After hearing this about guys who are married I rather be alone in my underwear. Kind of sad

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
It been said that Lots of guys who married and paying all the bills is SPLITTING THE PUSSY with another guy who is not giving her nothing but the dick. Thats awful

It been said that Lots of guys who married and paying all the bills is SPLITTING THE PUSSY with another guy who is not giving her nothing but the dick. Thats awful
Don:t have kids and you will save a bundle.

but why would give up the psssy to the man who is not putting out no money?
This is why you can't.find a woman. Not to be judgemental, but I peg you as being the middle aged guy who hangs out at strips joints and who patrols John Alley for months until he finally decides to pay. Finding someone to have a night of fun with is much easier than having a meaningful relationship.

Last edited:
When I was young I messed with three married women. All had jobs and helped pay the bills. Two of them had 'open' marriages where both were screwing around. Not sure about the third one but she was 'out and about' all the time.

Women have affairs too. Film at 11. Marriage isn't a Hallmark Channel production. It takes a lot of effort, sometimes just not to murder each other. It is a choice. You can choose it or not. It is totally up to you. You aren't going to find Mrs. Right. You might be able to find Mrs. Tolerable Enough I Suppose.

This is why you can't.find a woman. Not to be judgemental, but I peg you as being the middle aed.guy.who hangs.out at.strips joints and who patrols John Alley for months until he finally decides to pay. Finding someone to have a night of fun with is much easier than having a meaningful relationship.
why is the relationship so hard

More than men, so they say.
I could be wrong about this, but I think men cheat more but women have more affairs, meaning long-term romantic involvement with another guy while they are married. When guys cheat a lot of times it's just about the sex I think.

Forum List

Back