Africans coming across southern border have rolls of $100 bills

Swiss journalist Urs Gehriger recently visited African migrants who breached the border and hung out on the streets of San Antonio, Texas, waiting to go elsewhere in the country, and he met hostility from people who didn’t want to share details about their experiences, conflicted each other, and had rolls of $100 bills.
Africans coming across southern border have ‘rolls of $100 bills’
------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh it's ok the tax payers pay for it all include the stupid fkrs who can't comprehend .. How they are being sent here to destroy the West dudmbasses and you beg for it all LET THEM IN LET THEM in wonder how you losers will celebrate your kids falling over dead ......
I know someone that is from Kenya. He told me that Somalian's pirates captures foreign ships and held these ships for ransom. The ship liners hurries up and pays them their ransom to avoid lawsuits that can go up to hundreds of millions of dollars. And then they moves to other countries that doesn't do a background check on where the money comes from. And South America doesn't care where the money comes from. They use to have Somalians that are willing to pay any Americans tens of thousands of dollars. just to marry one of their family member or friend so that they can become a citizen. But then from them. That they will start bringing in more friends and family members. And there are a lot of immigration officials that are helping immigrants to become citizens for a price. An immigration official can make millions from off of these immigrants.

The hawala operators pay no taxes and don't need to provide records of their transactions. Experts say this is how pirates launder their ransom money out of Somalia. The owners are secretive and don't want to talk.
Somali Pirates Take The Money And Run, To Kenya

https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/former-deportation-officer-convicted-accepting-bribes-harboring-undocumented-immigrant

Have you ever watched " OBSESSION" ?

I'm guessing that you are referring to this documentary.

Swiss journalist Urs Gehriger recently visited African migrants who breached the border and hung out on the streets of San Antonio, Texas, waiting to go elsewhere in the country, and he met hostility from people who didn’t want to share details about their experiences, conflicted each other, and had rolls of $100 bills.
Africans coming across southern border have ‘rolls of $100 bills’
------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh it's ok the tax payers pay for it all include the stupid fkrs who can't comprehend .. How they are being sent here to destroy the West dudmbasses and you beg for it all LET THEM IN LET THEM in wonder how you losers will celebrate your kids falling over dead ......
I know someone that is from Kenya. He told me that Somalian's pirates captures foreign ships and held these ships for ransom. The ship liners hurries up and pays them their ransom to avoid lawsuits that can go up to hundreds of millions of dollars. And then they moves to other countries that doesn't do a background check on where the money comes from. And South America doesn't care where the money comes from. They use to have Somalians that are willing to pay any Americans tens of thousands of dollars. just to marry one of their family member or friend so that they can become a citizen. But then from them. That they will start bringing in more friends and family members. And there are a lot of immigration officials that are helping immigrants to become citizens for a price. An immigration official can make millions from off of these immigrants.

The hawala operators pay no taxes and don't need to provide records of their transactions. Experts say this is how pirates launder their ransom money out of Somalia. The owners are secretive and don't want to talk.
Somali Pirates Take The Money And Run, To Kenya

https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/former-deportation-officer-convicted-accepting-bribes-harboring-undocumented-immigrant

Have you ever watched " OBSESSION" ?

I'm guessing that you are referring to this documentary.

LMFAO on the 1st one video.

Dam you are awake WHEWwwwww Hoooooo. LOL

Why is this a bad thing/ If they have money to start a new life..so much the better..less drain on our resources, eh?

Unless they are illegal, of course...then explain to them how much further their money will go in Mexico..and send them there.

Do you actually think they earned hundreds of American dollars while in a refugee camp?
Someone gave them this money and I'd like to know who.
Just be your conservative self and blindly blame George Soros.
Never mind that hordes of people coming from the most dirt poor continent on Earth have bank rolls to travel on foot through Mexico to invade us. You need a shill school refresher course.

Why is this a bad thing/ If they have money to start a new life..so much the better..less drain on our resources, eh?

Unless they are illegal, of course...then explain to them how much further their money will go in Mexico..and send them there.

Do you actually think they earned hundreds of American dollars while in a refugee camp?
Someone gave them this money and I'd like to know who.
Just be your conservative self and blindly blame George Soros.

I dont know who made the arrangements.
And it appears you dont want to know. Or you dont want the source revealed.
Hey, I'm just trying to save you the trouble of doing the heavy lifting.

Invite one to live with you, feed them clothe them then watch them beat your ass when you don't bend to their demands lmfao what a dumb fk.

the money is US tax payer included/funded dip shit.. SOROS funded DIP SHIT
I don't hire them or help house them like big businesses do so they don't have to pay living wages.

“Living wage” is a Leftist myth. Private companies don’t HAVE to pay anything they don’t want to pay.

Forum List

Back