After Hearing This You Won’t Ever Want To Vaccinate Yourself Or Your Kids Ever Again

The number of people to catch Covid and die in the coming Fall is going up.....again......because some Republicans like yourself do not give a darn about other people's lives, whether they live or die.
I challenge you to explain the reasoning that you used to come to that conclusion so that tear it to shreds with the tools of logic and sound reasoning and shove it up your ass.

I predict that you will scurry away frrom that challenge, with extreme cowardice.

No it wasn't. Is was a calculated lie to sabotage Trump's presidency. It was a coordinated effort by intelligence agencies and the media and lying politicians. You are perpetuating lies. That and projection is all you losers do.
Sorry dude, I'm afraid it was and still is true.

The journal Cureus has come under mounting pressure to retract the study after it conflicted with the official narrative used to promote the latest FDA-approved booster campaign.

However, the journal has refused to bow to the mob and rejected calls to retract the study.

Cureus said there is “no basis for retraction.”

The study that found people who received a Covid booster were more likely to become infected when compared to unvaccinated people.

I have already heard enough. My children are adults and made their own decisions.
Agreed! No patriotic MAGA should ever get a vaccination. Thats for snowflake lefties.

Agreed! No patriotic MAGA should ever get a vaccination. Thats for snowflake lefties.
No, that is the people who got conned and scared to death. They are all over. But I would guess self hating morons rather than snowflakes.

Last edited:
It takes a certain type of idiot that wants to see polio, measles and smallpox make a comeback.

Forum List

Back