After 20% Resign, Remaining Seattle PD Suffering from Blue Flu

Let me spell it out.
Logic 101:
You accuse police of unaccountable lawlessness.
Police are government.
Therefore you claim government is acting unlawful and unaccountable

And? Government often times does. I have no idea how that changes things.

Seattle residents can call the Antifa fascists when home invaders kick down their door.
Just don’t try to defend yourself, the Left will prosecute you and destroy your life.

This just makes me so happy. These people voted for it, may they all get robbed

Seattle residents can call the Antifa fascists when home invaders kick down their door.
Just don’t try to defend yourself, the Left will prosecute you and destroy your life.

The first paragraph in the link is pure bullsh#t. "The Seattle Police Department staffing emergency continues. The city is one emergency event away from a serious catastrophe. But leaders and the media remain mostly silent."
If they had bothered to elect any "leaders", they would not be silent. They would be speaking out in protection of the tax paying citizens and businesses, as speaking out is what leaders do. Local media there, must be catering to their most vocal base. Communities elect the leadership they deserve, not what is best, based on their priorities and standards. Public safety and security is just not much of a priority there.
Normal people should move, if they can, and normal business owners that depend on safety and security as underpinnings of their business model, also.

LOL Any reader who has read ^^^ this link has to laugh.

And you admit government is not in control and acts illegally and is unaccountable and you’re in the front of the line screaming for a bigger more powerful government.
I can’t fix stupid.

You can't fix it but you do a great job representing it.

The first paragraph in the link is pure bullsh#t. "The Seattle Police Department staffing emergency continues. The city is one emergency event away from a serious catastrophe. But leaders and the media remain mostly silent."
If they had bothered to elect any "leaders", they would not be silent. They would be speaking out in protection of the tax paying citizens and businesses, as speaking out is what leaders do. Local media there, must be catering to their most vocal base. Communities elect the leadership they deserve, not what is best, based on their priorities and standards. Public safety and security is just not much of a priority there.
Normal people should move, if they can, and normal business owners that depend on safety and security as underpinnings of their business model, also.
Post in thread 'After 20% Resign, Remaining Seattle PD Suffering from Blue Flu'
After 20% Resign, Remaining Seattle PD Suffering from Blue Flu
Of course you Leftards don’t think a severely understaffed police department is a problem.
You Leftards love evil.

Well, I don't see the problem. This is plainly what Seattle (at least the City Council and Mayor) affirmatively wants --- fewer and fewer police. If that's what they want, why shouldn't police find somewhere else to work and citizens drift off?

Store owners that have access to new baboon-stopping technology will not have to move unless their customers do. We call it baboon-stopping because when their videos are shown to their family members and the rest of the public, they'll stop.

Store owners that have access to new baboon-stopping technology will not have to move unless their customers do. We call it baboon-stopping because when their videos are shown to their family members and the rest of the public, they'll stop.
Crude racist characterization, but the gist is accurate. What do you think? Snipers in covered elevated position, paid to protect their employees and patrons by use of firepower on the marauders, until they are laying in the floor, no longer a threat? Is that the video, you think might work?

Good, I hope the city burns. That's apparently what the fascists want.

I just hooe durkan burns with it.

I can't say that I have ever done that. I'm pretty sure I would remember if I had.

I don't live there. I didn't vote for their politicians of low standard. They did. They deserve the problems they create.
they belong to the party and endorse the same ideology that the guy you voted for upholds ... its that simple . Biden even pushed the race card again at his speech at the University of SC a couple of days ago !

Crude racist characterization, but the gist is accurate. What do you think? Snipers in covered elevated position, paid to protect their employees and patrons by use of firepower on the marauders, until they are laying in the floor, no longer a threat? Is that the video, you think might work?
maybe if your party quit making excuses for the perps crime would diminish ...

they belong to the party and endorse the same ideology that the guy you voted for upholds ... its that simple . Biden even pushed the race card again at his speech at the University of SC a couple of days ago !

I've probably noted 500 times I did not vote for Biden but again, you cult members can not process that.

you support the left ! you are a leftist ! Biden has moved far left ! you support him ....enough said .

Is it being pro-life? Supporting the 2nd? Being against the vaccine mandates?

What is it exactly? Not supporting an unfair justice system? Guilty.

Forum List

Back