After all these hateful GOP years, they're finally calling for calm?

As Republican infighting grows, donors call for calm

WASHINGTON (AP) — Worried about "Republican-on-Republican violence," top party donors are taking action, with one firing off a letter calling for more civility and another seeking to block businessman Donald Trump from the debate stage altogether.

Foster Friess, a Wyoming-based investor and one of the party's top 20 donors in the last presidential contest, issued a letter to 16 White House prospects and the Republican National Committee late last week calling for candidates to stay on the "civility reservation."

As Republican infighting grows donors call for calm - Yahoo News
Money talks.

lol, anyone see the irony here coming from the Op? who can't make the claim they aren't a HATER. this thread proves that. My gawd we have seen so much hate directed at "we the people" by the LEFT/lib/dems since Obama was elected. it's been the most miserable 7 years I can remember since the 60-70's

sheesh

Sorry Sarah, But you and all you like her on the left and your two faced hypocrisy NEEDS to be pointed out. or you'll go around beating your chest as if you are the saintly people of the world
It's been a great 7 years. Sorry you are so miserable. Maybe if you stop blaming President Obama and take personal charge of your life, you wouldn't be in such a funk.

CNN Panelist Democratic Base So Dumb for Making Candidates Move Further Left Washington Free Beacon

I was reading this article and realized that Avlon is short sighted. With 5 candidates, there is no reason for any of them to change their positions.

In fact, doing so would cost the candidate votes, not gain votes!!

He is upset that Hillary may have to go left towards sanders--wrong move

Hillary has to push her position and argue it convincingly. If she decides to move, she may lose some supporters while those that she is trying to comfort won't trust her.

In short, if you move, you lose

Why do you ask, doesn't she impress you as being a very smart woman? I mean just her credentials alone are impressive.

I ask because you said she's "very smart." What is that based on?

She seems like a run of the mill politician to me. I see no sign of exceptional intelligence. All I hear is her parroting every other liberal. How is that intelligence? Even you memorized the Democratic party positions. So if she's "very smart," how did she impress you?
She was valedictorian in college. She won elections. She has a name and a vagina. What more proof could you want??

Don't forget creating world peace and ending hunger
She was shot at by snipers in Bosnia!

Yes, she also was named after Sir Edmund Hillary ... who climbed Everest ... when she was four ...
Well...you might have a point, if Sir Edmund Hillary wasn't already well known.

I ask because you said she's "very smart." What is that based on?

She seems like a run of the mill politician to me. I see no sign of exceptional intelligence. All I hear is her parroting every other liberal. How is that intelligence? Even you memorized the Democratic party positions. So if she's "very smart," how did she impress you?
She was valedictorian in college. She won elections. She has a name and a vagina. What more proof could you want??

Don't forget creating world peace and ending hunger
She was shot at by snipers in Bosnia!

Yes, she also was named after Sir Edmund Hillary ... who climbed Everest ... when she was four ...
Well...you might have a point, if Sir Edmund Hillary wasn't already well known.

No, actually he wasn't. He was an unknown bee keeper.

Once again you just make shit up, you obviously had no actual information on that

The GOP is candidate heavy. In the 20s still? It all comes down to one candidate or don't you know how this works? Hillary is fine, better watch out for Trump. Some are hoping he gets removed from the debates altogether.
Just a question Sarah? What is the difference between Hillary and Trump?

They are both rich, power hungry and ruthless.
Hillary is very smart, Democratic and has Bill Clinton on her team. Trump is a nutbar, womanizing, low class, pig.

Any questions?
"I never had sex with that woman,..." Oh wait, "I got a blowie but that's not sex." Give me a break.

Yep, once the snake Democrats saw they can get away with that kind of lie. then they didn't hold back after that. Look at Obama he won LIE of YEAR and they still bow down at this feet. and again thinking of putting in another LIAR in Hillary. we are so screwed
That whole political experience was my turning point. I saw the true ignorance of the left for the first time. I was young and I still saw through the bullshit.
yep and that was the starting point of our fall from grace and greatness as a Country. and look how they low they have taken us under Obama. they go around calling people "pigs" talking how a woman governor likes her some black meat and on and on.....if we go any lower they can label us a third world country
sad

The funny thing is the left was saying the exact same stuff before Trump got into the race the only difference is Ted Cruz was there boogeyman then. Lefties just get behind the rope line with the media and follow Queen Hillary to her coronation and don't worry about the Republican primary it will take care of its self.

Obama's lie of the year was from 5 years before, and thus at most a bad prediction. Hillary's "lies" seem to be bs gossip that have nothing to do with politics, more like bad memory. Whereas Pub lies are wrecking the country and the world. See their wars and world depression. Hater dupes...

Foxnews is going to cull the field in about a month with it's 'top ten candidates only' debate.
Even 10 is chaos.

The most absurd part of this 10 limit deal by Foxnews is that they will be using poll averages,

and because even as averages the polls have significant margins of error,

that means that mathematically about 10 at the bottom will be effectively tied while vying for 5 spots,

and Fox will just take the 5 that APPEAR to be ahead based on the raw numbers.

Well, geniuses, I pointed this out almost a month ago and finally it's a real story in the news...

...the absurdity of Fox's use of polls to pick the top ten.

WWE-Presents-Wrestlemania-23-K56J8hRc9p8l.jpg
Preview of debate?

Forum List

Back