After 20% Resign, Remaining Seattle PD Suffering from Blue Flu

Our laws allow people to come here and seek asylum which is what the people in the thread I quoted are doing.
And you're sure that all of them went through the proper bureaucratic procedures for applying for asylum, of course. :rolleyes:

I can't prove something that never happened.
For the obtuse, No you can't prove that these invaders ever went through proper asylum channels because they didn't. Thus, they are not asylum seekers. They are criminal invaders.

This, folks, is what shoe-size IQ looks like. Y'all need to learn that if this is the way your brain works, best just keep your mouth shut. You'll get made fun of a lot less.

Our laws allow people to come here and seek asylum which is what the people in the thread I quoted are doing.
Mexico is not an asylum escaping nation PER INTERNATIONAL LAW.
It is LAW that America does not have to accept anyone who travels thru a nonviolent nation to get here.

Besides, America is a racist nation that hates the poor per you Leftards. Best they don’t get subjected to our horrible nation.

Read the thread.

I don't have to. Here, from one of your own:

Migrants were encountered 1.7 million times in the last 12 months, the highest number of illegal crossings recorded since at least 1960.

A record 1.7 million migrants from around the world, many of them fleeing pandemic-ravaged countries, were encountered trying to enter the United States illegally in the last 12 months, capping a year of chaos at the southern border, which has emerged as one of the most formidable challenges for the Biden administration.

It was the highest number of illegal crossings recorded since at least 1960, when the government first began tracking such entries. The number was similarly high for the 2000 fiscal year, when border agents caught 1.6 million people, according to government data.

Now, do you know what illegal means? It means they are not in the asylum process. They invaded this country.

I don't have to. Here, from one of your own:

Migrants were encountered 1.7 million times in the last 12 months, the highest number of illegal crossings recorded since at least 1960.

A record 1.7 million migrants from around the world, many of them fleeing pandemic-ravaged countries, were encountered trying to enter the United States illegally in the last 12 months, capping a year of chaos at the southern border, which has emerged as one of the most formidable challenges for the Biden administration.

It was the highest number of illegal crossings recorded since at least 1960, when the government first began tracking such entries. The number was similarly high for the 2000 fiscal year, when border agents caught 1.6 million people, according to government data.

Now, do you know what illegal means? It means they are not in the asylum process. They invaded this country.

You can lead a horse to water.........

For some it sucks to finally be held accountable and not be a law all unto your own.
There is a remedy for that

just keep your head down and go through the motions of fighting crime

particularly if the cop is assigned to a black neighborhood

the mayor will still have police protection with the authority to shoot to kill any threat to his or her Honor

but everyone else in the city is on their own

Forum List

Back