After hearing this about guys who are married I rather be alone in my underwear. Kind of sad

Because humans are stupid, impulsive, exploitive and easily influenced. By the time people have enough widsom they are well beyond their best years.
The reason as to why they are older for this knowledge is that the glandular production has decreased to where the madness decreases in turn...

It been said that Lots of guys who married and paying all the bills is SPLITTING THE PUSSY with another guy who is not giving her nothing but the dick. Thats awful
Married or not, she has a sancho.

It’s the cuck model of marriage, and it is surprisingly present these days with the kids. See, white women have been totally fucked up mentally by leftist idea. They don’t put out unless a guy acts like a faggot and subordinates himself to her. She will eventually marry him, but not for the dick. She marries for the economic and social partnership, both of which enhance her life in today’s western white woman culture.

But there is a problem. Since the male is required to cuck himself and submit to the bitch in order to garner her attention, this also has the effect of her having no respect for his fuck. But she still needs a banging. So what happens? She has to get a boyfriend in order to complete her life. The hubby is already cucked, so he is not a problem. He will just go to his “man cave” and play video games while her boyfriend, Chad, comes to the house once or twice weekly to fuck her.

For us guys 50 and older, we would never put up with such horse shit. The acceptance of the cuck model of dating and marriage is relatively new. It’s the Gen x/y crowd. The guys are girlie thin, where Yosemite Sam, testicle-crushing skinny leg jeans, have neatly trimmed facial hair, and is willing to restrict his sex life to jerking off after his date ends.

These are essentially cuck wastes of males. They have never told a bitch to fuck off because they are too starved for cooch. They have assented to a wild altering of the balance of power between the sexes. Moreover, they lack the ability to be a Chad.

Now, of course, all of this is nonsense. But it sadly appears to be reality among the kids today. They can be cured, but they have to WANT to be cured. They need to go out in the woods and kill something. They need to bang some whoowahs in order to learn how to fuck like an animal. They need to value themselves way more than some bitch. They need to be the kind of dude that buys himself a bass boat before shelling out money on an engagement ring or some other bullshit for pussy.

More than men, so they say.
It is possible. I really don't care. My wife and I had this discussion early on. If she wants to roll the dice, that is on her but if I ever found out about it that would be the day our marriage ends because for me to find out about it would mean this wasn't a random one-night stand. I have never cheated on her and have never really been tempted to cheat on her. I am drama averse and affairs are just pointless drama.

It is possible. I really don't care. My wife and I had this discussion early on. If she wants to roll the dice, that is on her but if I ever found out about it that would be the day our marriage ends because for me to find out about it would mean this wasn't a random one-night stand. I have never cheated on her and have never really been tempted to cheat on her. I am drama averse and affairs are just pointless drama.
I believe my wife cheated on me some time before our divorce. Cheating never crossed my mind.

Forum List

Back