After Lackluster Showing, Nikki Haley Orders Bombing Of Iowa

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Article Image

After getting blown to kingdom come after the latest voting in Iowa, Nikki Haley decided to return the favor.

"You have to understand", said Nikki, "That Putin is behind Trump winning again, and so, we had to drop bombs cuz bombing things, and especially Putin, always solves our problems, or at least, it has in the past."

Nikki's pal in bombing in the Middle East Joe Biden said, "Iowa is about 60% fundamentalist Christian Taliban Nazis from hell! She saved democracy! Well done Nikki!"

Currently, Mike Johnson, with the help of democrats, has pushed through a spending package worth $800 billion, to fund the now ongoing war in Iowa.

After the bombing and bodies strewn out in the streets to be buried, Ramaswamy decided to drop out of the race as he nervously praised Nikki Haley for being decisive and a person of action. "I know I've been a little hard on Nikki in the past, but that is all water under our Hindu bridge, we are brother and sister after all. Death to the fundi Christians!!"

Last edited:
After the bombing and bodies strewn out in the streets to be buried, Ramaswamy decided to drop out of the race as he nervously praised Nikki Haley for being decisive and a person of action. "I know I've been a little hard on Nikki in the past, but that is all water under our Hindu bridge, we are brother and sister after all. Death to the fundi Christians!!
I liked it all except for this part, which has no connection to anything Ramaswamy has said or done.

Forum List

Back