African mob cheers on rape, killing of woman who served ‘forbidden fish’

According to the FBI’s uniform crime-reporting data for 2016, 90.1 percent of black victims of homicide were killed by other blacks, while 83.5 percent of whites were killed by other whites. While no life is inconsequential, the statistical evidence shows that—just as for blacks when it comes to black-on-black crime—whites are mostly victimized by other whites, with the vast majority of white murders committed by whites. This is because most victims of crime personally know their assailants. And while this is a truth across racial boundaries, no one ever talks about “white-on-white crime.”

Furthermore, the Bureau of Justice Statistics’ arrest data analysis tool shows that less than 1 percent of blacks overall (about 2 percent of black men) commit a violent crime in any given year. This means, factoring in interracial violent offenses, 99 percent of black men do not commit black-on-black crime.
You understand you can't sell that nonsense don't you?

Disgusting. Looks like what the KKK would do during Jim Crow, and what they would like to do again. You know, raping people, burning people alive, hanging them from trees. Very KKK.
This is totally abhorrent, but don't try to post these things for political/racist purposes here in the U.S. It won't fly. We must rid the world of this, including right here at home. We must rid ourselves the scum who would do these things, including the fake "Christian" preachers who advocate the killings of LGBTs (of which I am not one), and others.
blacks commit more crime per capita--that means they are a worse race for crime/murder/rape/hate crimes/etc
and the numbers are significantly higher -- not just a little

According to the FBI’s uniform crime-reporting data for 2016, 90.1 percent of black victims of homicide were killed by other blacks, while 83.5 percent of whites were killed by other whites. While no life is inconsequential, the statistical evidence shows that—just as for blacks when it comes to black-on-black crime—whites are mostly victimized by other whites, with the vast majority of white murders committed by whites. This is because most victims of crime personally know their assailants. And while this is a truth across racial boundaries, no one ever talks about “white-on-white crime.”

Furthermore, the Bureau of Justice Statistics’ arrest data analysis tool shows that less than 1 percent of blacks overall (about 2 percent of black men) commit a violent crime in any given year. This means, factoring in interracial violent offenses, 99 percent of black men do not commit black-on-black crime.
blacks commit more hate crimes per capita
Offenders
'
''According to the US Department of Justice, African Americans accounted for 52.5% of all homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with whites 45.3% and "Other" 2.2%. The offending rate for African Americans was almost 8 times higher than whites, and the victim rate 6 times higher. Most homicides were intraracial, with 84% of white victims killed by whites, and 93% of African Americans victims were killed by African Americans.[42][43][44]'''

'''According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, in the year 2008 black youths, who make up 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58.5% of youth arrests for homicide and 67% for robbery. Black youths were overrepresented in all offense categories except DUI, liquor laws and drunkenness.[49]'''
Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia
EIGHT times higher !!
you seem so proud of these numbers--

so why do blacks go crazy when a cop shoots a black CRIMINAL in self defense???
and CHEER when a black MURDERS and innocent black?? the murderer had NO evidence a crime had been committed
Man, 61, who beat his wife's would-be rapist to death CHEERED as he leaves court

You understand you can't sell that nonsense don't you?
You understand that you don't have to like facts don't you???

Disgusting. Looks like what the KKK would do during Jim Crow, and what they would like to do again. You know, raping people, burning people alive, hanging them from trees. Very KKK.
This is totally abhorrent, but don't try to post these things for political/racist purposes here in the U.S. It won't fly. We must rid the world of this, including right here at home. We must rid ourselves the scum who would do these things, including the fake "Christian" preachers who advocate the killings of LGBTs (of which I am not one), and others.
blacks commit more crime per capita--that means they are a worse race for crime/murder/rape/hate crimes/etc
and the numbers are significantly higher -- not just a little
So comes your deflection because I made you look like an idiot...
So now are you still disputing that over 80% of white homicides are committed by white murderers...lol.

Between 1980 to 2008, a majority (53.3 percent) of gang-related murders were committed by white people, with a majority of the homicide victims being white as well.

What’s even more troubling is that they are also responsible for a vast majority of violent crimes. In 2013, whites led all other groups in aggravated assault, larceny-theft, arson, weapons-carrying, and vandalism. When it comes to sexual assault, whites take the forcible rape cake. They are also more likely to kill children, the elderly, family members, their significant others, and even themselves! They commit more sex-related crimes, gang related crimes, and are more likely to kill at their places of employment.

Between 1980 to 2008, a majority (53.3 percent) of gang-related murders were committed by white people, with a majority of the homicide victims being white as well.

What’s even more troubling is that they are also responsible for a vast majority of violent crimes. In 2013, whites led all other groups in aggravated assault, larceny-theft, arson, weapons-carrying, and vandalism. When it comes to sexual assault, whites take the forcible rape cake. They are also more likely to kill children, the elderly, family members, their significant others, and even themselves! They commit more sex-related crimes, gang related crimes, and are more likely to kill at their places of employment.
blacks commit more crime per capita....their race is worse regarding murder/rape/violent crime/etc
blacks also graduate at lower levels
hahahaha--you can't change the laws of arithmetic

blacks commit more crime per capita....their race is worse regarding murder/rape/violent crime/etc
So once again, over 80% of whites are killed by white murderers and that fact can't be laughed away...

So once again, over 80% of whites are killed by white murderers and that fact can't be laughed away...
I would probably laugh also if I could not disprove the fact...

When it comes to sexual assault, whites take the forcible rape cake.
sorry--blacks commit more rape per capita--over TWICE the rate of whites--TWICE the rate---you seem so proud of that
you don't like the words '''per capita''---do you?
Perpetrators of Sexual Violence: Statistics | RAINN
Race_of_Perpetrators%20122016.png

Which Christian preacher advocated killing anyone?
I will have to find it. Someone within the past two days posted videos of phony "Christian" "preachers" calling for the killing of LGBT people, and the Kentucky whore has just gone to Romania to spread this sort of filth. I saw the videos of the U.S. whore "preachers" calling for LGBT persons to be killed. It will just take me some time to find it, but several of the U.S. whore-"Christian"-preachers have threatened gays and encouraged violence against them.
When you find it you will be granted a grain of being taken seriously.

Romania is an independent nation and does not have to tolerate the gay mafia if it does not want to.

Finally found it. Not being technically savvy yet on U.S. message board, I will tell you where to find it. These videos were included in a post by deanrd, post no. 43 in the discussion of Trump: We are stopping cold.

I would also like to add a reference to Scott Lively, who calls himself a "Christian" and has traveled extensively to other countries to spread hatred of LGBT folks, like this is anything a real believer in Jesus would do:
Meet the American Pastor Behind Uganda’s Anti-Gay Crackdown – Mother Jones

I am especially concerned about the amount of murders, mostly committed by white men, of entire families, girlfriends, ex-girlfriends, wives, ex-wives, their children, in-laws, everyone they can find. I have heard of males of other races doing the same thing, but this seems to be a crime mostly committed by white males. It is truly worrisome. I don't have any idea how high the body counts have risen from these crimes, but I shudder to think what they are. Three there, four there, five there, just going about the house shooting everyone there. This sickening crime seems to be shrugged off each time as an "isolated incident," but it seems to be a growing problem, particularly among white males.

The "Kingdom of God" is a concept of the Christian faith, and a concept that is subject to a wide variety of interpretations among Christians. I seriously doubt that the God of the Christians is even remotely interested in sex or sexual orientation. Be that as it may, nobody knows for sure, even if the primitives among Christians believe it.

Homosexuality is clearly a mental illness, a severely neurotic sexual fetish, and they're very prone to raping children and major spreaders of diseases and epidemics. So, yeah, those among them that can't control themselves and represent public health menaces do indeed need to be locked up. It's not an 'orientation', they aren't 'born that way' or any of the other bullshit tropes you tards keep peddling, to the detriment of society and children. You're as sick as they are, obviously.
How stupid and ignorant can you be? Heterosexual males are clearly "prone to raping children and major spreaders of diseases and epidemics" as well. Actually, the available evidence leads to the conclusion that people are born with their sexual orientation. People who are born with a same-sex orientation are no more a danger to society and children than people with other orientations. Your opinion is based on nothing and is entirely made up. I don't care that there are some women who are attracted to other women, even though I have always been attracted to men and have had to politely turn down polite approaches from women, as well as having to sometimes not so politely turn down not-so-polite approaches by men. Please stop making stuff up.

Forum List

Back