentage.

You are directly responsible for the demographics and the overall success of the GOP when it should have been game over after Obama won the presidency.

You've been listening to Mr. Talent on loan from GAwwwwdd-d or glued to Fox News again--LOL

Hillary Clinton just talked about ISIS the day before--LOL. The first night is rally night--get the troops moving and motivated, and the DNC did an excellent job at that. Especially with Michelle Obama's speech--she knocked it out of the ball park.
Michelle Obama could be Hillary Clinton's ace - CNNPolitics.com

It's called UNITY something the Republican party is vacant of this year, especially when you have about 50% of the party that won't cast a vote for Donald Trump--LOL
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump
Republican women organize to support Hillary Clinton - CNNPolitics.com
Michael Reagan explains why his father wouldn't have voted for Trump - CNNPolitics.com
Republicans for Hillary? - CNNPolitics.com

You're tearing down the opposition all the time is not working--LOL People have to have something to vote FOR--not AGAINST. And Donald Trump ain't it.

Tea-Party-Quacks.jpg
You say as you post ridiculous cartoons doing nothing but tearing down the opposition....

Unfortunately for you Michelle's speech is rendered entirely irrelevant once you remember her other speech that you idiots brought up during the RNC.

Forum List

Back