After Calling Sandy Aid Wasteful, Ted Cruz Asks For All Available Resources for Texas

As a New Jersey resident I have no problem with saying FUCK TEXAS

Not a cent of MY tax dollars to provide pork for Texas

In a sane world, any fertalizer plant dealing with ammonium nitrate would have to be located well out of town. At least a 2000 ft. buffer zone around it. This is exactly the kind of situation that calls for sane regulations, the kind of regulations the GOP will fight tooth and nail.
I think the government of West, Texas is also culpable.

Who signs off on constructing an apartment building across the street, a nursing home around the block, and an elementary school next to the apartment building?

Someone handles zoning. Someone is responsible for public safety.

I predict huge lawsuits. And they will rightfully go after the city, county, and state of Texas, along with the company.

In a sane world, any fertalizer plant dealing with ammonium nitrate would have to be located well out of town. At least a 2000 ft. buffer zone around it. This is exactly the kind of situation that calls for sane regulations, the kind of regulations the GOP will fight tooth and nail.

Who signs off on constructing an apartment building across the street, a nursing home around the block, and an elementary school next to the apartment building?

I predict huge lawsuits. And they will rightfully go after the city, county, and state of Texas, along with the company.

It's all part of business friendly Texas.

Don't want to offend a "job creator". Let them do what they want

It's all part of business friendly Texas.

Don't want to offend a "job creator". Let them do what they want
I am looking forward to them paying through the nose for that stance. :)

Maybe Texans will wake the hell up. Although, I doubt it.

Exactly

And then they come begging to US Taxpayers when it blows up

Let Texas pay

The explosion was an act of God. Superstorm Sandy was caused by Gay Marriage, abortion, contraception, affirmative action, and of course Sandra Fluke and people like her

LOL I love leftwingers.....it's part of politics thanks to you, people now think you have to get government aid after any disaster.....so I dont like them asking for it, but it's CYA politician procedure......

Btw why dont you guys want strict regulation of abortion clinics too? They are some of the least regulated businesses on the planet....hmmmmmm

LOL I love leftwingers.....it's part of politics thanks to you, people now think you have to get government aid after any disaster.....so I dont like them asking for it, but it's CYA politician procedure......

Btw why dont you guys want strict regulation of abortion clinics too? They are some of the least regulated businesses on the planet....hmmmmmm

Even disaster relief threads are fertile ground for the GOP war on women

Ted Cruz is a little bitch.

No wonder wingnuts love him.

It's lookin' like Republicans are having.....

....second-thoughts!!

"Republicans created Ted Cruz, knew he was a snake, and are now acting all shocked that he’s biting them with venom strong enough to jumpstart a nuclear submarine."

922907_517258488310259_964320825_n.jpg

935672_448099955282872_1712672946_n.png

Forum List

Back