After 2+ Years Mueller May Fade Away Without Ever Saying A Word

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
After 2+ years of the exposed conspiratorial witch hunt at tax payer expense, Mueller may get to file a report Americans never get to see and fade off into the sunset...leaving speculation, a.c. usations, and zero evidence of there ever having been anything to investigate regarding the President.

Robert Mueller has spent two years investigating Trump, and he hasn't said a word. It's possible he never will.

After 2 years of dividing the country the American people are owed the truth / facts. We have already seen that the excuse of 'national security' has been used as an excuse to protect some of the witch hunters, not national security.

EVERYTHING needs to be released.

Because trump has the men on his side
Mueller along with democrats will hide like rats

And the abortion. Issue increasing trumps power quickly

After 2+ years of the exposed conspiratorial witch hunt at tax payer expense, Mueller may get to file a report Americans never get to see and fade off into the sunset...leaving speculation, a.c. usations, and zero evidence of there ever having been anything to investigate regarding the President.

Robert Mueller has spent two years investigating Trump, and he hasn't said a word. It's possible he never will.

After 2 years of dividing the country the American people are owed the truth / facts. We have already seen that the excuse of 'national security' has been used as an excuse to protect some of the witch hunters, not national security.

There was a filing released two weeks ago:

Mueller said sensitive files in the case involving a Russian troll farm identified “uncharged individuals” suspected of engaging in operations “that interfere with lawful U.S. government functions.” Mueller’s filing sought to keep the evidence restricted from defendants in Russia.

And Trump Junior expects to be indicted.

7023ACD2-38B0-4362-8517-08DD902291AF.gif

There was a filing released two weeks ago:

Mueller said sensitive files in the case involving a Russian troll farm identified “uncharged individuals” suspected of engaging in operations “that interfere with lawful U.S. government functions.” Mueller’s filing sought to keep the evidence restricted from defendants in Russia.

And Trump Junior expects to be indicted.

mueller = partisan hack

Mueller is getting scared of Barr who will do another investigation and put both investigations side by side

And declare Muellers probe as a classic blackmail crime

Mueller is getting scared and now many more wil go to trump after learning the deep state goes against science with the abortIon

mueller = partisan hack
but who has been overseeing his pasta company all this time?

Notice when a MSM outlet releases something, it is always an "anonymous source." And yet, when we release something, it is due to investigative reporting that is learned.

So, if I proclaimed myself an source, I could get the MSM to proclaim that prostitutes urinated all over Trump in bed. Oh wait, snap; that happened!

You see, that is how the MSM gets around being held liable, they get a supposed source, then insist they don't have to reveal who it is. Problem for them and the Leftists though is now obvious------------>there is a paper trail to what actually happened, and more, and more of it is coming out.

And for you Leftists out there, remember this---------->the paper trail is INSIDE the government archives. And who/whom was NOT part of the government when this was all going on? You guessed it, Donald J. Trump! He held no office, which is EXACTLY why this was able to be pulled off, because if he was in congress in any capacity, he would have gotten wind of it.

No matter WHAT the reason this was done, (and I urge everyone to read the John Solomon piece released over the weekend) when it all is laid bare, it is going to look really bad, and it WILL happen BEFORE the 2020 election. So if I was you Leftists, I would already be formulating spin control because you are going to need it to hold 100 seats in the House-)

Notice when a MSM outlet releases something, it is always an "anonymous source." And yet, when we release something, it is due to investigative reporting that is learned.

So, if I proclaimed myself an source, I could get the MSM to proclaim that prostitutes urinated all over Trump in bed. Oh wait, snap; that happened!

You see, that is how the MSM gets around being held liable, they get a supposed source, then insist they don't have to reveal who it is. Problem for them and the Leftists though is now obvious------------>there is a paper trail to what actually happened, and more, and more of it is coming out.

And for you Leftists out there, remember this---------->the paper trail is INSIDE the government archives. And who/whom was NOT part of the government when this was all going on? You guessed it, Donald J. Trump! He held no office, which is EXACTLY why this was able to be pulled off, because if he was in congress in any capacity, he would have gotten wind of it.

No matter WHAT the reason this was done, (and I urge everyone to read the John Solomon piece released over the weekend) when it all is laid bare, it is going to look really bad, and it WILL happen BEFORE the 2020 election. So if I was you Leftists, I would already be formulating spin control because you are going to need it to hold 100 seats in the House-)

You must be a Russian because you have no idea how responsible journalism works.

There is never one "anonymous source". Reputable MSM news sources never rely on just one source. They have multiple "reliable sources" who will confirm the first source before they publish.

In an age of "fake news", partisan reporting, and out and out lying by non-traditional media sources, many of these spurious sites are not following anything that resembles real jouralistic practices. I trust the Washington Post because throughout its history, the paper has been a bastion of high quality journalism. If WAPO posts reports based on anonymous sources, there's more than one, they know who the sources are, and that they are credible. If the Washington Times posts a story based on anonymous sources, I wouldn't believe it for a second.

The First Amendment protects newspapers from naming sources, because many people would not come forward if their names were to be revealed. The most famous "anonymous source" was Deep Throat, who provided Woodward and Bernstein with critical information about the Watergate Investigation. Mark Felt, who was Deputy Director of the CIA under Nixon, was Deep Throat, but his identity was a closely held secret until well after his death.

New York State leaders now under attack by America

Mueller used the corrupt New York State judges for his witch hunt

New York State leaders murders us citizen babies at 9 months

The abortion issue is sweeping the nation and world as the most corrupt murdering in human history and now science itself is screaming this is murder of human beings

Running in the Muslim youth to replace the murdered young helps to destroy each nation

All liberals will soon to be chased thru all parts of the world

You must be a Russian because you have no idea how responsible journalism works.

There is never one "anonymous source". Reputable MSM news sources never rely on just one source. They have multiple "reliable sources" who will confirm the first source before they publish.

In an age of "fake news", partisan reporting, and out and out lying by non-traditional media sources, many of these spurious sites are not following anything that resembles real jouralistic practices. I trust the Washington Post because throughout its history, the paper has been a bastion of high quality journalism. If WAPO posts reports based on anonymous sources, there's more than one, they know who the sources are, and that they are credible. If the Washington Times posts a story based on anonymous sources, I wouldn't believe it for a second.

The First Amendment protects newspapers from naming sources, because many people would not come forward if their names were to be revealed. The most famous "anonymous source" was Deep Throat, who provided Woodward and Bernstein with critical information about the Watergate Investigation. Mark Felt, who was Deputy Director of the CIA under Nixon, was Deep Throat, but his identity was a closely held secret until well after his death.

Dragon, I am not disagreeing with you perse'. Just remember that virtually ALL of the bombshells released from these sources, have been proven false. Lets be totally honest----------->once you strip away all of the bombshells and discount them because they are false, you boil it back down to an ACCUSATION. Anybody, can be accused of anything!

What we have so far is simple---------->House intel committee concludes...……..no collusion by Trump team.

Senate intel committee...………..same thing.

Now, I am NOT going to sit here and type to you that means we are correct so hang it up. That would be the height of partisan arrogance.

But what I am telling you is--------------->the more information that comes out, the more it is looking LESS and LESS likely that you are going to get the conclusion you desire.

Were you one of the people who insisted that this whole collusion deal had to be true?

I hope not, I really, really do, and I mean that sincerely!

With the abortion issue that is spreading like wildfire. One can see where this is going

The total destruction of liberals and liberalism.

Since men are on trumps side he can change the corrupt and murdeous laws by liberals

New York State is now under the gun

New York State brought the judges to allow this witch hunt

New York State going against science and murdering American citizens with their crazy abortion

New York State better start getting scared

And the conservative males there equals the liberal males with power

New York State does not have real power

Trump will not let it be released. Trump holds the power to release it all.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Trump will not let it be released.
Since there is not going to be anything in it, and to hide that fact Mueller and Democrats will claim that releasing it would harm national security....when all it would do is expose the fact that their conspiracy wasted 2+ years and millions of tax dollars, Trump should and probably will push to get it released.

The Senate Intelligence Committee who has access to classified intelligence said No Collusion as did the previous 6 other investigations since Mueller.

There should be a limit to how much the opposition party can weaponize the government against a sitting president and The American People.

Forum List

Back